Author Topic: Need some serious weed advice...please help...  (Read 197 times)

Pillow

Need some serious weed advice...please help...
« on: December 03, 2002, 09:23:22 PM »
iight its december 3rd, and the last i smoked weed was november 20th. so its been almost 2 weeks. i have to take a drug test in the piss form on friday for this job. many different ppl have given me differnt opinions on how long weed stays in ur system, i need some advice from ppl that really do know....can any 1 help me? will i pass? some ppl have told me yes because it is only a piss test, so its not likley to show up, they said IT would show up if they did a blood test, help me ou yall please!!!

Smooth

Re:Need some serious weed advice...please help...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2002, 09:26:27 PM »
Im not to sure... but from what I have heard it would be longer then 2 weeks... something like 2 months was what I heard... but like I said homie im not positive...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2002, 09:41:58 PM »
depends on how much u smoked man.  If u just smoked a bong rip or so on nov 20 and haven't had any before that then I wouldn't worry about it.  but if u blazed it up core until nov 20, then yeah it will still be in your system.  fuck it tho, take the test anyways, they are known to be defective.  and if u fail the first one, u are allowed to demand a retest becuase of the same reason- that they are defective.  BTW why would u want to work for a job that drug tests anyway?  that must mean they are pretty uptight.

Smooth

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2002, 09:45:45 PM »
depends on how much u smoked man.  If u just smoked a bong rip or so on nov 20 and haven't had any before that then I wouldn't worry about it.  but if u blazed it up core until nov 20, then yeah it will still be in your system.  fuck it tho, take the test anyways, they are known to be defective.  and if u fail the first one, u are allowed to demand a retest becuase of the same reason- that they are defective.  BTW why would u want to work for a job that drug tests anyway?  that must mean they are pretty uptight.

Yeah word... most jobs I heard of don't require drug tests!... that's some uptight shit...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2002, 09:53:16 PM »
man i am prayin i ll pass lol. i smoked a dime sac november 19 and 20, but it was jus stress. smoked a gang before hand tho, cant even count tha days. and i know, i thinks its bs, i shouldnt have to take no drug test, but tha reason i wont the job is cause there starting pay is $11.50 an hour, and allz i have to do is answer phones lol

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2002, 09:58:47 PM »
man i am prayin i ll pass lol. i smoked a dime sac november 19 and 20, but it was jus stress. smoked a gang before hand tho, cant even count tha days. and i know, i thinks its bs, i shouldnt have to take no drug test, but tha reason i wont the job is cause there starting pay is $11.50 an hour, and allz i have to do is answer phones lol

OH U LUCKY!! shayt lol thats exactly the kinda job im lookin for but I always end up in the fridge, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning tables, lifting some shit..putting the trash out. etc :/ welll good luck, I dunno, id have no prob with that since I dont smoke ;p

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2002, 10:43:31 PM »
you guys seriously want a job picking up phones all day???  Fuck that shit.  You know how boring that would be, and how old it would get.  Hell I had a job this last summer sitting at a desk and computer and phone.  I was on the phone a lot for part of the work, and a lot of time their was no work to be done, so I would just get on the computer and go post here.  I just think it is funny that u guys actually desire to have a job where u just sit there and answer the phone.  I felt so useless and worthless having that job this last summer.  Its like someone asks: "what do u do?"  Me: oh I just sit there at a computer, do a little bit of work, answer the phone, blah blah blah."  Oh well I just think its a boring ass job, and I hope I never do it again.

Jankiest

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2002, 11:36:59 PM »
sorry to tell you this man, but i don't think it matters how much you have. If you have one joint or one ounce it still stays and it will show up in the test.

I have heard a few ways to get it out of your system:
just drink orange juice (the vitamin C cleans out your system)
and do some exercise.
also taking some vitamin C pills might be able to clear it up quicker.

all them sucka ass niggaz can eat a fat dick

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2002, 11:53:44 PM »
I've always heard you should just drink plenty of water, and fluids (like gallons) and your body will be pretty flushed out.

BTW, These urine tests are looking for crack, lsd, heroin, cocaine, stuff like that.  I'm not sure that I've ever even heard of anybody failing over pot, but maybe some of yall could say what your experiences has been.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2002, 12:03:20 AM »
^^^^^ I know many people who have failed drug tests for pot for jobs.  that is all I have known people to fail.  Everything else gets out of your system in a couple of days.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2002, 01:14:34 AM »
Green stays in your system for a month (stays in your hair for 3 months), but do as Trauma said and drink shit loads of water, and if it's a little bit of draw that shows up in the test, that could have come from 2nd hand smoke. My mate's a professional footballer and he doesn't blaze but he be in the same room as you when you're blazing and often gets high from the smoke, but as only a small amount actuallly shows up in his piss it's not considered enough for him to fail the test.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2002, 02:36:58 AM »
AcGrundy is pretty much right about everything.

It depends how much and how often you smoke. If you smoke a joint, you'll be clean in days. If you've been smokin long term It'll take about a month to get it out your system..

Most people do get caught for smokin bud. All those other drugs.. I know Meth for sure get out of your system within days.

Blanket: You haven't smoked in about 2 weeks and you got till friday... Just drink a grip of Green Tea for tha next couple days. Drink as much of that shit as you can. Like a gallon a day. My brother passed his probabtion tests with that.

To be even more sure though.. tha only thing I've heard about from alot of poeple that really works it GNC. Not tha pills but tha Tea. GNC Tea... you gotta wake up about 4 hours before you take tha test... drink about a gallon of it.. and within  those 4 hours you just piss like crazy.. and you drink a lil more before you take tha test and you're clean. Only thing is that your piss will come out real clear.. but you can take vitamin D pills to make your shit yellow.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2002, 04:21:31 AM »
a dime? hhhmmmmmmm u could be in sum trouble there dogg i think a duime last a month. :-\ hoep tha best for u dogg!

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2002, 07:32:53 AM »
fill a visine container half full w/ bleach, squirt dat chit in ya piss, how my friend got outta that shit and includin my ma'a a drug counciler =(
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Pillow

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2002, 05:59:32 PM »
AcGrundy is pretty much right about everything.

It depends how much and how often you smoke. If you smoke a joint, you'll be clean in days. If you've been smokin long term It'll take about a month to get it out your system..

Most people do get caught for smokin bud. All those other drugs.. I know Meth for sure get out of your system within days.

Blanket: You haven't smoked in about 2 weeks and you got till friday... Just drink a grip of Green Tea for tha next couple days. Drink as much of that shit as you can. Like a gallon a day. My brother passed his probabtion tests with that.

To be even more sure though.. tha only thing I've heard about from alot of poeple that really works it GNC. Not tha pills but tha Tea. GNC Tea... you gotta wake up about 4 hours before you take tha test... drink about a gallon of it.. and within  those 4 hours you just piss like crazy.. and you drink a lil more before you take tha test and you're clean. Only thing is that your piss will come out real clear.. but you can take vitamin D pills to make your shit yellow.
i am gonna try everything u said. i ll do anything, jus as long as i pass this shit. imma go work out on tha treadmail for about 2 hours tonite and 2 hours tomarrow. i am gonna down green tee and water like a mofucker before friday, gotta pass this shit. thanks u guys for all tha advice, i needed it, appriciate it as well. more suggestions and stories welcome.....