Author Topic: Last Weekend was easily the worst weekend this year  (Read 133 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Last Weekend was easily the worst weekend this year
« on: November 28, 2002, 04:02:42 PM »
Friday-

was supposed to go watch Friday after next, plus it was my homie Juans birthday....turns out Juan and Jose got drunk the night before and they were both sick...plus all my other friends were either broke or had plans...
me and one of my homies juss chilled

Saturday

left work at 11:30 pm, was supposed to go to my homies house and blaze...but Juan had to go home early cuz he worked early the next day....then we ran into my next boy Lefty....problem is Lefty been sleepin on the streetz last week or so...plus he was coked the fuck out, dude started trippin and talkin to himself and he made us drive him around toronto 3:00 am.....we finally dropped him off at a subway station...

Sunday

Open at work 10 am and work till 7 pm (plus im fastin)
then stay up all night workin on a 10 page Karl Marx essay for Political Science....

Thats why i cant wait till this weekend man...plus i got my paper back from Can History...A+.....SO IM HAPPY NOW!!!!

*youve just wasted 5 minutes of your life listening to mine*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

Re:Last Weekend was easily the worst weekend this year
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2002, 04:05:11 PM »
Dam sound fucked up but ya know what everyone has bad days but the good days will come, u shud be glad that you got an A, thats the good thing to come out of your bad weekend.  I am sure you will have dope weekends then get D on a test so just take shit as it comes bud.

Well done of yer A by the way.  keep it up

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2002, 04:07:01 PM »
lol thnx for the waste of time...

Yeah seriously... I was suposed to watch friday 2 but i didnt... I feel sorry for Cube, it was a badluck day for his fans...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2002, 04:09:43 PM »
Oh yeah...and on Friday night is when i first heard Paid the Cost at mtv.com and was initially extremely disappointed

it is sllloooowwwllllyyyy growin on me tho'
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2002, 04:36:04 PM »
tech your quote is on talib's new album, its on "gun music"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2002, 05:19:11 PM »
first ya wanna diss me then you wanna be my friend?

*kicks Doggy in the knee*

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2002, 05:36:53 PM »

i was just informing your dumbass

*Doggfather scene kicks in,Snoop is replaced with doggy, the guy who gets slapped is replaced with tech

oh no, watch out, dont get pimp slapped!

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2002, 05:43:30 PM »
Friday-

was supposed to go watch Friday after next, plus it was my homie Juans birthday....turns out Juan and Jose got drunk the night before and they were both sick...plus all my other friends were either broke or had plans...
me and one of my homies juss chilled

Saturday

left work at 11:30 pm, was supposed to go to my homies house and blaze...but Juan had to go home early cuz he worked early the next day....then we ran into my next boy Lefty....problem is Lefty been sleepin on the streetz last week or so...plus he was coked the fuck out, dude started trippin and talkin to himself and he made us drive him around toronto 3:00 am.....we finally dropped him off at a subway station...

Sunday

Open at work 10 am and work till 7 pm (plus im fastin)
then stay up all night workin on a 10 page Karl Marx essay for Political Science....

Thats why i cant wait till this weekend man...plus i got my paper back from Can History...A+.....SO IM HAPPY NOW!!!!

*youve just wasted 5 minutes of your life listening to mine*

All I heard from what you said was, "I am fasting, I got an A on a history paper, and I'm studying Karl Marx."

It's sounds to me like you had a great weekend brother.  Much props and respects.  Peace.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2002, 06:03:27 PM »
damn that sux for u cuzz i had a badd ass last weekend i think i told everybody about it checc it out it could make uf eel better! ;)

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2002, 08:26:24 PM »
yo abz you forgot the part where i got jumped by 10 guyz... :-[ :'(
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2002, 11:39:39 PM »
yo abz you forgot the part where i got jumped by 10 guyz... :-[ :'(

oh yeah my boy got jumped too....yo when you go holla at him let me know....and dont go to clubs if Big Tech aint wit u lol

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2002, 11:42:16 PM »

i was just informing your dumbass

*Doggfather scene kicks in,Snoop is replaced with doggy, the guy who gets slapped is replaced with tech

oh no, watch out, dont get pimp slapped!

*Beginning of 2 of Amerikkaz most wanted video*

*Tech (2pac) and Infinite (Syke) walk into Doggy (Biggie) office.....*

naw...man i aint gonna kill ya...we was homies once we always gon be homies*

*Infinite puts a slug in Doggys lil Kun...*

aint nuthin but a gangsta party party....

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2002, 11:57:27 PM »
yea sounds like a bad weekend,  u aint tha one thats gotta 10 hours friday an saturday an than work 8 hours sunday in a mall during tha bizziest shoppin weekend of tha year ::) ur weekend dont sound half bad 2 me

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2002, 12:05:15 AM »
yea sounds like a bad weekend,  u aint tha one thats gotta 10 hours friday an saturday an than work 8 hours sunday in a mall during tha bizziest shoppin weekend of tha year ::) ur weekend dont sound half bad 2 me

yes because we all have coked out friends sleepin in the streets and huge term papers to hand in  ::)

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2002, 08:13:10 AM »
ur weekend still dont sound half bad atleast u had one night where u chilled wit a homie,  jus be greatful for that.  you act like on friday night u got jumped by a group guys came home to find out ur mom is dead than on saturday night u got into a car accident an had to have one of ur legs amputated.  how would u like to have tha weekend i had 3 weeks ago where i worked all weekend not to mention had tha transmission on my car go an dont talk to me about peeps on coke,  i live in town that has a rep for be heavy in cocaine