Author Topic: LMAO. Cube Disses Mack 10 in Blog!  (Read 848 times)

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
LMAO. Cube Disses Mack 10 in Blog!
« on: February 13, 2010, 06:54:32 PM »
Mack-10? He was way out of line a few years ago (family business). I don't fuck with dude no more.
 ;D
http://icecube.com/users/icecube/blogs/110601

OG Hack Wilson

Re: LMAO. Cube Disses Mack 10 in Blog!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 07:02:34 PM »
that stinks
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BIGWORM

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 09:13:51 PM »
Man I wish he went into more detail. But O well...

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 10:33:06 PM »
Maybe it's for co-signing Lil Wayne and Baby's bitch asses

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 11:29:23 PM »

me too i wanted to know what happened

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 11:45:03 PM »
That's not a diss at all.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 11:46:29 PM »
he's not dissen...just informin people on there relationship status.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 02:09:04 AM »
Wow this nigga said disses and put a "LMAO" to make it sound like Cube went in on dude or somethin.

I don't know if either of these stories are true, but the rumors were...

1. When Westside Connection was touring to promote "Terrorist Threats" Mack 10 took offense to Cube doing too many solo songs so one day Mack switched the song list without Cube knowing about it. After that their relationship soured

2. Mack 10 did something with Cube's wife. I don't know if he tried to get at her or if he disrespected her or what. All I remember reading was that something between Mack 10 and Cube's wife went down and Cube never fucked with dude again.

It would be nice if one of them or somebody with knowledge to the situation would finally clear the air.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mietek23

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 02:31:58 AM »
Wow this nigga said disses and put a "LMAO" to make it sound like Cube went in on dude or somethin.

1. When Westside Connection was touring to promote "Terrorist Threats" Mack 10 took offense to Cube doing too many solo songs so one day Mack switched the song list without Cube knowing about it. After that their relationship soured

2. Mack 10 did something with Cube's wife. I don't know if he tried to get at her or if he disrespected her or what. All I remember reading was that something between Mack 10 and Cube's wife went down and Cube never fucked with dude again.

It would be nice if one of them or somebody with knowledge to the situation would finally clear the air.

Well, I've heard that Mack's homies beat up Cube's brother-in-law and that's why they stopped fuckin' with eachother. But I think your first story is also truth. Some people were claiming Mack took offense to Cube not promoting "Terrorist Threats" in the right way. He was shooting some films at the time and wasen't doing too many concerts with the rest of the group..

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 03:06:01 AM »
wtf????? that sucks

eNgIeS

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 03:17:33 AM »

Well, I've heard that Mack's homies beat up Cube's brother-in-law and that's why they stopped fuckin' with eachother. But I think your first story is also truth. Some people were claiming Mack took offense to Cube not promoting "Terrorist Threats" in the right way. He was shooting some films at the time and wasen't doing too many concerts with the rest of the group..

Wack 10 should've just been even happy Cube fucked with him. He had little talent and got good cd sales coz of his Ice Cube connection, Cube doin majority of his hooks ok his first cd and the good beats Cube i'm sure got him hooked up with. He had little rap ability, at least W.C.'s talented

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 04:25:14 AM »

Wack 10 should've just been even happy Cube fucked with him. He had little talent and got good cd sales coz of his Ice Cube connection, Cube doin majority of his hooks ok his first cd and the good beats Cube i'm sure got him hooked up with. He had little rap ability, at least W.C.'s talented

I never call someone a hater but this is just hate right here...
Or you must be seriously trippin to say Mack 10 ain't got no talent

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2010, 06:47:40 AM »
ive heard all those stories and i think the brother n law one is the main 1
cube puts his family first....especially his wife.....which is why or related to the jdee situation...from what i was told
but mack been wack for years...and it jus so happens last dope piece of work he put out was the westside connection album
his new album is one of the worst ever

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2010, 08:29:23 AM »
As for Mack10 been the wackest for the last few years, i thought he was the tightest on terroist threats

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Okka

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2010, 08:35:22 AM »
Ice Cube seems to be a dude who doesn't really "forgive" people. Like the beef with Cypress Hill, Cube and B-Real used to be good friends before it and after it ended they haven't been friends like that anymore. It's a shame. I'd like to hear Ice Cube over a DJ Muggs beat again.