Author Topic: I Have Permission From Jome To Delete Replies If Your Just Here For G-Spot Beef!  (Read 293 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
-This forum is designed to be a place where people can come and express themselves freely through rhymes, and have their work reviewed by others constructively.  

-If you have beef over at the G-Spot forum, and you come here to the keystyle section only to further your beefs then I have permission from Jome to delete your replies, and I've already deleted a few.  

-Of course this is hip-hop and beef is a part of the culture.  So beefs in rhyme/battle format are actually encouraged.

-Don't come here just to further your G-Spot beefs, if you are not seriously interested in dropping your own material or constructively reviewing the rhymes of others.

-THIS FORUM IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE G-SPOT!

« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 07:47:46 PM by Infinite... Be and It Is »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jome

Temp bans handed out at will for posters trying to instigate shit in normal sections/threads, or trying to ruin it.

the ghost

-Of course this is hip-hop and beef is a part of the culture.  So beefs in rhyme/battle format are actually encouraged.

Word?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Word?

Yeah, ofcourse.  Like the way MDogg and NIK have gone at it in the past in this forum.  They have serious beef, that is personal; but they have a respect for hip-hop, and they understand the proper use of this section of the forum.  They've had some historic battles in this section of the forum.

There have been many classic beefs that have played out in audio battles and keystyle battles over the years.  It often brings out some of the best in people rhyming.

The problem is when people who aren't really interested in keystyle or audio battlin, come over to this section of the forum from the G-Spot just to continue beefs they have over there, and make unnecessary personal attacks that have nothing to do with the art of rhyming, or battling, or constructive criticism. 

2010-thefuture

amen.........hey man wanna take me on?I think you are worthy...........

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
amen.........hey man wanna take me on?I think you are worthy...........

sure

2010-thefuture

cool call me out out there............