Author Topic: Some Persian girl called me a "pig" at the gym today...  (Read 654 times)

Sikotic™

Some Persian girl called me a "pig" at the gym today...
« on: January 27, 2010, 09:23:40 PM »
...I said, "Excuse me?"

She replied with, "You heard me, you're a fucking pig, asshole!" and walked away with her fat ass friend right behind her.

Maybe it's because I've been staring at her ass and sweaty camel toe for the past 2 1/2 weeks? Either way, I can't wait to run into her again. I want to ask her why she doesn't wear panties under her sweats.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

Re: Some Persian girl called me a "pig" at the gym today...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 10:01:48 PM »
i would of took it as a compliment

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 12:26:58 AM »
...I want to ask her why she doesn't wear panties under her sweats.

lol, do that.

universe

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 01:09:55 AM »
YOU AT THE GYM ;D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 11:02:52 AM »
...I said, "Excuse me?"

She replied with, "You heard me, you're a fucking pig, asshole!" and walked away with her fat ass friend right behind her.

Maybe it's because I've been staring at her ass and sweaty camel toe for the past 2 1/2 weeks? Either way, I can't wait to run into her again. I want to ask her why she doesn't wear panties under her sweats.

Is it considered a racial slur when the girl is middle eastern and you refer to it as a camel toe?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 12:16:18 PM »
2 1/2 weeks damnnnnnn, I thought it said hours. Watch you get kicked out the Gym.

ikke

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 12:21:11 PM »
What did she expect?

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 12:39:29 PM »
lmao

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 12:52:35 PM »
2 1/2 weeks damnnnnnn, I thought it said hours. Watch you get kicked out the Gym.

l yeah I didnt even catch the weeks part lol. Sik prolly isnt even a member at that Gym..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 12:55:26 PM »

l yeah I didnt even catch the weeks part lol. Sik prolly isnt even a member at that Gym..
So he was just standing infront of the window?

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 12:59:51 PM »

Would that surprise u?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 01:26:30 PM »
...I said, "Excuse me?"

Is it considered a racial slur when the girl is middle eastern and you refer to it as a camel toe?!
probably so

Would that surprise u?
Not really!

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 04:46:30 PM »

LMAO!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2010, 11:57:03 AM »

Would that surprise u?
Not really!
LOL you motherfuckers know me too well.

YOU AT THE GYM ;D

LOL

Funny thing about the whole situation is, she actually apologized to me like 2 days ago. I was leaving and walking to the parking lot. I see her get out of her car and walk towards me. I'm thinking "ah shit" hoping she's not too crazy. But she went up to me and told me she was sorry about what she said and that HER FAT ASS FRIEND TOLD HER I WAS DOING STARING AT HER!!!

Her jealous fat friend was pissed I wasn't looking her direction and just wanted to cause drama. Fuckin' bitches, man.

So being the gentleman I am, I accepted her apology and told her not to even worry about it. So now I'm cool with her, and I will continue to stare at her sweaty camel toe. It works out for all parties.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2010, 12:14:55 PM »
You should of asked her out right there.