Author Topic: **New** Nipsey Hussle - Talk About Me (stream)  (Read 549 times)

Nipsey_Promo

• Lil Geezy
**New** Nipsey Hussle - Talk About Me (stream)
« on: February 06, 2010, 09:02:35 PM »
Brand new song by Nipsey. Check it out. Download comin soon
http://www.radioplanet.tv/nipsey-hussle-talk-about-me/

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Re: **New** Nipsey Hussle - Talk About Me (stream)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 09:14:03 PM »
its tight...

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 12:10:43 AM »
hell yeah...that shit is fuckin tight...

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 01:37:27 AM »
Another Nipsey bangin song!  8)

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 01:55:51 AM »
Brand new song by Nipsey. Check it out. Download comin soon
http://www.radioplanet.tv/nipsey-hussle-talk-about-me/

thanks 8)

I'm waitin' for Feelin' Myself (So Fresh) track .

Elano

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 05:00:19 AM »

EriMakaveli

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 09:01:20 AM »
Why the fucc is nip still on that money tip. . . did ack sell out or what?

i miss Bullets Vol 1 Nipsey, the dude that made "hard out here". . .

i like this track but he's getting progressively less interesting..

Anyways, here it is for download:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/72267538b25e745d/

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 01:40:37 PM »
Why the fucc is nip still on that money tip. . . did ack sell out or what?

i miss Bullets Vol 1 Nipsey, the dude that made "hard out here". . .

i like this track but he's getting progressively less interesting..

Anyways, here it is for download:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/72267538b25e745d/

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT THA FUCK UP homie.  Nipsey still makin' that gutta shit and this track is proof.  Did u hear that hook?  Don't be tha 1 to start talkin about how Nip fell off and how he's pullin' A Snoop Dogg after Doggystyle,,, no.   This shit is hot, it's not a classic but this shit fucks wit my brain and that makes it all good.  Nobody feels like u but u.  Hussle in 2010!

Nipsey_Promo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 01:56:16 PM »
nipsey is definitely versatile wit the lyrical content in his songs. for example: look at songs like Tired, Hussle Way, Put That On Me, It's Hard Out Here, Paid My Dues, etc. and compare that to this song, Hussle In The House, Hussle Is My Last Name, Gangsta's Life, etc.
Nipsey can definitely be versatile with his music but there are subjects he speaks on more than others.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 02:23:03 PM »
Bangin Nipsey!

EriMakaveli

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 11:36:02 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT THA FUCK UP homie.  Nipsey still makin' that gutta shit and this track is proof.  Did u hear that hook?  Don't be tha 1 to start talkin about how Nip fell off and how he's pullin' A Snoop Dogg after Doggystyle,,, no.   This shit is hot, it's not a classic but this shit fucks wit my brain and that makes it all good.  Nobody feels like u but u.  Hussle in 2010!
Trust me bro. . im the biggest nipsey fan. I was listening to nipsey back when no one else was.. . i was gonna interview dude back when he JUST got on Pac's Life when he was still just on DBTV and had a lil myspace and was giving out his personal number to do interviews, when he was a real street dude. Now you gotta go through his Entourage to talk to him like his middle name Vincent . . lol. Feel me?

Don't get me wrong, I still think Nipsey could come thru with a certified classic on South Central State of Mind - especially when he's saving tracks like "I Don't Give A Fucc" (I already have this track - but i don't think alot of ppl have heard it - truss me, it's one of his best) and from what I hear "Blue Laces".... but i liked it when Nip doin his thing by himself: mastering, editing, pressing, promoting, everything. Thats when classics were commin out.
not all this money garbage .. im just sayin: The Hussle Way should be Nip's next single. Promote it like hell, video on BET and everything..That track go so hard that it could be all the promo Nip need to fuckin drop SCSOM now . . .

BiggBoogaBiff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CQhF7QcG80
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 11:53:52 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT THA FUCK UP homie.  Nipsey still makin' that gutta shit and this track is proof.  Did u hear that hook?  Don't be tha 1 to start talkin about how Nip fell off and how he's pullin' A Snoop Dogg after Doggystyle,,, no.   This shit is hot, it's not a classic but this shit fucks wit my brain and that makes it all good.  Nobody feels like u but u.  Hussle in 2010!
Trust me bro. . im the biggest nipsey fan. I was listening to nipsey back when no one else was.. . i was gonna interview dude back when he JUST got on Pac's Life when he was still just on DBTV and had a lil myspace and was giving out his personal number to do interviews, when he was a real street dude. Now you gotta go through his Entourage to talk to him like his middle name Vincent . . lol. Feel me?

Don't get me wrong, I still think Nipsey could come thru with a certified classic on South Central State of Mind - especially when he's saving tracks like "I Don't Give A Fucc" (I already have this track - but i don't think alot of ppl have heard it - truss me, it's one of his best) and from what I hear "Blue Laces".... but i liked it when Nip doin his thing by himself: mastering, editing, pressing, promoting, everything. Thats when classics were commin out.
not all this money garbage .. im just sayin: The Hussle Way should be Nip's next single. Promote it like hell, video on BET and everything..That track go so hard that it could be all the promo Nip need to fuckin drop SCSOM now . . .

man fuck that my nigga Hussle been comin' thru.  I like the newer shit better than tha older shit.  yeah "hussle is my last name" was a corny ass single but anybody that's heard of Nipsey know how son go.  i c wat u sayin' tho but i dont think Nipsey has the character diversity to become and Post 2007 Snoop Dogg makin' rnb albums n shit.  That's really what those some people are worried about.

Evilz

• 'G'

Nipsey_Promo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 01:44:14 PM »

alright i might have to question you being his biggest fan lol, repectfully tho. if you downloaded his so-called "Death Row Demo" then you heard it. by the way i talked to nip around the time that dropped and he said that that was a bunch of old shit he never sent a demo to Death Row. Anyways, that version of I Don't Give A Fucc is not the  official version tho. the one on the album, i've been told, has another verse and jonny shipes came in and touched up the beat. Blue Laces i've also heard is classic. his next single will be the 1500 Or Nothin' produced track Feelin' Myself (So Fresh) and that's up to the label to drop it not Nipsey. Same wit the album. other than that i agree wit you 100% homie

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 02:11:33 PM »

alright i might have to question you being his biggest fan lol, repectfully tho. if you downloaded his so-called "Death Row Demo" then you heard it. by the way i talked to nip around the time that dropped and he said that that was a bunch of old shit he never sent a demo to Death Row. Anyways, that version of I Don't Give A Fucc is not the  official version tho. the one on the album, i've been told, has another verse and jonny shipes came in and touched up the beat. Blue Laces i've also heard is classic. his next single will be the 1500 Or Nothin' produced track Feelin' Myself (So Fresh) and that's up to the label to drop it not Nipsey. Same wit the album. other than that i agree wit you 100% homie

when his new single drop?