Author Topic: Top 10 Hottest WWF Divas  (Read 1041 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Top 10 Hottest WWF Divas
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2010, 02:47:32 PM »
Stephanie? lol

1. Trish
2. Torrie Wilson
3. Stacey
4. Maryse

everyone else seems like a step down.

honorable mention: Kelly Kelly.

you like them blonds... lol I put the blonds up high because the WWE really pushes them, and someone like Sunny has the talent to go further.

What makes Maria any more scrawny than the rest? They're all scrawny. Take away the implants and it'd really show.

Thickie Mickie, Molly Holly, Melina, almost every female with actual wrestling training other than Diva search is pretty thick.

They just look thicker because they're shorter. Molly Holly was definitely think though, add 3 or 4 inches to her height and put her on treadmill and she's the same as Maria.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2010, 03:08:04 PM »
Stephanie? lol

1. Trish
2. Torrie Wilson
3. Stacey
4. Maryse

you like them blonds... lol I put the blonds up high because the WWE really pushes them, and someone like Sunny has the talent to go further.

I DO LOVE MY BLONDES! 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 06:31:27 AM »
Stephanie? lol

1. Trish
2. Torrie Wilson
3. Stacey
4. Maryse

What makes Maria any more scrawny than the rest? They're all scrawny. Take away the implants and it'd really show.

Thickie Mickie, Molly Holly, Melina, almost every female with actual wrestling training other than Diva search is pretty thick.

They just look thicker because they're shorter. Molly Holly was definitely think though, add 3 or 4 inches to her height and put her on treadmill and she's the same as Maria.

but she wasn't 3 inches taller and she was thinker. Same with Mickie, Beth, and Melina and others. I think you put 3 inches on Mickie, she stays as thick because she actually has muscle. Those girls are thick because of training, and yeah they stay on the slimmer side. The same way I played football and was 40 pounds lighter is the same way these chicks wrestler 4 nights a week and don't get fat. Once there career is over, who knows, some have ballooned up and have been the butt of jokes. But as they wrestle, they are always active and they are always working out so of course they stay skinnier. It's not like Vince is hiring girls with eating disorders, though there is rumors.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2010, 08:25:28 AM »
Stephanie? lol

1. Trish
2. Torrie Wilson
3. Stacey
4. Maryse

but she wasn't 3 inches taller and she was thinker. Same with Mickie, Beth, and Melina and others. I think you put 3 inches on Mickie, she stays as thick because she actually has muscle. Those girls are thick because of training, and yeah they stay on the slimmer side. The same way I played football and was 40 pounds lighter is the same way these chicks wrestler 4 nights a week and don't get fat. Once there career is over, who knows, some have ballooned up and have been the butt of jokes. But as they wrestle, they are always active and they are always working out so of course they stay skinnier. It's not like Vince is hiring girls with eating disorders, though there is rumors.

I still say the height matters.

But anyway, Maria is Greek, so give her ten years. That ass is will grow.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2010, 12:53:22 PM »

dude...why would one stand out as being more scrawny then the rest if they were all just as scrawny? She's got the figure of a 10 yr old boy lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2010, 01:15:10 PM »
I have rarely seen a 10 year old boy with an ass like that...... :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2010, 01:33:29 PM »

cmon now....out of all the 10 yr old boys you be around?!

but real shit...she has an ass?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2010, 04:22:38 PM »
Trish Stratus will always be number one to me out of the Divas. I remember having a crush on that Debra who came out with Jeff Jarrett back in the day...but I have to admit that had literally nothing to do with her being really that sexy...it was just because she had fucking massive tits and had no problem getting them out.

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2010, 05:57:32 PM »

cmon now....out of all the 10 yr old boys you be around?!

but real shit...she has an ass?!
Maybe she's just flexin in that pic.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2010, 06:07:57 PM »
It's a tight little white ass. It looks like a girls ass, and it's not bad, but give me some Molly Holly ass.  8)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2010, 06:31:12 PM »
Someone has to post the Sunny nude pics she put out during her crackhead days.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2010, 06:41:10 PM »
Someone has to post the Sunny nude pics she put out during her crackhead days.

no... I liked Sunny better not looking like a train wreck.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2010, 07:48:50 PM »
It's a tight little white ass. It looks like a girls ass, and it's not bad, but give me some Molly Holly ass.  8)

You don't know Greek women. There's an 80% chance that ass will widen 80% by the time she's 40.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2010, 08:20:00 PM »

You don't know Greek women. There's an 80% chance that ass will widen 80% by the time she's 40.

then enjoy it well it's still in it's 20's.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2010, 08:56:31 PM »
I'd take both.......at the same time even. Sikotic doesn't discriminate.

THA SAUCE HOUSE