Author Topic: Video: Me and Snoop Dogg, Daz, Bo-Roc and more vibing to unreleased DPG music  (Read 1846 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

thought i'd post this up for ya'll to check out, this is from a while back:

OG Snoopaveli

yeah Nima thats a cool vid!!!
thx again

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^yeah i hadn't posted it before but i put it on my facebook a few weeks ago and thought it would be interesting for ya'll to check out too.

u see Styles in the video for a second too when the video girl comes in to say Hi u see styles taking pictures.

EFFeX

I'll check this out shortly, sounds interesting. Thanks!

Mista Rosa

drop the Fredwreck interview! Nice to see Bo Roc i'm gonna receive his new album soon, have you listened to it Nima?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

gio™fugahoo

what tracks did u show him he don´t have no more between "hoe hopper"???????

ohh and thanxxx fore the video

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
dope vid

DTG Entertainment

Nice video, may I ask who is the video girl?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What were the songs? The only one I recognized was Hoe Hopper obviously.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

drop the Fredwreck interview! Nice to see Bo Roc i'm gonna receive his new album soon, have you listened to it Nima?

The Fredwreck video is being held up but is still going to drop.

I didn't even know Bo Roc had an album coming out..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Haha I have no idea bro, there's a lot of girls at different video shoots, couldn't tell you their names or who they are.. They come, they dance, they smile, look nice and leave.

DTG Entertainment

Haha I have no idea bro, there's a lot of girls at different video shoots, couldn't tell you their names or who they are.. They come, they dance, they smile, look nice and leave.

Hahaha. Good shit.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

As for those who asked which songs I played... the entire video goes for like 45 minutes or so I played a whole bunch of shit but in this clip I think you hear a couple LBC Crew songs, the Intro 2 Indo freestyle, Hoe Hopper, some song where Snoop disses Death Row from (i think) No Limit era..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

The short asian dude blowing smoke in the camera is DJ 2 High by the way he released those "west coast gangsta shit" mixtapes and the DPG japan releases.

acgrundy

dope video.  He was playing some LBC crew stuff - Haven't you heard (damn I love this song and want it cdq), 92.3 the beat w/ bo roc, techniec, tray deee, bad azz,
I can't think of the kurupt song, but I totally recognize the part - "But I got one question nigga, how does it feel"

haha daz wants to sell it...put him in charge of death row