Author Topic: Sade's new album moved over 400,000 in first week! New Single Is A MONSTER HIT  (Read 451 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
These first week sales are staggering considering how wrecked the industry is by the economy and digital downloading.

Sade is a breath of fresh air, when most female artists are just selling their asses, she's one of the few with integrity and true artistry.  She says she never puts out any material just to make money, she only does an album when she has something to say.  And after nearly 9 years since the release of her last record, she's back and still as great as she ever was!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Bananas

Her music transcends many listener demographics, she's sexy, intelligent, talented and doesn't pander to the lowest common denominator like 99% of her rivals. Major props to her for continuing to do her thing and be well compensated for it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Her music transcends many listener demographics, she's sexy, intelligent, talented and doesn't pander to the lowest common denominator like 99% of her rivals. Major props to her for continuing to do her thing and be well compensated for it.

nice post +1
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The Overfiend

I am yet to hear any music from this....'Sade'.  I shalt peepeth.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Thats a sign that good music is still selling, the same thing happened to Maxwell, he was away for like 9 years and came back and went platinum!

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
thats what i was trying to say in one of the other posts about Snoop selling so bad...good albums will still sell...garbage will get downloaded

ikke

thats what i was trying to say in one of the other posts about Snoop selling so bad...good albums will still sell...garbage will get downloaded
This is just pure stupidity =/
Then how come CLII didn't sell?

Downloading gets too much credit for bringing down the industry

westside159

damn Sade still sings ?  she is old school redbone way before alicia keys was thought of .   Sade still selling thats cool

the ghost

She is like a breath of fresh air is music.  While I don't like a lot of the new album, I still appreciate it.

MediumL

This and Massive Attack dropping albums was a big look this week for the UK. I still need to check Corinne Bailey Raes new album
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

jeromechickenbone

word

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Fuck that shit. I just want a female thats selling her ass.

Keep the talent for the kitchens, bitches.

Just kidding, thats dope though.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
check this remix with Pac.. kinda cool

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
what is this "monster single" that i haven't heard yet?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Incredible album.