Author Topic: (AUDIO) Jay Rock - Real Bloods  (Read 413 times)

Blood$

(AUDIO) Jay Rock - Real Bloods
« on: February 05, 2010, 05:13:05 PM »
http://limelinx.com/files/530e1d88345d4c012d93f980477ce71d

over Mary J. Blige's "Real Love" lol... shit's dope  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (AUDIO) Jay Rock - Real Bloods
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 05:51:46 PM »
thats funny that he makes this song but is down with....the fake gang banger throwin up the blood set on the rollin stones cover...haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 08:21:22 PM »
thats funny that he makes this song but is down with....the fake gang banger throwin up the blood set on the rollin stones cover...haha

yea i feel u but i bet u rocc really probably wants 2 murk wayne and dem lol.Damn blood rappers r just so fake and like a trend to me.and i aint just sayin dat cuz im a GD its just the truth.Rocc is real and quik is real but nowadays bloods r lookin like a clothin line instead of a gang lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 08:23:48 PM »
wait hold up?
either you wit it or you against it?
so either he down wit wayne or he aint?
so he usin wayne to get his name out there but he dont like wayne?
haha come on.....thats faker than a 3 dollar bill

yea i feel u but i bet u rocc really probably wants 2 murk wayne and dem lol.Damn blood rappers r just so fake and like a trend to me.and i aint just sayin dat cuz im a GD its just the truth.Rocc is real and quik is real but nowadays bloods r lookin like a clothin line instead of a gang lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 08:26:14 PM »
wait hold up?

yeah its fake as hell but it kinda seems like dats what he's doin.And like i said bloods are startin 2 look like a joke. Damn Im glad im blue raggin .

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 08:31:01 PM »
yeah i mean big wy, mack 10, and even many question games blood ties....but thats some weird hollywood shit to co-sign wayne, jim jones, gucci, baby etc...
never bought a wayne album,
never bought a jim jones, gucci, album
but say big wy bein a real blood to co sign that to get more fame....thats crazy
thats why its like snoop, why it take you years to call out wayne....when you seen him doin that for years
and then wayne is on the cover of rollin stones throwin it up?
but when the west does it, or we tryna be gangsta, but the south is cool cuz wayne is a best sellin artist?
the west took gangsta rap mainstream not what wayne is doin

wait hold up?

yeah its fake as hell but it kinda seems like dats what he's doin.And like i said bloods are startin 2 look like a joke. Damn Im glad im blue raggin .
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 08:34:51 PM »
yeah i mean big wy, mack 10, and even many question games blood ties....but thats some weird hollywood shit to co-sign wayne, jim jones, gucci, baby etc...
never bought a wayne album,
never bought a jim jones, gucci, album
but say big wy bein a real blood to co sign that to get more fame....thats crazy
thats why its like snoop, why it take you years to call out wayne....when you seen him doin that for years
and then wayne is on the cover of rollin stones throwin it up?
but when the west does it, or we tryna be gangsta, but the south is cool cuz wayne is a best sellin artist?
the west took gangsta rap mainstream not what wayne is doin

hell yeah that stuff is embarrasing.Gucci,jim jones and wayne r all bubblegum rappers that try 2 b gangsta.I can tell  a real nigga when i c one and game and none of the current blood rappers r real.Crip rappers r the real niggaz if ya ask me.

wait hold up?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 08:38:29 PM »
to each is own and we can have our own opinion....but thats jus crazy and a diss to the real ones but then again what once were considered as real are co-signin the fake
and when you ask game...whether hes a real 1 or not....he says he dont care what wayne, jim, gucci do?
haha yeah right what about when yayo says somethin....so game is scared of certain rappers otherwise is somethin aint right...you speak on it no matter what
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 08:43:05 PM »
hell yeah game,wayne,baby,jimmy, and gucci and anybody who thinks there real is fake lol.Like i said its bcomin a joke and the real bloods need 2 drop these niggaz.The crip rappers r the real niggaz!

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 08:27:12 AM »
Them niggaz jay rock, and g-malone(a crip) and roccett who was down wit jeezy a nigga who iz claimin crip aint made no comments either about the situation. matter of fact they on they was on twitter sayin fuck you niggaz thats hatin on who they fuck wit and they will fuck wit who they want to while these hatin niggaz broke.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2010, 10:43:53 AM »
ok i dont give two flying fucks about wayne but you tell me where the fuck hes throwing up blood on the cover of this mag
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/04/01/the-new-issue-of-rolling-stone-lil-wayne-goes-rock/
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 04:15:05 PM »
if you dont know what gang bangin, throwin it up etc...is then obviously you dont know where hes throwin it up
thats beyond comedy tho
look closer, hes throwin it up
HINT:ON WHAT WOULD BE HIS RIGHT SIDE

damn i love bein broke!!!
Cube

realtalk

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2010, 05:58:19 PM »
can anybody name all the fake bloods & crips ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2010, 05:59:55 PM »
go have dinner....and in a few hours come back wit a gang of popcorn....you gon need to sit for this 1....haha

can anybody name all the fake bloods & crips ?
Cube

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 06:41:43 PM »
Fuck Lil Wayne....but look at the responses on that Rolling Stone story.  Its funny how racist people get when they are behing a computer screen.  Fuckin pussies...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"