Author Topic: Ya Boy signs to Konvict Music  (Read 722 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Ya Boy signs to Konvict Music
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 11:02:21 AM »
Ya Boy has commercial appeal and Konvict knows how to handle mainstream music. I think it's going to happen this time.

It's going to. My boy Dubb got signed over there as well Konvict/Black Card Music. He was suppose to originally sign there as a solo artist, but he decided to sign with Ya Boy's shit as well.

I don't Believe it. Theres been rumors of a lot of West Coast artist signing with Konvict. I remember a while back I-Rocc and Awax both had Konvict Music logos on their myspace pages.

there's been rumors of Ya Boy signing with them for years

hopefully this is true now and he'll actually drop an album

Word.

Another thing you guys have to keep in mind is Akon also just signed Lady Gaga who has proven she's the real deal when it comes to making hit music. So she's a first priority. Plus there's T-Pain, Akon is still on everybody elses shit. IF...)and that's a big if)...his album does drop, it won't be for a very long time.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 11:06:48 AM »
Ya Boy has commercial appeal and Konvict knows how to handle mainstream music. I think it's going to happen this time.

It's going to. My boy Dubb got signed over there as well Konvict/Black Card Music. He was suppose to originally sign there as a solo artist, but he decided to sign with Ya Boy's shit as well.

I don't Believe it. Theres been rumors of a lot of West Coast artist signing with Konvict. I remember a while back I-Rocc and Awax both had Konvict Music logos on their myspace pages.

Word.

Another thing you guys have to keep in mind is Akon also just signed Lady Gaga who has proven she's the real deal when it comes to making hit music. So she's a first priority. Plus there's T-Pain, Akon is still on everybody elses shit. IF...)and that's a big if)...his album does drop, it won't be for a very long time.

They've been in negotiations for months man. I'm 98% sure it's legit.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 11:27:27 AM »
Sounds to me like a good deal although Konvict doesn't have the best track record with rappers. But Ya Boy has much more commercial appeal than let's say Red Cafe, so let's hope for the best.

IamWest

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 12:52:02 PM »

Word.

Its true this time. Dubb was originally offered the deal at Konvict in a group deal that was going to coincide with a MTV reality show. The group was called Tha Gang. The group was originally Dolla, Dubb and T Money i think his name was. Dubb spoke to Akon about YB and got YB the label deal. If u look at my previous posts I had been telling you there was some major news coming soon. HF/BC
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 12:54:58 PM by IamWest »
twitter.com/MrWestHF

Hf

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 02:03:04 PM »
thats dope...hope it works out, YB is sick!!

MarshColin

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 02:20:26 PM »
Ya Boy signs with Black Wallstreet

Ya Boy lauches Precise Music Group

Ya Boy signs with Hoo-Bangin

Ya Boy lauches Black Card Music

Ya Boy signs with Konvict Music

Catch my drift?

+ 1 you beat me to it.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 03:11:14 PM »
wtf happened to konvict signin my nigg roccett? i guess they thought rocc was too real for mainstream so they got garbage ass ya boy instead.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2010, 06:11:58 PM »
lol
poor red cafe

red care signs with hoo bangin

red cafe signs with konvict

red cafe signs with bad boy

Ya Boy signs with Black Wallstreet

Ya Boy lauches Precise Music Group

Ya Boy signs with Hoo-Bangin

Ya Boy lauches Black Card Music

Ya Boy signs with Konvict Music

Catch my drift?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2010, 06:17:13 PM »
Was a fan of Ya Boy til he became a "rock star" :puke:

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2010, 08:32:04 PM »
Was a fan of Ya Boy til he became a "rock star" :puke:

my words xactly ; he killed "all my life" remix tho