Author Topic: Washington man DIES from urinating on a power line! RIP - fucked up story  (Read 425 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Wash. man electrocuted by urinating on power line
Authorities believe a Washington man was killed by accidentally urinating on a downed power line after a car crash.

The Associated Press
MONTESANO, Wash. —
Authorities believe a Washington man was killed by accidentally urinating on a downed power line after a car crash.

Grays Harbor County sheriff's Deputy Dave Pimentel (PIM'-en-tel) said Monday 50-year-old Roy Messenger was not seriously hurt after he collided with a power pole Friday and called a relative to pull his car from a ditch.

However, family members found Messenger electrocuted when they arrived.

Pimentel says Messenger apparently urinated into a roadside ditch but didn't see the live wire. The urine stream likely served as a conductor, allowing the electricity to reach his body.

Pimentel says there will be an autopsy but burn marks indicated the way the electricity traveled through Messenger's body.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Digital Pimpin'

Shocking

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Thats fucked up. RIP

Muhfukka

rest in piss

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
 :-X Trying my hardest not to laugh :-X
rest in piss
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

:-X Trying my hardest not to laugh :-X
rest in piss

why not?! That shits funny lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

That's a fucked up way to go.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

universe

« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 05:29:00 AM by 2010 KAIN »

Portugoal

hahahahhaha, that's a classic way to die :D

ikke

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

this is very scary for anyone who pisses outdoors lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Muhfukka

im pretty sure this guy was drunk and just didnt see the power line, i mean who steps out of a car crash and just starts pissing