Author Topic: Game and Jay Rock?  (Read 1302 times)

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game and Jay Rock?
« on: March 16, 2010, 02:51:19 AM »
@jayrock you comin' out on Tha R.E.D album?
about 10 hours ago via Echofon

@doneffinone naw game dont fuck with no more
about 10 hours ago via web in reply to doneffinone

@jayrock what the fuck why not??
about 10 hours ago via Echofon

@doneffinone YOU HAVE TO ASK GAME..IVE REACH OUT AND GOT NO RESPONSE. SO I GIVE UP..IM A 1 MAN GANG....EITHER YOU WITH ME OR AGAINST ME
about 10 hours ago via web in reply to doneffinone

You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game and Jay Rock?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 03:53:07 AM »
I been told yall that
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 03:59:04 AM »
Even if they were still cool Game wouldn't put him on the album, I mean shit, he doesn't even put his own artists on his CDs. He only gets the established guys - Kanye, Nas, Common etc. C'mon Game you've been using this formula since forever & now RED is gonna be filled with pop artists lmao. Whatever I'm still gonna check out the album cause I'm guessing it's gonna have bangin beats & I'm a Game fan.

Jaydc

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 04:16:59 AM »
Ive always found it extremely odd he never features any of the bws guys.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 10:20:27 AM »

he can't, unless he gets a label deal from interscope. When your on a major THEY decide who your working with. 50 had a label deal and thats why buck and banks were able to get on get rich or die trying. Until you see game inking a deal for his label you wont see any of his artists on his album. Would be dope to see YB on it, I've always wanted game to put YB on an album. I think game's afraid he'll get outshined on that track though lol Jimmy Iovine is the one approving artists for his album thats forsure

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 11:37:58 AM »
I been told yall that

damn my nigg u wuz on point wit it.I remember u sayin dat months ago im still tryna figure out why thy dont like each other tho. I think its bcuz rocc sounds ike game game is on some dmx vs. ja rule type shit lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 11:42:33 AM »
damn and they used to...or at least act like theyd die for each other...then again most act and say that but in the end money is the root of all evil
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 11:51:02 AM »
I bet you will see game shouting him in the album credits and jay rock will be all good with him again haha game does shit like that.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 12:43:03 PM »
There's shit that went on with people who are with TDE now, it aint a Game-Jay Rock thing

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2010, 02:05:51 PM »

he can't, unless he gets a label deal from interscope. When your on a major THEY decide who your working with. 50 had a label deal and thats why buck and banks were able to get on get rich or die trying. Until you see game inking a deal for his label you wont see any of his artists on his album. Would be dope to see YB on it, I've always wanted game to put YB on an album. I think game's afraid he'll get outshined on that track though lol Jimmy Iovine is the one approving artists for his album thats forsure

Sorry to disagree but....

1 - How do you know what his contract states  ???
I've never heard any artist having NO SAY as to who appears on their own album.

2 - With this logic you're basically saying Interscope could force him to do a duet with Kelis or Limp Bizkit.

3- While I agree Jimmy Iovine has the last word on the final product...this isn't his first album. I'm pretty sure he's had opportunities to throw some BWS cats on one of his albums.

;D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2010, 02:11:25 PM »
Game is the only reason we even know who Jay Rock is. And Jay Rock is doing fine right now so what's the problem? You niggas treat West Coast artist like an episode of "Boy Meets World". Newsflash gentlemen, even Cory and Eric had to grow up and move out at some point.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2010, 02:28:41 PM »
Game is the only reason we even know who Jay Rock is. And Jay Rock is doing fine right now so what's the problem? You niggas treat West Coast artist like an episode of "Boy Meets World". Newsflash gentlemen, even Cory and Eric had to grow up and move out at some point.

Yep, Jay was featured heavily on Game's mixtapes.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2010, 03:51:02 PM »
nah im with duke on this...game dont have say as to whos on his album or what goes on there
otherwise why would you leave off dope traxx like
murda
feels good
my bitch
wont stop

sides lets say he can, what kind of boss dont put his employees on? lol if they can...nah im save you for later...haha

2 - With this logic you're basically saying Interscope could force him to do a duet with Kelis or Limp Bizkit.

3- While I agree Jimmy Iovine has the last word on the final product...this isn't his first album. I'm pretty sure he's had opportunities to throw some BWS cats on one of his albums.

;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2010, 05:27:51 PM »
It's just some shit i know... major record labels work like that my brother used to manage quinn and YB when they were done deal. When quinn put out "The Mighty Quinn" it was under a major independent label..dont quote me on that but the label had enough power to tell quinn who to work with. That's San Quinn's least favorite album and he's always said that because he didn't have any control to who appeared on it. Even though i thought the album was dope he didn't like it. Thats how the industry works "If it don't make dollars than it don't make sense" Major Labels care about money and what appeals to mainstream. If it's dope even better but thats why you hear game's mixtapes being lyrically better than his albums because he dumbs it down for the most part on albums for the mainstream. Otherwise I'm sure game would be down to throw someone like eastwood on his album, someone who he's been down with for a while. (BTW Eastwood ripped that freestyle on stage at that dubb show) I'd love to hear someone like eastwood on the red album. Interscope can't force him to do a record but they can encourage him. For example when Doctor's Advocate came out game said something along the lines of Jimmy Iovine putting game in with the black eyed peas, (which would turn out to be the record compton) game wasn't down with it at first he gave it a chance and now that is one of his best records he's dropped in my opinion.

;D

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2010, 05:29:43 PM »

those records were owned by AFTERMATH ENT before he was dropped and had to re record the doctors advocate thats why you didn't hear those on that album
nah im with duke on this...game dont have say as to whos on his album or what goes on there
otherwise why would you leave off dope traxx like
murda
feels good
my bitch
wont stop

sides lets say he can, what kind of boss dont put his employees on? lol if they can...nah im save you for later...haha

;D