Poll

would you have liked to see that the Dr.Dre instrumental was used for a different type of song than In Da Club?

yeah i prefer a hardcore type of song for that beat
6 (16.7%)
no, 50 cent's version is perfect for that beat
30 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Poll: did you want the Dr.Dre instrumental to be used for a different song .....  (Read 1300 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G68bCXbZvjg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/G68bCXbZvjg</a>

first of all, i want to state that i don't think 50 cent ruined the beat at all: i generally dislike club music but this song is an exception.
it's just that i prefer a hardcore type of song for that beat.
either by 50 cent himself, or someone else that Dre was working with at the time: Xzibit is an option to me, for example.

you can't say that the beat was meant for a club song, as 50 cent took it from a beat CD.
besides, Dre was expecting a different direction from 50, but he liked the way it turned out.

as far as the poll is concerned: you may be used to hearing the 50 cent version, but base your vote on your taste.
use your imagination

Jimmy H.

I gotta say, man, 50 owned it to the point where I really can't imagine nobody else on it. It's a hard record to fuck with.

Portugoal

Hard to say... Game would have murdered this if this was a Documentary beat, but like Jimmy said it's hard to imagine someone else on this beat.

Jaydc

Nah this is 50s beat,nobody elses.This is one of the most prolific singles in the history of rap music.

Okka

Nah, i wouldn't. Xzibit or Dre maybe would have sounded tight over this beat though. The D-12 version was GARBAGE, wasn't the beat supposed to be for them?

you can't say that the beat was meant for a club song, as 50 cent took it from a beat CD.

What the fuck do you mean by that?

Digital Pimpin'

Nah this is 50s beat,nobody elses.This is one of the most prolific singles in the history of rap music.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I gotta say, man, 50 owned it to the point where I really can't imagine nobody else on it. It's a hard record to fuck with.
Hard to say... Game would have murdered this if this was a Documentary beat, but like Jimmy said it's hard to imagine someone else on this beat.

what about 50 himself, don't you prefer different content for that beat?

i prefer Heat over In da club.

Okka

User 'From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter' has blocked your personal message.

Hahah, Dre-Day you faggot nerd thanks for the minus karma you been givin' me.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The dickrider in me agree's with that statement. But i think 50 did a good job with it, but yeah, hearing Dre & Xzibit on it might have been dope too.
Or 50,Game,Buck.

but that's just my opinion...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
^^^^^^that's what this topic is about, opinions ;) :laugh:

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^^^that's what this topic is about, opinions ;) :laugh:

haha i know. But let's face it, around here, when you state your real opinion, people are gonna bash you like Kanye west after an award ceremony, and you're karma gon be droppin like Hayden Panettiere's panties the moment she steps into my room...

that's why whenever i say something against the grain, I make it a point to remind people that discussion boards are for stating opinions  :P
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 06:30:58 AM by The.Ultimate.Pianist »

Okka

haha i know. But let's face it, around here, when you state your real opinion, people are gonna bash you like Kanye west after an award ceremony, and you're karma gon be droppin like Hayden Panettiere's panties the moment she steps into my room...

that's why whenever i say something against the grain, I make it a point to remind people that discussion boards are for stating opinions  :P

Make sure you don't talk bad about Dr. Dre or your karma gonna go down just like mine is goin' down every once an hour ;)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that's why whenever i say something against the grain, I make it a point to remind people that discussion boards are for stating opinions  :P

Make sure you don't talk bad about Dr. Dre or your karma gonna go down just like mine is goin' down every once an hour ;)

Dr. Dre fan #1 fan :P i wont talk bad the good doctor lol :P

I got your okka lol. it also went back up twice :P.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 06:46:50 AM by The.Ultimate.Pianist »

Chad Vader

The D-12 version was GARBAGE, wasn't the beat supposed to be for them?

Care to up it?