Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14561 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #300 on: June 20, 2010, 12:32:23 PM »
L O L @ Italy. Drawing against NZ, that's just embarrassing.

kemizt

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #301 on: June 20, 2010, 01:29:37 PM »
What a shit ref.  Brazil was getting some fucked up ass tackles done to them, and they would actually be hurt.  Ivory Coast then would fucking flop and the ref would notice that shit.  No wonder flopping gets popular, because of bullshit refs like this.  After that, Luis Fabiano and that player that Kaka "elbowed" were flopping and flopping. 

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #302 on: June 20, 2010, 01:33:28 PM »
What a shit ref.  Brazil was getting some fucked up ass tackles done to them, and they would actually be hurt.  Ivory Coast then would fucking flop and the ref would notice that shit.  No wonder flopping gets popular, because of bullshit refs like this.  After that, Luis Fabiano and that player that Kaka "elbowed" were flopping and flopping. 

yup...is the softest second yellow card ive seen in a long time, the ref wasnt even looking in the direction of the kaka or keita when keita went down holding his face, so how he can send him off i dunno...

fucked up my fantasy football team too  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elano

« Reply #303 on: June 20, 2010, 01:45:09 PM »
Portugal is definitely better than Italy. There is a reason we're ranked 3 in the world and have only conceded 3 goals in our last 16 matches

Italy is a killer team, Portugal not. They'll both make it to knockout stage, ok, Italy could face Netherlands now, that would be difficult for them. It's not likely that Itlay can defend the title, but I still fear 'ol ass Itlay more than Portugal. Portugal's suaqd is far from dreadful, and they were the inferior team in their opener.
The ranking is shit and useless. How can Portugal be 3rd before Germany etc... ::)
Portugal are more dangerous in this tournament than Italy and I believe will progress further. Italy will get creamed by Netherlands and if Portugal advance which I think we will by a squeak, we're looking at facing Chile/Switzerland hopefully and that should put us through to the quarters. Portugal should be more feared than Italy no doubt.

Since CQ took over as our manager, we have a 78.3% of keeping clean sheets in our matches, higher than any other team in the world. We've conceded 3 in our last 16 and are also on quite the long unbeaten streak. That's why we're 3rd.

you should stick with your hockey

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #304 on: June 20, 2010, 01:51:45 PM »

yup...is the softest second yellow card ive seen in a long time, the ref wasnt even looking in the direction of the kaka or keita when keita went down holding his face, so how he can send him off i dunno...

Yeah, that was fucked up. Good game though 8)

kemizt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #305 on: June 20, 2010, 02:12:05 PM »
Finally a great game from Kaka, shame about the red card. But if Portugal and Korea draw tomorrow, Dunga is probably gonna give other players a chance anyways so...

Lunatic

« Reply #306 on: June 20, 2010, 02:29:56 PM »
So far, Portugal's defense looks much stronger than Italy's.  And it's a no brainer who has a better attack right now.  Portugal needs to break down that North Korea defense though.  Coentrao has to step up in that game and attack since most likely it will be crowded for the other players in attack.  
Much stronger without a doubt. It's not even up for debate (plus the defensive statistics I posted earlier confirm everything). We have struggled in attack but we do have the better attack too for sure. I'm impressed your familiar with Coentrao, obviously more so than just the Ivory Coast game (since he didn't attack at all but your clearly aware of his attacking presence)  ;)  Coentrao is an animal in attack, I'm sure will get to see him attack often tomorrow.

Elano: Hockey is like my 4th favorite sport lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #307 on: June 20, 2010, 02:48:22 PM »
Finally a great game from Kaka, shame about the red card. But if Portugal and Korea draw tomorrow, Dunga is probably gonna give other players a chance anyways so...

kaka was really disappointing last match so it was good to see him on form. the refereeing throughout the tournament has been very poor so far and ill be shocked if action isnt taken over this incident.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #308 on: June 20, 2010, 07:15:41 PM »

:D :D :D

fils de pute = son of a bitch ?

pretty much. pute means prostitute.

Lunatic

« Reply #309 on: June 20, 2010, 07:31:48 PM »
"Fuck off you son of a whore" is what he said from my understanding lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elano

« Reply #310 on: June 20, 2010, 11:33:58 PM »

but HEY, i still don't kow where's your national team  :D :loser:

Elano

« Reply #311 on: June 20, 2010, 11:36:16 PM »
So far, Portugal's defense looks much stronger than Italy's.  And it's a no brainer who has a better attack right now.  Portugal needs to break down that North Korea defense though.  Coentrao has to step up in that game and attack since most likely it will be crowded for the other players in attack.  
Much stronger without a doubt. It's not even up for debate (plus the defensive statistics I posted earlier confirm everything). We have struggled in attack but we do have the better attack too for sure. I'm impressed your familiar with Coentrao, obviously more so than just the Ivory Coast game (since he didn't attack at all but your clearly aware of his attacking presence)  ;)  Coentrao is an animal in attack, I'm sure will get to see him attack often tomorrow.

Elano: Hockey is like my 4th favorite sport lol

LMFAO.taly this year is a shitty team, but portugal is even worse.It's not even up for debate.
italy this year is a shitty team, but portugal is even worse.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #312 on: June 20, 2010, 11:43:46 PM »

They're at home, where they deserve to be. It's so funny you take this so personal, haha. I mean NZ is supposed to be the "worst" team in the World Cup against the former Champions, it is funny, sad and embarrassing all at the same time.

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #313 on: June 21, 2010, 12:06:44 AM »

They're at home, where they deserve to be. It's so funny you take this so personal, haha. I mean NZ is supposed to be the "worst" team in the World Cup against the former Champions, it is funny, sad and embarrassing all at the same time.

I'm not taking this personal,but you are laughing when your team is not even part of the tournament.  :D
I already know who will win this world cup, and i know it will not be italy. Don't worry, i sleep well at night.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #314 on: June 21, 2010, 12:19:03 AM »
Will be interesting to see if at least one African team can make it through the group stages. I wouldn't bet my money on this at the moment.
Cameroon and South Africa are a joke (I think they'll be the first host to exit after group stage), Ghana has potential, but  :grumpy: @ losing 1:4 against Netherlands. Wouldn't surprise me if underdog Australia advances. Ivory Coast of course has the most potential, but they're clearly not in good shape and are in the killer group again :-X  I think Nigeria has a realistic chance, they don't look to strong either but their group isn't that hard. I would rank Algeria highest out of them at the moment but they have a tough group with England and USA.

With the World Cup being in Africa, there is absolutely no way no African team will survive the Group Stage. I agree with Shallow thus far, that they will look to cut them African teams (especially South Africa) some slack.

Well, it doesn't look too bright.... Not even the refs can help them anymore

RSA out
Nigeria out
Cameroon officially out
Ivory Coast nearly out

Only Ghana and Algeria have "realistic" chances, but Germany and USA will likely sent them home.