Author Topic: Menace responds to 40 glocc. [Responds to 40 glocc's alleged video]  (Read 527 times)

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 08:51:12 AM by For Teh Lulz »
CAN I HAZ D;

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Menace responds to 40 glocc. [Responds to 40 glocc's alleged video]
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 09:03:15 AM »
lmao 40 stays losing.

EnzoUK

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 09:11:33 AM »
this is the first video iv seen where menace isnt high n talking half english

this beef is so played out though, i dont think anyone cares but menace n 40 now.
Twitter: @EnzoUK

SO PRUP

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 10:12:20 AM »
lol I thought I was tripping when I heard "get your bitch ass out the car" in the 40 glocc video lol..

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 11:19:31 AM »
hahahah thats the only reason why they play music over that part cuz menace was yelling at 40 lol what a joke 40 glocc is and he lost a beef to a rapper who's not even on his level and barely known haha i hope enace runs into this fool and knocks him out..That'll put a quick end to 40 glocc's street cred and career

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 11:35:55 AM »
lol I thought I was tripping when I heard "get your bitch ass out the car" in the 40 glocc video lol..

lol

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 11:37:14 AM »
Haha! How did 40 not think that's wot was gonna happen. This is ridiculous, Menace you won already just keep it moving, keep it bout the music and leave the clown to his shit

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 12:06:54 PM »
this beef is equivalent to the Little Bow Wow and Soulja boy beef.........remember they kept going back and forth on each other with videos (me either) but thats what they did and when each other knew face to face their mamas wouldnt allow them to strike another human being the shit died out and they became BFF's. 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 12:23:18 PM »
HE SAID " WE ALREADY BEAT HIS ASS AT THE CLUB" GAME SAID HE 1 HITTER QUITTER THAT NIGA THO!!!

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 12:30:57 PM »
no defence he is exposed epic fail trying to explain too much he cant hear shit  ;D he said u hear that lil mumble  ::) come on why would u leave after you have this hard core beef and want to fight! get out of here wit that shit! 40 made slim leave they was relax till 40 came and then they left  ;D because slim had a show  ;D like he headlines and brings in fans  ;D ::)
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 12:34:04 PM »
hahahah thats the only reason why they play music over that part cuz menace was yelling at 40 lol what a joke 40 glocc is and he lost a beef to a rapper who's not even on his level and barely known haha i hope enace runs into this fool and knocks him out..That'll put a quick end to 40 glocc's street cred and career

all bws groupies its an epic fail now 40 out of the car some new lie!!  ;D saying he got out car when he left how u do some gangster shit and u got gun pulled on you??????? nothing happens and u leave from where u chilling at and got an excuse???  ;D ;D ;D menace exposed!! he said that me saying cathc my fade sound more like run lets get out of here!!
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Okka

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 12:35:56 PM »
They should just fight 1 on 1, i thought both was first down for that? Menace said it's OK with him but 40 don't want it i guess.

lil murda show

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 12:47:39 PM »

all bws groupies its an epic Elano now 40 out of the car some new lie!!  ;D saying he got out car when he left how u do some gangster shit and u got gun pulled on you??????? nothing happens and u leave from where u chilling at and got an excuse???  ;D ;D ;D menace exposed!! he said that me saying cathc my fade sound more like run lets get out of here!!
hahaha 40 is pussy,i heard that nigga say catch that fade in the background,u lying ass punk,BY THE WAY YALL TRIPLE6 IS 40GLOCC...

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 01:05:35 PM »

all bws groupies its an epic Elano now 40 out of the car some new lie!!  ;D saying he got out car when he left how u do some gangster shit and u got gun pulled on you??????? nothing happens and u leave from where u chilling at and got an excuse???  ;D ;D ;D menace exposed!! he said that me saying cathc my fade sound more like run lets get out of here!!

yo 40 take your loss, i'm not a bws groupie. You look like more of a bws groupie to me aways talking about them lol why dont you fight menace when he challenged you? or better yet why were you all spooked on the phone when he called you? answer me that

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 01:33:01 PM »
this beef is equivalent to the Little Bow Wow and Soulja boy beef.........remember they kept going back and forth on each other with videos (me either) but thats what they did and when each other knew face to face their mamas wouldnt allow them to strike another human being the shit died out and they became BFF's. 8)

yep...it´s been pretty damn boring from the beginning. the stans are what makes this entertaining at times