Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14566 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #465 on: June 25, 2010, 10:55:46 AM »
Viva Espańa!

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #466 on: June 25, 2010, 11:12:23 AM »
Lets go Chile! At least tie Spain  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #467 on: June 25, 2010, 11:25:51 AM »
idk why u guys are cheering against italy, its not like they brought their best players.  You can make up a 2nd italy squad off the players they left home and that would be a sick ass team!

cassano, borriello, rossi, giovinco, totti, del piero, balotelli, santon, miccoli, foggia.....they have so much talent and lippi chose his favorites cuz he's a lover boy

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #468 on: June 25, 2010, 12:27:34 PM »
idk why u guys are cheering against italy, its not like they brought their best players.  You can make up a 2nd italy squad off the players they left home and that would be a sick ass team!

cassano, borriello, rossi, giovinco, totti, del piero, balotelli, santon, miccoli, foggia.....they have so much talent and lippi chose his favorites cuz he's a lover boy
well italy must be a bunch of retards ???

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #469 on: June 25, 2010, 01:23:05 PM »
Woo, Bring on Portugal.

kemizt

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #470 on: June 25, 2010, 01:25:30 PM »
next round is gonna be exciting....thank god spain made it and not swiss

mexico - argentina

USA - Ghana

Germany - England

Slovakia - Holland

Paraguay - Japan

Uruguay - S. korea

Spain - Portugal

Brazil - Chile

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #471 on: June 25, 2010, 01:36:50 PM »
Germany - England, Portugal - Spain and USA - Ghana are going to be bangers.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Portugoal

« Reply #472 on: June 25, 2010, 01:40:22 PM »
god damn, brazil-portugal sucked. both teams deserve to be eliminated in the next round. i could have done some grocery shopping, but instead i watched a boring ass game. fuck brazil. fuck portugal.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #473 on: June 25, 2010, 01:59:26 PM »
Looks like Schweinsteiger won't be at 100%, and Özils grandmother died on Thursday. ::)  It's like we're cursed :-\

If England don't beat us this time, they'll shouldn't ever even try it again.

Really interesting draws indeed, I hope Brazil, Argentina and Portugal go home (and of course, England)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #474 on: June 25, 2010, 02:01:38 PM »

How you going to mention USA Ghana over Mexico Argentina?  World Cup 2006's Mexico vs Argentina was one of the best games in that tournament, and this Mexican side is better than the 2006 although Argentina's attack is better this year, their midfield and defense is weaker than last World Cup. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #475 on: June 25, 2010, 02:35:31 PM »

How you going to mention USA Ghana over Mexico Argentina?  World Cup 2006's Mexico vs Argentina was one of the best games in that tournament, and this Mexican side is better than the 2006 although Argentina's attack is better this year, their midfield and defense is weaker than last World Cup. 

I like USA - Ghana for other reasons, obviously Mexico - Argentina has more quality on the pitch.

But how gangsta is that: Only African team left in the tournament versus the slave masters. USA got fucked like 3 times in this WC so far, surely because of the slave issue. So this is gonna be fun, plus the game might be more interesting for casual watching, as it will be a lot less tactical and restraint than the other one.
No, it's not a sin

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #476 on: June 25, 2010, 04:30:46 PM »

I like USA - Ghana for other reasons, obviously Mexico - Argentina has more quality on the pitch.

But how gangsta is that: Only African team left in the tournament versus the slave masters. USA got fucked like 3 times in this WC so far, surely because of the slave issue. So this is gonna be fun, plus the game might be more interesting for casual watching, as it will be a lot less tactical and restraint than the other one.

slave issue??  LOL    shouldnt they fuck england over if that was the case??  they were the ones who colonized s. africa

Elano

« Reply #477 on: June 26, 2010, 03:33:29 AM »
LMAO @ these comments about the world cup in SA: 
 :D

negros ruin ANYTHING they touch or are envolved with, they’re a animalistic race that destroys, NEVER building anything

Drop dead. What happens during WC in Africa right now, proves for the whole world the differences between aryans and animals.

When they are so stupid placing World Cup among lower standing “humans” in Africa, they should understand that something idiotic will come out of it.
This WC are spoiled because of this ridicolous plastic horn used by monkeys. I tried to see two matches, but had to stop after 20 min. No more WC for me this time, and to UEFA: NO more WC in the underdeveloped areas of the world. Look to previous WC in aryan Germany. It was perfect.

wonder what the South African World Cup 2010 will be remembered for????
1.Bringing the football world together?
2.Watching the best of the best play against one another?
3.Half of the European players seeing how many times they can fake a life threatening injury as a result of throwing themselves on the ground when the opponent was nowhere near them? (Ronaldo)
4.Bringing the country together with a false hope that we might do well.

OR

5.Those retards blowing their vuvuzelas?

I was planning to visit SA to go to a couple of the World cup games, THANK F**K I changed my mind! At least watching on TV I can turn that god awful noise off. Do the SA people not realise/care that they are making themselves into a laughing stock around the world? They probably ‘DON’T CARE WHAT WE THINK’ about them, because caring is an ability displayed by civilised people. If I were sat next to some twat blowing one of those things, I would RIP HIS F**KING LUNGS OUT. SA YOU’RE A DISGRACE.

All right sports fans, the Cup is up and running! So far there have been Greek players robbed, Chinese Reporters robbed, 15 people hurt in a stampede outside a stadium, and terrorist legend Nelson Mandelas great? granddaughter was killed by a drunk driver coming back from the exciting World Cup kick off concert.

Another funny headline I saw was New Zealand players complaining of a bad odor in the air while they practiced

south africa is a shit hole, what did they expect when they decided to host the world cup there? when they aren’t raping and murdering each other, the blacks of south africa go around annoying people with horns. gotta love south africa.

The Vuvuzela, clear evidence of an inferior race. I mean, what kind of idiot blows through a pipe for 90 minutes not paying attention to the action on the pitch?

Understand now why the apartheid was created?

Part of your culture? Stupid, it is a plastic horn! Did your culture create plastic horns? Have you idiots been blowing them for hundreds of years, despite there being no plastic until last century?

Maybe it does create an awesome atmosphere for your primitive people, but it is annoying the entire world.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #478 on: June 26, 2010, 03:54:34 AM »

slave issue??  LOL    shouldnt they fuck england over if that was the case??  they were the ones who colonized s. africa

England vs. Ghana would have been less fun because England would be heavily favored to win it.

But I hope England will be fucked by the refs against Germany, because of the slave issue.

Thank God this World Cup is not in Israel. If that ever happens, Germany gon get bounced in the Group Stages.
No, it's not a sin

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #479 on: June 26, 2010, 04:03:22 AM »
Slave issue? What the hell, how high are you?

kemizt