Author Topic: DUBCNN: Kurupt Feat. Xzibit - In Gotti We Trust (Video)  (Read 1631 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Kurupt Feat. Xzibit - In Gotti We Trust (Video)
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 01:17:24 PM »
Name of the thread is real misleading, i know people was dissapointed when they entered the thread, it's been read almost 400 times and only a few people decided to reply.

people never reply anyway so what difference does it make?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 01:24:50 PM »
props  Jay

arubiano83

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 02:01:49 PM »
this should be dope;)

So Much Style

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 02:28:51 PM »
YES!!! this is that track i was hopin they would include that terrace previewed a while back!!!
So much style back at it again

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 04:51:12 PM »
Name of the thread is real misleading, i know people was dissapointed when they entered the thread, it's been read almost 400 times and only a few people decided to reply.

If people never reply why make a topic then? This was indeed a misleading title. And I think most people won't reply because most updates are not that good anymore. And I mean the music by ''not that good''. A few years back Dubccn dropped a lot of exclusives and great interviews. Nowadays Dubcnn is just a westcoast hip-hop site with 95% bullshit updates because there is no REAL news and GREAT music to talk about. But that's my opinion. And I'm here since day 1. Everybody thinks that he or she can rap in 2010. And with the internet everybody can make a mixtape and throw it on the internet. I think you guys should update only if it's quality. But I like Kurupt & Xzibit.  This was not a diss towards them. So I will check this later...

Okka

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 05:03:24 PM »

Yeah, i guess there's no difference. I'll remind that from now on when i make threads.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 05:16:29 PM »

Yeah, i guess there's no difference. I'll remind that from now on when i make threads.

Be a man Okka. I don't believe you really think that. You were right from the start.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 08:40:16 PM »

If people never reply why make a topic then? This was indeed a misleading title. And I think most people won't reply because most updates are not that good anymore. And I mean the music by ''not that good''. A few years back Dubccn dropped a lot of exclusives and great interviews. Nowadays Dubcnn is just a westcoast hip-hop site with 95% bullshit updates because there is no REAL news and GREAT music to talk about. But that's my opinion. And I'm here since day 1. Everybody thinks that he or she can rap in 2010. And with the internet everybody can make a mixtape and throw it on the internet. I think you guys should update only if it's quality. But I like Kurupt & Xzibit.  This was not a diss towards them. So I will check this later...

yes the topic was misleading but i dont give two shits, cause people dont give two shits either when we drop something thats actually worth their time. people here only fuck with game snoop and 2pac. and dont give me that wack music excuse, cause i dont see you giving any feedback on the quality stuff either.

but while we're at it, give me some examples of wack music that we posted.. definitely wanna know..
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 08:46:11 PM »
yeah i thought it was the video....and damn xzibit looks different....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 02:51:19 AM »

that you're breaking a rule.

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2010, 03:11:39 AM »
Hey - Boss Up you lot 8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2010, 03:32:01 AM »

yes the topic was misleading but i dont give two shits, cause people dont give two shits either when we drop something thats actually worth their time. people here only fuck with game snoop and 2pac. and dont give me that wack music excuse, cause i dont see you giving any feedback on the quality stuff either.

but while we're at it, give me some examples of wack music that we posted.. definitely wanna know..

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 05:44:40 AM »
The video is now up on vimeo! AND OMG ITS BANANAS!

Paul

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 06:14:02 AM »

EPIC!!
funkyfreshintheflesh

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 06:57:24 AM »

EPIC!!

DOOOOPE!!!!!  Thats what i'm waited for!!!