Author Topic: I cant wait for the olympics to be out of vancouver  (Read 673 times)

Jaydc

I cant wait for the olympics to be out of vancouver
« on: February 14, 2010, 04:34:30 PM »
Ugh,way too many people are here.Ive been offered to go to a couple events but nothing interests me except hockey,and the tickets are insanely priced.Gold medal game is going for ten grand a piece.The only good thing is their are TONS of free concerts going on.

On a sidenote the only thing Ive watched so far is the clip of that guy eating shit into that pole and dying,over and over and over.

Sikotic™

Re: I cant wait for the olympics to be out of vancouver
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 04:44:56 PM »
Yeah that clip is intense. Dude just flew off the sled at 90 mph, flew into some shit and probably died instantly

Pussy ass Olympic committee is trying to hide the video like it's a sex tape or something.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 04:46:55 PM »
Pussy ass Olympic committee is trying to hide the video like it's a sex tape or something.
so.. am i the only one who fapped to the video?!

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 04:58:48 PM »

<a href="http://www.liveleak.com/e/f6b_1266062266" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.liveleak.com/e/f6b_1266062266</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 05:54:54 PM »
Yeah,when you hit a steel pole going 140 km amn hour,you are not going to live.The loud BING! when he hits makes me laugh every time.

Bananas

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 06:31:58 PM »
I have a bunch of canadian friends on facebook from when I lived there, they were leaving a bunch of status updates about how excited they were and how great the opening ceremonies were. All I could say to myself was "fucking lame canadians and their bland taste in everything."

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 06:41:35 PM »
I have a bunch of canadian friends on facebook from when I lived there, they were leaving a bunch of status updates about how excited they were and how great the opening ceremonies were. All I could say to myself was "fucking lame canadians and their bland taste in everything."

co-sign...but hockey's the greatest 8) 8)

Jaydc

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 06:57:59 PM »
Fuck that,im from vancouver and I think the olympics sucks ass.Any town you go to theirs people that love it and people that hate it.Dont generalize.

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 07:02:02 PM »
that luger was a loser

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 07:40:00 PM »
Fuck that,im from vancouver and I think the olympics sucks ass.Any town you go to theirs people that love it and people that hate it.Dont generalize.

^yeah it wasn't really a fair statement since lames exist everywhere u go..

ThaChamp

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 08:40:10 PM »
i wouldnt wanna be revived after hitting a pole that fast
just let me die

and i heard he told his dad he was scared to even do it and he didnt want to right before he did

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 08:44:28 PM »
yea i'd rather be dead then be brain damaged for the rest of my life//

JAZ

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2010, 11:54:04 PM »

Bananas

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2010, 12:53:42 AM »

LMFAO that is cold. DC blizzard cold. I even feel bad for laughing at that.

Anyways

I also know my share of Vancity folks that dont feel all the construction and hype. But it's our right as North American to generalize and be ignorant. I've fucked a really good Australian broad by agreeing with her that "most American men are pathetic", the trick is to accept and surpass your stereotype, rather than get mad when someone brings it up. 

Jaydc

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 01:42:29 AM »

LMFAO that is cold. DC blizzard cold. I even feel bad for laughing at that.

Anyways

I also know my share of Vancity folks that dont feel all the construction and hype. But it's our right as North American to generalize and be ignorant. I've fucked a really good Australian broad by agreeing with her that "most American men are pathetic", the trick is to accept and surpass your stereotype, rather than get mad when someone brings it up. 

Fixed.