Author Topic: What Kinda Hood Do You Live In?  (Read 143 times)

Suga Foot

What Kinda Hood Do You Live In?
« on: November 22, 2002, 05:40:11 PM »
I was thinkin this today, I just realized I live in an upper middle class, all white neighbourhood, in a prodomanantly Asian area.  I find it weird that I can go to the mall, which is 10 minutes away, and that whole area is mainly Asian.  But my neigbourhood is all white.  It's like all the white people secretly planned it, lol.  

P.S. It's spelled 'neighbourhood', not 'neighborhood'  ;) :P

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:What Kinda Hood Do You Live In?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2002, 05:59:00 PM »
i live in a very urban area..But within the city i live in a trailer park..Woohoo! Its nothing special..I woukd love to live in a house..I never have..BTW im white so that would make me White Trailer Trash....Peace

Koncept

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2002, 06:19:33 PM »
BTW im white so that would make me White Trailer Trash....Peace
lol

i live on the resavation

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2002, 06:24:42 PM »
I live just outside the city. Metropolitan area. Melbourne is a multicultural place so there's heaps of different races where i live.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2002, 06:39:39 PM »
rite now i live on campus at school

but my family and me have been livin in the ghetto ever since we came to this country (canada)

inner city toronto is my home, run down buildings, public housing, all my neighbours livin on welfare checks and cracked out

where im from if there aint no roaches and mice, it aint home.....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2002, 07:11:30 PM »
i live in a middle class block...lots of latinos...80% of my neighbors are latino(that i know of that is)...but the pigs are by my house alot...this old white guy slangs d so theyre always creepin tryin to catch him...lol..

Pillow

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2002, 07:54:27 PM »
i live in a very nice area, actually my grandparents own the whole block, tha street name was named after my grandpa when he passed away. only 4 houses are on my block

soul_assassin

• Lil Geezy
  • Thug World Order
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2002, 09:40:31 PM »
i live in the normal neighbourhood next to the local shopping centre, Darwin is a small place to live in.
The original Thuggish Ruggish Soldiers

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2002, 09:46:01 PM »
I live in South Charlotte, it's pretty rich, but my neighborhood (screw that posh spelling) is middle class.  Nice enough that they won't break into your house, but they will break into your car, LOL.  It's mainly white, but we got mexicans next door, black people up and down the street.  Like d.L. hughley would say

"If you know how many black people been to your house...... YOU RACIST AS HELL"

So I don't really know how many black people are in the neighborhood, I don't pay much attention.  There's a redneck across the street we been terrorizing for 12 years now, though, that's pretty cool.  He finally got sick of us and he's tryna sell his house.  

Peace~

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2002, 10:32:25 PM »
its an OK hood i mean u got ur rich ppl in tha south u got ur cracc headz and prstetutes on tha west and u got ur gangsta'z and drugg dealerz  on tha EAST (where i live) and u got a BUNCH of blacc ppl that live in tha north side if ur from there they call u a "north side nigga" and if ur from tha west they call u a "west haven nigga" lucc y i live in tha EAST where tha majority iz latino ;)