Author Topic: LIl Eazy E  (Read 940 times)

The_Offence

LIl Eazy E
« on: January 29, 2010, 11:51:35 AM »
is this nigga still alive ? its 2010 you'd think he'd wanna start the year of with a bang, did this nigga feel off the face of the earth

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LIl Eazy E
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 12:25:46 PM »
Mr Capon-E Feat Lil Eazy E Mr Criminal The New Westcoast

this is what i found http://vodpod.com/watch/2836035-mr-capon-e-feat-lil-eazy-e-mr-criminal-the-new-westcoast
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Shango

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 01:33:44 PM »

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 02:48:15 PM »
Lil E (Fuck callin him Eazy) went straight into the abyss after his single 4 his album "Prince of Compton" went into a massive reception of negativity and hating. lol So he went back into the lab, and well never came out. lol

Besides he wasn't that much of a rapper, I got respect 4 Eazy but using your dads name/Legacy is a bitch move. Its just like those rich fucks using there daddys trustfunds or there fucking status 2 get something 4 free. In this case its fans, a record, and a carrier. If he can actually drop something in quality I'll give it a spin but I think its better that he didn't come out with a album yet. Especially after that gangrape of a single.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 03:08:19 PM »
is he not dead ? :P :P

fabtoxicp

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 03:28:53 PM »
Besides he wasn't that much of a rapper, I got respect 4 Eazy but using your dads name/Legacy is a bitch move.
i agree

btw, didn't Lil E do a song wit Timbaland?

Okka

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 03:48:01 PM »

Yeah, he did but it wasn't all that. I think it was premiered on DubCNN.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 03:51:20 PM »

Yeah, he did but it wasn't all that. I think it was premiered on DubCNN.

yup, "I Got That" was produced by and featuring Timbaland and it was posted on this site

I haven't heard anything from Lil E since "What We're Claiming" and that was almost 2 years ago

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 03:57:21 PM »
wtf how can somebody use there dad's name and legacy? Especially When he is his fathers legacy and has the same real name as him? Half u niggaz dicc ride rappers u never met but a nigga cant rep his father that he lost? Like Lil EAZY-E said what boy dont wanna b like his daddy? If snoop died yall would b yellin r.i.p snoop and wearing shirts and paying tribute but would his son lil snoop b a bitch for doin the same? No disrespect but whut yall said sounded stupid as fucc.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 06:49:40 PM »
damn he fell off for real tho

what we claimin was a dope song and could have been a dope single....damn he had maybe 3 good singles and he didnt do nuthin wit em
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mietek23

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 06:44:52 AM »
Dude str8 dissapeared - his fan-site is also dead and gone..

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2010, 08:07:18 AM »
does he write his own lyrics yet ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Okka

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2010, 08:20:41 AM »
does he write his own lyrics yet ?

Nah, i don't think so. I think Gangsta Dre'sta wrote most of his lyrics. I don't understand why would somebody wanna be a rapper if you can't even write your own shit. Lil' Eazy is dope though, it's a shame he just dissapeared after that Timbaland track didn't really have success at all. Would be tight to hear somethin' new from him over some West Coast beats.

DEKO

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2010, 09:11:41 AM »
Can DubCnn please do a interview with him!?!?! PLEASE??!?! That would clear things up for real! ;)

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2010, 11:00:13 AM »
Too bad he didn;t drop an ambum. He had some dope songs like Gangsta shit and I'm from Compton
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>