Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14560 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #375 on: June 22, 2010, 10:31:58 AM »
haha poor france, adios you cheating frogs  ;D ;D

also why dont mexico start with hernandez upfront? i really dont think that Franco has that much to offer, didnt have a great game today.

im still sratchin head and wonderin why memo aint startin

Blanco is the biggest problem here.  Why the hell did he start?  He didn't do shit, and clogged up the attack. 

westsiderider323

« Reply #376 on: June 22, 2010, 10:37:19 AM »

also why dont mexico start with hernandez upfront? i really dont think that Franco has that much to offer, didnt have a great game today.

Blanco is the biggest problem here.  Why the hell did he start?  He didn't do shit, and clogged up the attack. 

yea i was surprised to see him startin i guess aguirre started him cuz of his performance from the last game

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #377 on: June 22, 2010, 10:43:26 AM »

yea i was surprised to see him startin i guess aguirre started him cuz of his performance from the last game

Which wasn't that good to begin with

Lunatic

« Reply #378 on: June 22, 2010, 12:05:13 PM »
Fabio Coentrao is going to be regarded as one of the best LB's in the world in two years.

Greece might actually go through!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #379 on: June 22, 2010, 01:24:49 PM »
First two 2nd round Matches:

Uruguay-South Korea (June 26 10 AM EST)
Argentina-Mexico (June 27 2:30 PM EST)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #380 on: June 22, 2010, 01:42:58 PM »
Hopefully Mexico vs Argentina is as intense and entertaining as the 2006 World Cup match, which was one of the best of that tournament. 

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #381 on: June 22, 2010, 01:44:00 PM »
Argentina, awesome :D

Fuck Greece, god damn I hate that team, those players and those fucking manager and his 8-1-1 formation. I hope I never see him leading a team again.

kemizt

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #382 on: June 22, 2010, 02:26:32 PM »
greece sucks, shoulda been like a 5-0 game.

Raphael

« Reply #383 on: June 22, 2010, 02:57:10 PM »

Fuck Greece, god damn I hate that team, those players and those fucking manager and his 8-1-1 formation. I hope I never see him leading a team again.

Really? my friend thinks Greece play attractive football...he's greek though. But yeah couldn't agree more, they won the European championship and then they lose to Albania ::)

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #384 on: June 22, 2010, 03:56:12 PM »

Really? my friend thinks Greece play attractive football...he's greek though. But yeah couldn't agree more, they won the European championship and then they lose to Albania ::)

i dont think ive ever been as angry watchin football, until after Euro 04. I wanted to kill some greeks after that lol

westsiderider323

« Reply #385 on: June 22, 2010, 07:01:10 PM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #386 on: June 22, 2010, 07:25:23 PM »
^Lol

But yeah, those Greeks are some dirty motherfuckers too. I still can't believe they won the EC that year. Was a loss for football  :-X

kemizt

westsiderider323

« Reply #387 on: June 22, 2010, 07:29:02 PM »
^Lol

But yeah, those Greeks are some dirty motherfuckers too. I still can't believe they won the EC that year. Was a loss for football  :-X

LOL damn so much heat against the greeks i couldnt see them gettin past this round tho argentina was the obvious choice then i think it was a toss up between south korea and greece then we saw the potential south korea had

and those vuvuzelas why the fuck people buggin bout them NOW?? theyve been around for a while they dont bug me and i think its part of the soccer culture i aint never watched a game where i dont hear those i actually went to an LA galaxy game and wanted one cuz IMO they cool

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #388 on: June 22, 2010, 07:35:43 PM »

and those vuvuzelas why the fuck people buggin bout them NOW?? theyve been around for a while they dont bug me and i think its part of the soccer culture i aint never watched a game where i dont hear those i actually went to an LA galaxy game and wanted one cuz IMO they cool

It's really (South) African Football culture, never heard about them until the Confederations Cup last year, so.

kemizt

westsiderider323

« Reply #389 on: June 22, 2010, 07:56:10 PM »

It's really (South) African Football culture, never heard about them until the Confederations Cup last year, so.

damn for real? ive heard them alot