Author Topic: Donovan Mcnabb traded to redskins  (Read 166 times)

Jaydc

Donovan Mcnabb traded to redskins
« on: April 04, 2010, 07:32:43 PM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5055346

Interesting move,I think this makes them at least a wildcard contender.Santana Moss is a beast now hes got a decent qb to help him out.I always felt that was one of the worst trades the jets ever made,giving up moss for coles.

westsiderider323

Re: Donovan Mcnabb traded to redskins
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 07:38:37 PM »
seen this should b pretty damn interesting

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 07:46:28 PM »
very interesting, im too dilerious to post any thought as of right now, maybe tomorrow, however, people are really anoying me with the mcnabb praise or hate, cant wait till it settles and we can jsut play ball.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 07:54:41 PM »
If it was just McNabb going to Washington as it was last year I'd say big deal, but with Shanahan already there this will be interesting.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 09:23:57 PM »
Wow...Philly..wow..trade him within the division? wow, stupid.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 09:42:12 PM »
DC BABY!!!!!!

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 10:00:05 PM »
Wow...Philly..wow..trade him within the division? wow, stupid.
my exact thoughts...
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 10:13:04 PM »
didn't the Raiders offer them Asumahga?

that division is a true toss up lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 10:23:03 PM »
hilarious trade
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 11:41:10 PM »
Fucking eagles.  They need to go 2 hell, trading mcnabb to a team I hate.  It could be worse, trading him to Frisco.  When they play each other it will be the very 1st time i'll be pulling for the skins over the eagles.  I'd prefer mcnabb be traded to the vikings of course.  Carolina shoulda traded for mcnabb.  Him & matt moore would be great & they would get over the hump in the nfc south.  Why do the nfl wanna be like the nba?  1 of them being with the retarded trades.

Bad enuff certain eagle fans unappreciating mcnabb & acting like he's jamarcus russell.  McNabb spit blood 4 them, he half near killed himself for the eagles.  But he's the only minority who's more unappreciated than the successful white man.  ITS THE FUCKING IDIOT COACH FAT ANDY WHO REFUSES TO RUN IS THE PROBLEM! >:(  They woulda been better firing fat andy for gruden or shannahan.  He uses the same queer offense but he did have a great running game with the broncunts.  They'll be in last place a lot & the ingrate fans will be having that song in their heads, don't know what you got till its gone. 

If the NFL had brains, & sometimes they're brain dead......I have a brain alive idea ;)  have the skins at philly sunday night prime time on nbc week 1.  I just hope mcnabb will not sign an extension so he can join the vikings in 2011, he'd have a better chance at winning there since their running game is better. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 09:04:35 AM »
didn't the Raiders offer them Asumahga?

that division is a true toss up lol.

asoumgah? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? The Raiders better be happy that didn't go through.
And the Redskins need more then McNabb, they have plenty of problems..Im not sure this is a wildcard contender..But time will tell...

The Best of 3 Worlds