Author Topic: question about this snoop dogg/prodigy song? (audio inside)  (Read 192 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
question about this snoop dogg/prodigy song? (audio inside)
« on: March 09, 2010, 06:55:41 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/jv-z90yIMLQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/jv-z90yIMLQ</a>

aite so where is this from? (beisdes a whoo kid tape, or if thats the only place)
the lyrics on this, are they re-used or was this the only time these lyrics were used?
has anyone else used this beat before?

damn i remember this from somewhere....prodigy's lyrics especially i remember but cant remember where its from
but its a dope mix/blend/ or even song...lol
i guess its called "whip wo ass"?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 07:39:07 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Trip Dee

Re: question about this snoop dogg/prodigy song? (audio inside)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 08:10:58 AM »
i know its from one of the welcome to the chuuuch mixtapes, and the beat sounds similar...

we gon whipe yo ass.....  :loopaper: :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 08:59:33 AM »
it does...like i said.... and it sounds dope

i know its from one of the welcome to the chuuuch mixtapes, and the beat sounds similar...

we gon whipe yo ass.....  :loopaper: :D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 11:15:05 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/jv-z90yIMLQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/jv-z90yIMLQ</a>

aite so where is this from? (beisdes a whoo kid tape, or if thats the only place)
the lyrics on this, are they re-used or was this the only time these lyrics were used?
has anyone else used this beat before?

damn i remember this from somewhere....prodigy's lyrics especially i remember but cant remember where its from
but its a dope mix/blend/ or even song...lol
i guess its called "whip wo ass"?
its a E40 song, forget the name of song at moment, pretty sure it was on Grit n Grind, hope that helps......

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 11:21:00 AM »
maybe thats where its from...and thats prolly why i like it so much cuz thats one of my favorite albums....but this verison is dope
aite what about the other questions...? lol
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 11:30:24 AM »
nah its not the e-40 album...altho it would fit that...i dont think its from there
but this song is mad dope
Cube

arubiano83

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 01:32:49 PM »
nah its not the e-40 album...altho it would fit that...i dont think its from there

its from act a ass
-be cool ost

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 02:03:55 PM »
Yeah that's Whoop your a$$ from Sunday school mixtape aka welcome to tha chuuch vol.4.
Wish that Snoop would drop some dope mixtapes like the welcome to tha chuuch mixtape serie. Especially volume 1 & 2 were banging.
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 09:25:06 PM »
also on the breaking news album
damn what a dope song

its from act a ass
-be cool ost
Cube