Author Topic: New Allhiphop.com interview with Hayes: Talks Dre, Timbaland, Bishop and More  (Read 504 times)

Jaydc

I dont care,I just thinks its pointless to argue about something you dont know about.We arent there we wont ever know the true answer.Everyone lies.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not really arguing about this as much my opinion on Hayes got refuted over something Hayes was quoted as saying.  I'm just actually reposting the content of the original article.  I like the majority of Bishop's material and will continually check his music because of that, the music, and not whether or not he got dropped or choose to leave (my personal opinion it's a combination of both - the label didn't know what to do with him and he wasn't securing a record release date.)  But, you're right in the sense it's silly when the music is most important. 

I just like to try to judge the character of the people speaking.  See who lies the most and see who doesn't.  It's entertaining to me and may or may not make me appreciate the music more.  For example if Drake turns out to be gay then I'm positive no one will ever view Best I Ever Had the same way.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc

I understand,its just something that we dont know,so speculating is pointless.Its like when people claim to know what pac would think of someone.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
He's saying Bishop is capable of having a career beyond Aftermath despite being dropped.  How is that a bad thing?

I think the point dre-day was making is that you claimed that hayes said bishop  was dropped from the label when hayes never said that. He said  he LEFT the label. That is open to intepretation but he never ever in that interview once said bishop got dropped by aftermath.

Im not saying he did not or did get dropped, but hayes never said it.
yeah.
i didn't know that the quote was edited though, so my bad.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 12:19:46 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lmao who messed with the quote, Rebel ?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
No idea what happened there. I copied it straight from the site and posted it here.