Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14567 times)

Elano

Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #330 on: June 21, 2010, 07:06:55 AM »
ah ah ah lunatic you must be drunk as fuck.

One of the most dominant performances in modern soccer history.

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH

Portugal still a SHITTY TEAM.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #331 on: June 21, 2010, 07:26:02 AM »
On one hand I think it's fucked up that they did the Koreans like that, the Korean players might be tortured now or just go missing. (I'm not kidding with that btw)

On the other hand the goal difference could be very important.

Now all black teams are effectively out, except Ghana. Which really worries me. Cause they might get some major ref help against Germany because the FIFA don't want the black teams to have a total fail in a World Cup in Africa.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #332 on: June 21, 2010, 07:30:14 AM »

Lunatic

« Reply #333 on: June 21, 2010, 07:31:26 AM »
How many more dominant performances have you seen in recent memory? 7-0, get real buddy. Italy sucks, Portugal is currently far better and we've proved it. Mark my words, Italy won't score 7 goals in the ENTIRE tournament  :D

Everyone predicted this group to come down to goal differential, but are hating on us for ensuring we now qualify for the final 16 thanks to GOAL DIFFERENTIAL
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elano

« Reply #334 on: June 21, 2010, 07:33:46 AM »
How many more dominant performances have you seen in recent memory? 7-0, get real buddy. Italy sucks, Portugal is currently far better and we've proved it. Mark my words, Italy won't score 7 goals in the ENTIRE tournament  :D

Everyone predicted this group to come down to goal differential, but are hating on us for ensuring we now qualify for the final 16 thanks to GOAL DIFFERENTIAL

Go on, you don't know shit about football but you are too funny when you try to talk about it like you really know something  :D :D :D :D

Lunatic

« Reply #335 on: June 21, 2010, 07:36:33 AM »

Go on, you don't know shit about football but you are too funny when you try to talk about it like you really know something  :D :D :D :D
Did I lie or exaggerate something? ITS ALL FACTS 8) 8) 8)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #336 on: June 21, 2010, 07:37:36 AM »
If i was in that korean team i would not be goin back to korea noooooo sir

Elano

« Reply #337 on: June 21, 2010, 07:43:04 AM »

Did I lie or exaggerate something? ITS ALL FACTS 8) 8) 8)

LMFAO. ALL FACTS ?
ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah you must be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally drunk ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

Lunatic

« Reply #338 on: June 21, 2010, 07:46:05 AM »
Are u fucking retarded? Don't answer this, I know already. Show me one thing I said that wasn't a fact.

Fact: we won 7-0
Fact: we didn't dive and played beautiful football
Fact: Italy tied New Zealand 1-1. a team as bad as N. Korea
Fact: Not a single Brazilian in our starting lineup

The only thing I said that wasn't fact yet is that Italy won't score 7 goals in this entire tournament. Please feel free to post this sentence in your signature, because it WILL come true

Elano

« Reply #339 on: June 21, 2010, 07:49:00 AM »
Are u fucking retarded? Don't answer this, I know already. Show me one thing I said that wasn't a fact.

The only thing I said that wasn't fact yet is that Italy won't score 7 goals in this entire tournament. Please feel free to post this sentence in your signature, because it WILL come true

add this: One of the most dominant performances in modern soccer history.  :D :D :D :D :D

Lunatic

« Reply #340 on: June 21, 2010, 07:54:01 AM »

add this: One of the most dominant performances in modern soccer history.  :D :D :D :D :D
Enlighten me please. Name some performances u have found more dominant in the last 5-10 years?

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #341 on: June 21, 2010, 08:03:00 AM »

Enlighten me please. Name some performances u have found more dominant in the last 5-10 years?

liverpool 8 besiktas 0  ;D

nah on the real cant wait to see the highlights

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #342 on: June 21, 2010, 08:04:13 AM »
This ref sucks too.  Fucking handing out yellows like business cards.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #343 on: June 21, 2010, 08:07:16 AM »
^They really need to delete all cards after the group stage. It's just not fair when one ref is not giving out yellows for fouls at all in the first half, while other refs are handing them out like flyers. That ain't right. That red card was a fucking joke, too.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elano

« Reply #344 on: June 21, 2010, 08:24:32 AM »

my national team is not good this year, but i'm sure that italy is able to beat the shit out of your stupid team of divers and divas.
portugal will go nowhere in this world cup  :loser: