Author Topic: Bez the faggot pussy...(It's me, Sccit)  (Read 200 times)

TheJewIsBack

Bez the faggot pussy...(It's me, Sccit)
« on: December 02, 2002, 06:31:38 PM »
Yeah, so me and Bez were supposed to have an Audio Battle 7 years ago, but Bez pussyed out...I did my verse the day i challenged him in about 2 minutes (wrote it and all) and Bez never did his cuz hes a godamn pussy...Mine is boo-boo, but i figured it was enough to beat a British homo...Here it is ya'll...

www.soundclick.com/bands/single_music.htm
« Last Edit: December 02, 2002, 06:53:48 PM by TheJewIsBack »

RapFan4-Life

Re:Bez the faggot pussy...(It's me, Sccit)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2002, 04:41:45 PM »
oh yea...let's not forget to credit I-Bo for the beat and Emence for th adlibs...even if it's whack, check it out ya'll...It's pretty funny...I dissed Overseer in there too...PeAcE

RapFan4-Life

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2002, 05:29:10 PM »
Oh shit...I gave the wrong link...My bad...Lemme find the other one...

RapFan4-Life

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2002, 05:59:09 PM »
LMAO hahahahhahahahahaahaha! oh shit hahahaha  ;D tha begging was fuckin comedy lol. that shit was tite, i was feelin it sccit, not ur best shit but it was FUCKIN funny, much props.

bez

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2002, 01:10:51 PM »
Alrite mate I peeped yer shit, The beat was nice, but we where suppose to be dissing each other, you seemed more worried about Brits, lol. NO offense man but it was NIK vs Bez not NIK vs UK.

Your lyrics seems a bit corny and the intro was good but whats with repeating the shit you have said in the intro actually in the song, couldent you think of anything else to fill that gap.  My diss concentrated on you my friend and a bit of SSR, your was 100 percent brits. Considering it was Bez vs NIK I would have to give it to myself.  I dont think it was too good considering you had a beat, a good mic and you have been rapping for a while.  I had nothing but a shit comp mic and no beat.  And your voice is annoying as fuck too.

These are the lyrics to my diss.

Fuck you nik,Fuck you nik,Fuck you nik,Fuck you nik,Fuck you nik

WCC's most hated, you gettin eliminated, exterminated,
I bet it hurt when quakes dick penitrated, You aint appreciated,
Dying like an experimented lab rat, Crawl back to the sewer you call home cos your a gay twat,
I'm A mad cat, that will eat at yer insides like anthrax, fuck you and ssr cos you know for makin wack tracks,
I rap fast I leave you eatin my dust, my fingers stays on the trigger so my guns can bust,and my mouth can cuss,
Uk nar you aint fuckin with us, You so jealous of your mothers lust,
Over me, she keep phonin me, She cant suck my dick for free so the bitch is payin me,
But she suck horrendous, suckas cant see your tremendos cos you offend us, by hangin with benders,we see you winkin at bar tenders,
And Going bright red, when your rejected, he sayin I got a boy friend his name Nexus, Try to tell me how to live,

The Life I live, just give up kid, you aint the shit, yo bitch eat dick, cos my shit causin confusion,
Come in kill ssr and dissapear like an illusion, An I'm explosion thats ready to blow just let me spit,
The girl you love dont know you exist cos you spend to much time on the the net kid, gettin into shit that you cant fuck with,
Nobody respects you one bit cos you a bitch, with your exclusives, you got a bow and arrow I got a fleet of war ships,

That lock on, heat seakin, nucleur weapons, about time your label got taught some lessons, quiet no questions,
I'm stickin the last nail in your coffin, I'm Batman you robin no you aint nottin,
You should be choosin the trophy that you'll hand over, and the end draws closer, With your gay stats man you shud be appearin on Oprah
And I hope yer got yer place bomb proof N.I.K, Sccit whats ever your called,
where you attacked by a bear as a kid you look mauled,
Face fucked up,  you've been blown out the water, I'm hear slaughterin your new world order,

Ssr who the fuck you think you are, I'm from afar destroyin you with my morter,
You where born a daughter, with yer sewen on dick why you think it hurts when you get a rock on nik, and that aint cum,
Thats fuckin salad dressin, you better count your blessin that I'm from Great Britian, Cos I know your scared shitten, weak as a kitten,
I'm huntin yer down, what you gunna do, you finally understand that my rhymes can hurt you,
Inflict pain, such a shame, Not my fault your gay, I'll murda you and your label anyday I dont play,
Have I made myself clear,stay outter my face queer, You better live and die in fear, Cos I'm always near, When I shoot all hear is a wc cheer,
Bang Bang, get the body bag, haha see yer,  *So clap your hands and stomp your feet no way N.I.K you cant suck my meat, So get the fuck out, You've just been clowned,
You and your label just got drowned*!

Fuck you nik,Fuck you nik,Fuck you nik,Fuck you nik,Fuck you nik
Bez!

---------------
PLus why didnt the diss end, it seemed to just fade and it was too short.