Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14573 times)

Elano

Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #435 on: June 24, 2010, 09:30:22 AM »
hahaha thats what italy and france get for bring an aging team to the world cup..

this is the main problem

yeah, i read last week that the italian fa were angry at Lippi for over looking all of your bright young players.. and instead taking alot of has beens.

the team this year is horrible, there's half juventus on it (and look @ juventus's position in the last season....)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #436 on: June 24, 2010, 09:35:57 AM »
hahaha thats what italy and france get for bring an aging team to the world cup..

this is the main problem

yeah, i read last week that the italian fa were angry at Lippi for over looking all of your bright young players.. and instead taking alot of has beens.

the team this year is horrible, there's half juventus on it (and look @ juventus's position in the last season....)

exactly, but then again that due to lack of italian players for inter, ac & roma. either way a horrible tournament for you's, the 1-1 against new zeland was awful  :-X

theremedy360

« Reply #437 on: June 24, 2010, 09:40:04 AM »
What happened to Italy? I don't pretend to know a lot about Soccer but from what I heard they were a higher caliber team than a group that couldn't make it out of the first round...

Elano

« Reply #438 on: June 24, 2010, 09:48:54 AM »

this is the main problem

exactly, but then again that due to lack of italian players for inter, ac & roma. either way a horrible tournament for you's, the 1-1 against new zeland was awful  :-X

i know...but this horrible tournament is not a surprise for me.
now i root for ARGENTINA  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #439 on: June 24, 2010, 09:51:45 AM »
PEACE ITALIA! I FUCKING LOVE IT

This team sucks, plain and simple. That's why they didn't make it. They are made up of complete average. Average offensive unit and an average defensive unit.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elano

« Reply #440 on: June 24, 2010, 09:59:03 AM »

This team sucks, plain and simple. That's why they didn't make it. They are made up of complete average. Average offensive unit and an average defensive unit.

don't worry, portugal has always been a shitty team,and this year will not be different  ;)

Lunatic

« Reply #441 on: June 24, 2010, 10:01:48 AM »

don't worry, portugal has always been a shitty team,and this year will not be different  ;)
We're better than Italy right now. We're about to advance out of the group of death easily, and Italy finished dead last in the worst group in the tournament. That proves what I've been saying all along, we're the superior team. And it's not even close.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #442 on: June 24, 2010, 10:07:38 AM »
i don't blame the 'aging' factor that much, a bigger factor was that they played like a bunch of pussies for the whole tournament, ie 1 striker vs. Slovakia...LMAO

Elano

« Reply #443 on: June 24, 2010, 10:10:09 AM »

We're better than Italy right now. We're about to advance out of the group of death easily, and Italy finished dead last in the worst group in the tournament. That proves what I've been saying all along, we're the superior team. And it's not even close.

THE superior team ? LMAO. now even slovakia is better than italy, THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?  :D

Lunatic

« Reply #444 on: June 24, 2010, 10:16:21 AM »

THE superior team ? LMAO. now even slovakia is better than italy, THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?  :D
Where did the fuck did u read Slovakia? I said PORTUGAL is the superior team in 2010 and it's obvious.

Elano

« Reply #445 on: June 24, 2010, 10:29:36 AM »

Where did the fuck did u read Slovakia? I said PORTUGAL is the superior team in 2010 and it's obvious.
LMAO.
portugal is only superior to KOREA. :D
it's a team of losers,it's a fact look @ the story of your national team.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #446 on: June 24, 2010, 10:30:44 AM »
Typical we get the Germans. A very talented team. May not have individual stars like Spain but work well as a unit. Still think we can take them though.

It seems like most Brits wished it, so there you have it. Well nobody needs to be afraid of England but most of them would trade their child to beat Germany in a great tournament. All in all, we're clearly the better team (at least in a tournament lol), although our defense is really poor >:( But if we can't take out this England, something is really wrong with the German National team...This team might be to young and unexperienced to have the German mentality.
Only sucks that we'd meet ARG in the QF. :-\

You'd be surprised. Germany isn't eve the team we would want to beat most. I think Argies top that list. We'll see how it goes. I don't think it'd be an embarrassment if you lost to us cause England generally play better against the top teams in the WC. Plus you have a young team that are growing.

Yeah forgot arbout the rivalry with ARG. But it's always an embarrassment to lose againt England, especially against this weak England.

don't worry, portugal has always been a shitty team,and this year will not be different  ;)

WIth Ivory Coast's performances, this group didn't deserve the status as group of death. I don't know what happened with Korea, but Ivory Coast sucked ass this time, yet they were still the slightly better team against Portugal. So what did Portugal do? A (convincing) win against Korea, and a game where Portugal and Korea both played like pussies.
Btw fuck Argentina. Messi is cool, but these assholes showed their real face in 06. I hope Mexico sends them home, or better, we beat them again.

Lunatic

« Reply #447 on: June 24, 2010, 10:32:26 AM »
^ U mean Portugal/Ivory Coast pussies? We played it smart. Strategy and we're going forward because of it

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #448 on: June 24, 2010, 10:38:11 AM »
^ U mean Portugal/Ivory Coast pussies? We played it smart. Strategy and we're going forward because of it

lmao @ smart :laugh:

Of course Portugal had the adavntage to play against Brasil in the last game when they were likely thorough, but relying on this (or to shoot more goals against Korea) is a stupid strategy. If you have the chance to beat the direct rival, you have to go for a win. This wasn't strategy, Portugal was just weak. Plain and simple.
Btw who'll Brasil and Portugal play against?

Elano

« Reply #449 on: June 24, 2010, 10:50:21 AM »
This wasn't strategy, Portugal was just weak. Plain and simple.

ah ah so fucking true.