Author Topic: Has anyone played Reseident Evil 0 or the remake on Wii?  (Read 147 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Has anyone played Reseident Evil 0 or the remake on Wii?
« on: March 01, 2010, 07:29:38 PM »
I was wondering if playing the game with the remote & nunchuk is comfortable. I don't know it seems awkard & I might be getting a Wii soon (I was supposed to get one like 2 years ago lol). I might just get the classic Wii pad instead.

silambugeetha

Re: Has anyone played Reseident Evil 0 or the remake on Wii?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 11:56:06 PM »
There are very few differences in the games. Plot wise they are identical, graphics and sound are pretty much the same. The only difference is using the Wiimote + Nunchuk instead of a classic GameCube controller (and you even have the option to use one of those, anyway.)

It's only worth the buy if you want the Wii-sized disc as opposed to the GC-sized disks or if you just can't find a GC version.

I own the RE: Archives release, and I love it. It's a blast. But, if I had been able to find a GC version for cheaper, I probably would have just bought it instead.

=================================

Andrew Reynolds
authorize.net

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 03:04:41 AM »
Yeah thx for that but what I wanna know is it comfortable playing those games with the Wii remote & nunchuk or is it better playing it with a normal pad?

Matty

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 10:48:17 PM »
RE is way better with the nunchuck and remote because of the aiming....as proven by the wii edition of RE4...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 12:02:09 AM »
RE is way better with the nunchuck and remote because of the aiming....as proven by the wii edition of RE4...
So you're only talkin abot 4, not the remake or 0??

Matty

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 01:38:39 PM »
not sure about the other remakes...probably wouldn't be much of an advantage due to the more restricted control mechanics on the earler titles...

but for most 3d games the gamecube pad will be better than the classic controller....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 07:55:00 PM »
^Thx I'll probably just get another gamecube instead just for those 2 games since it's REALLY cheap. I'll save up for the next consoles, Wii was released in 2006 so I bet they'll be coming with something new in like 2-3 years.

Jaydc

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 03:06:32 AM »
Id say just get the wii man.They arent expensive and has plenty of fun games

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 11:34:10 AM »

yeah, i really enjoyed it. Prob the best game on the Wii (though i only played a few before getting rid of it)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson