Author Topic: laziness/procrastination/motivation  (Read 91 times)

budsmokeronly

laziness/procrastination/motivation
« on: December 03, 2002, 04:55:17 PM »
how do u guys overcome laziness and procrastination?  And how do u motivate yourself?  My main problem is studying, I just can't seem to buckle down and study.  Any suggestions?

Woodrow

Re:laziness/procrastination/motivation
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2002, 08:00:43 PM »
I unplug the TV and my phone line and use it as motivation...

It's getting harder and harder tho...

Im on the home stretch, and almost ready to graduate, but it's getting SO hard to go to class and do the readings and write the papers.

Hang in there and try and see the light at the end of the tunnel...

It's gonna be so nice once im in the "real world". No more homework, No more ignorant freshmen asking how to get to Johnson hall, no more demanding professors that assign pointless busywork...

Pillow

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2002, 09:28:06 PM »
how do u guys overcome laziness and procrastination?  And how do u motivate yourself?  My main problem is studying, I just can't seem to buckle down and study.  Any suggestions?
yo man i got tha same fuckin problem! lol. cant give no advice seein i got tha problem myself lol. suggestions need over here also

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2002, 09:40:25 PM »
yo man i got tha same fuckin problem! lol. cant give no advice seein i got tha problem myself lol. suggestions need over here also

« Last Edit: December 03, 2002, 09:48:47 PM by DPG206 AKA LAZY »

Hittman2001

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2002, 11:00:34 PM »
I know what you are saying.  usually i just wait the day before an assignment or project is due. I stay up all night to finish it.  i do finish my assignments/projects and turn them in on time.  My motivation comes from the pressure of it being due the next day.  As for studying, i pay attention in class.  And go over the important stuff my professor lectures a couple of days before an exam.  Being in college isn't so easy with all of the distractions.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2002, 11:27:44 PM »
I know what you are saying.  usually i just wait the day before an assignment or project is due. I stay up all night to finish it.  i do finish my assignments/projects and turn them in on time.  My motivation comes from the pressure of it being due the next day.  As for studying, i pay attention in class.  And go over the important stuff my professor lectures a couple of days before an exam.  Being in college isn't so easy with all of the distractions.

yep that about sums it up for me.  but this quarter I haven't been paying much attention in class.  I get distracted too easily.  Its hard for me to even read.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2002, 06:53:49 AM »
my day mainly composes of eating, sleeping waking up to eat, go back to sleep, get woke up to eat and go back to sleep thinking about eating
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc