Author Topic: The time is NOW: @ any moment, we will witness the return of....  (Read 523 times)

Sikotic™

The time is NOW: @ any moment, we will witness the return of....
« on: February 25, 2010, 11:07:07 AM »
EEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/utc2VLrGFEU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/utc2VLrGFEU</a>
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 10:06:58 AM by Sikotic: We Comin' For You, NIGGA! »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

thisoneguy360

The man, the myth, the legend himself.

the ghost

I have come full circle and actually like the dude now.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

you think he'll be onboard with the whole Epic Elano movement?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
YES!!!!!!!! Finally

For a second I thought it would be Pac, but this is even better...

ikke

FINALLY SOME NEW THREADS

ThaChamp

this place needs him

ikke

if Nik compares the statistics to elano's activity he will see that the lowest activity on here is when elano is banned

Muhfukka

when is he supposedly moving to the us?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
didnt even notice.  meh. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
you think he'll be onboard with the whole Epic Elano movement?

he's gotta be.. the phrase has caught on like wild fire.. :)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Can anyone tell me the story behind Elano? A couple months ago, people kept posting how he ruins threads and began noticing it myself. Yet he's been here for a while. Did he go by a different name? And why is he so pissy all the time?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Can anyone tell me the story behind Elano? A couple months ago, people kept posting how he ruins threads and began noticing it myself. Yet he's been here for a while. Did he go by a different name? And why is he so pissy all the time?

he has had other names in the past....i dont know em but one of em was really hated around here. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Al Bundy

basically he's a troll from italy that got under jomes skin so bad he banned the whole ip range of his country. you might remember him as "messi19"

Muhfukka

basically he's a troll from italy that got under jomes skin so bad he banned the whole ip range of his country. you might remember him as "messi19"
nah that idiot spoke english