Author Topic: Penis in a censors mouth  (Read 543 times)

the ghost

Penis in a censors mouth
« on: March 12, 2010, 11:38:59 AM »
Now in addition to snitchin, we got topic title switchin
Time to subtract the bitchin, keep lame cooks out of the kitchen
Trying to censor the post, cause you ain't like what is written
Gobble the cock of the ghost, just make sure it ain't bitten
Og vet deciding whats an acceptable title Muhfukka should be your idol
Slow down the suckin before you catch an eyefull
Seems to forget the essence of battlin
One mod erasing shit, while the other is tattling
These fools must have forgotten their own past
This boards getting rotten with narcs and their edit skills on blast
These same fools crying fake crocodile tears
Have been battle rappin in elements for years
But now all of a sudden shit aint cool
Cause a Mod been played out and made to look a fool
So I guess we got to worry about a team
One with no memory and another a queen
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 09:27:33 PM by the ghost »

Muhfukka

Re: Dick in a censors mouth
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 12:01:32 PM »
they really need to figure their little rules out, you cant win for losing around here

Jome

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 12:23:30 PM »
Damn, this section is a sinking ship.. with these recent threads, this section might become superfluous soon.

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 12:28:50 PM »
Damn, this section is a sinking ship.. with these recent threads, this section might become superfluous soon.
this section was sunk way before i ever posted in here

the ghost

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 12:36:36 PM »

This section is just starting to get crackin again.  I'll bet you haven't checked elements for months until a few weeks ago. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 12:59:06 PM »
Get 'em. 8) This is a direct challenge to MDogg's honor and standing on dubcc. Will he respond?

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 04:06:45 PM »
Not at all. There's been more activity in here than it has in years.  People are actually going at each other again like in the old days, but ti seems like the mods don't want it.

I don't know what any of the mods were expecting with deleting people's posts, changing thread titles and enforcing rules that never existed in here before. A huge part of hip-hop is questioning authority and battle rapping.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 05:43:35 PM »
Not at all. There's been more activity in here than it has in years.  People are actually going at each other again like in the old days, but ti seems like the mods don't want it.

I don't know what any of the mods were expecting with deleting people's posts, changing thread titles and enforcing rules that never existed in here before. A huge part of hip-hop is questioning authority and battle rapping.
nahman hip hop is spoken word poems about your feelings and crying yourself to sleep while listening to tupac

Jome

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 06:58:33 PM »

It used to have some kinda class, with clever disses, now it's "X is a homo" and "Y is a retard", usually something homo-erotic..

Mods changing the moronic titles is just a minor clean-up to make the section look less like a kindergarten.

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 07:03:32 PM »

It used to have some kinda class, with clever disses, now it's "X is a homo" and "Y is a retard", usually something homo-erotic..

Mods changing the moronic titles is just a minor clean-up to make the section look less like a kindergarten.

hey "shittin on an infant" is pretty fuckin classy

the ghost

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 09:26:01 PM »

Oh I see.  We've gotta keep it classy.  This is getting out of hand.  I'll change the title then.

Bananas

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 10:49:28 PM »

Hey I'm all for clever attacks dont get me wrong, but hip hop has never been known for it's "class". I say it should be left as is, a representative of the mentality going on currently. Censoring wont lead to anything but increased backlash and problems.

Hip hop doesn't work like that. Neither does any sort of art or free speech, no matter how you personally feel about it.

Sikotic™

Re: Penis in a censors mouth
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2010, 02:08:25 PM »
This forum is based around rappers talking about bustin nuts in hoes mouths and the harsh reality of living in a fucked up society. What is so classy about that?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2010, 09:44:02 PM »
Fool I can censor what I want... this is the Illuminati Bishop Don Mod!

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 04:22:14 AM »
Fool I can censor what I want... this is the Illuminati Bishop Don Mod!
I don't want to be a memory. I take everything back  :'(

THA SAUCE HOUSE