Author Topic: Game Threatens LA Radio, "If I Hear ['Empire State Of Mind'] 1 More Time...  (Read 1655 times)

Elano

Game Threatens LA Radio, "If I Hear ['Empire State Of Mind'] 1 More Time, I'm Startin A Full Fledge Protest"

West Coast rapper Game has publicly questioned why Jay-Z's New York anthem "Empire State of Mind" is in heavy rotation on Los Angeles radio.
Click here to find out more!

From Game's perspective, Hov's hit gets more radio play outside of New York.

"How come Power 106 plays 'Empire State Of Mind' more than New York ?," Game asked via Twitter. "If I hear it 1 more time b4 I get home, I'm startin a full fledge protest (picket signs) & Im gettin dem women dat R against abortion 2 help They go HARD !!! & when I was in NEW YORK, aint hear "Empire State Of Mind" once... they only played ATL sh!t......... #whatsgoinon ?" (Game's Twitter)

MediumL

mad cause he hasnt had a hit like that since he left 50.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Digital Pimpin'

He's got a point, the song is too played out now.

I don't ever wanna hear it again, even though it was one of my favourites off the album.

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Damn people take jokes on twitter way too literally, lol.

Finestic

• Lil Geezy
Damn people take jokes on twitter way too literally, lol.

Co-Sign.

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
I was thinkin the same shit the other day.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Word... it's bad enough that the West Coast doesn't get it's props in other parts of America, but then to have their own radio stations on that New York shit is too much to take.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
put out somethin half decent then without akon, wayne or rick ross on it.......then game
make somethin better for your coast
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Game is on some immature shit.. I thought he knew, labels are paying radio stations to get airplay.. stupid of him for acting childish

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and sides, how can he be mad at one of his idols from the east when game has a eastcoast flow?  (as many on and off here have said)
your from the west, but have a eastcoast flow but your mad at the coast your jockin? haha
let it ride game

like jay-z the mag when asked about game always bringin up his name.....tell groupie to get over it....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Predator

I'm startin a full fledge protest (picket signs) & Im gettin dem women dat R against abortion 2 help They go HARD !!!

;D

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He's clearly joking. Nice to see the guy have a laugh once in a while.

The_Offence

i can't wait for this niggas album to drop so after he flops he can just go away... this niggas is one of the most immature/childish rappers in the history of rap music, a grown man trapped in the body of a 12 year old

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i can't wait for this niggas album to drop so after he flops he can just go away... this niggas is one of the most immature/childish rappers in the history of rap music, a grown man trapped in the body of a 12 year old

you mean a 12 year old kid trapped in a grown man's body lol

GARDENA.GANGSTA

• 'G'
Game Is A 100% Right the only station in L.A. That Plays West Coast Artist Is k-Day But They Don't Even Really Play Any Of The new Shit Unless Its Julio G's West Side radio And Power 106 Plays everybody Else's Shit Except Their own West Coast Artist Only Reason Why You Hear Snoop On Power 106 Cause He Got the dream,akon On A track And Thats It.it's fucking bullshit We Got Alot of Talented Artist On The West And I They Not Getting the love They Should Be getting From The Number 1 Radio Station In L.A. It's Fucked Up So Like Game Said They Should Protest So The Station Will Start Playing More West Coast Artist.Only Time I Listen To Power 106 Is For Big Boys Neighborhood And Thats It Other Wise Its K-Day Or Hot 92 Jams.So Game Is In The Right And Im Tired Of Hearing The South And East Coast Rappers On Our Stations Nuthin Against Any of The Music Or The Artist But Its Gotta Stop And Understand this They don't play west coast rap in the East Or The South unless its Snoop And he barely Gets spins.so our Station In L.A. Needs To support The west coast artist more.