Author Topic: Eminem, D12 & Royce Da 5'9 In Studio  (Read 567 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eminem, D12 & Royce Da 5'9 In Studio
« on: March 16, 2010, 09:59:49 PM »
Well it looks like the wait is over. Currently Eminem is in the studio with D12 members (including Bizarre) plus fellow Detroit rapper Royce Da 5'9. "in the studio with marshall. royce 59. and d12," Bizarre wrote on his twitter account. He continued "d12 ablum coming soon!!!" adding "be looking for the single soon."

In related news, Bizarre's upcoming solo album "Live At St. Andrews" will be hitting stores on May 11th. The new album will have it's first single "Believer" feature Tech N9ne with the music video including cameos from Royce Da 5'9 among others. Other artists featured on the album include Yelawolf, D12 member Kuniva, Royce Da 5'9, Redman, King Gordy and others. For more information, visit www.bizarresworld.com
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

MediumL

Re: Eminem, D12 & Royce Da 5'9 In Studio
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 04:28:02 AM »
If it wasn't for the fact Bizarre was in the studio with them then I'd be a lot more hyped. Somehow anything hot they produce will be ruined by Bizarres weak flow.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Jaydc

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 07:08:13 AM »
Bizzare may be horrible but at leasts he can make me laugh out loud at the shit he says.Thats more then can be said for 75 percent of mainstream rappers today.

Invincible

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 07:57:30 AM »
Royce and Redman, sounds good. Didn't bother checking his last album as it looked awful but then, should I expected a great album?  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 10:06:46 AM »
i hope Eminem is on a majority of the album.

seems like their most recent stuff, Eminem has stayed off of it.

& is Royce going to be on most songs? i've been hearing the rumor he's in replacement of Proof.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 01:27:42 AM »

& is Royce going to be on most songs? i've been hearing the rumor he's in replacement of Proof.
I think if they are gonna replace Proof, I'd go with either Royce or Obie Trice.

Stinger

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 05:48:17 AM »
Sounds coo. Any of yall see that vid where just blaze and em are shootin hoops. Looks like they gettin along good. 

JohnnyL

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 07:27:12 AM »
 Anytime Eminem is in the studio with Royce, it's a good thing.  I'm also excited about the prospect of another D12 album.  Hopefully there will be at least a few tracks with unreleased Proof verses.  But either way Royce would be a good person to act as a "fill-in member."  The only other person that I could think might work in that spot is Obie Trice.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 07:16:19 PM »

Proof is dead, they don't need to replace him.  They been making songs without Proof for ages..  If they want to add Royce to D-12 that would be cool. 

By the sounds of it, they are just enlisting Em and Nick for a single.