Author Topic: The King has left the building--for good So long WWC  (Read 348 times)

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
The King has left the building--for good So long WWC
« on: December 04, 2002, 03:47:47 PM »
This is the king's last hoorah.  

Love him or hate him, the King was one of the most respected on this boards.  People looked forward to his posts and enjoyed them thoroughly.  He didnt get the name King for nothing.   The King also didnt get the respect he deserves..so he has found that respect elsewhere.  It would take more than just you guys being jackasses to make the King leave though..its the tone of the board.

This past year the board has turned into who sucks, who sold out, whos not selling, who is a has been, etc.  What has happened to these boards?  Theyre not about discussing music or about the fun side of hip hop.  Its this guy sucks, this guys not selling, music sucks today, i like little boys, this album sucks.  The King got tired, and he got tired in a hurry.  He likes discussing music intelligently, not by hating on rappers he will never meet.  The King is going to the sohh.com boards in an attempt to save the struggling boards there.  Theres an old expression.  You cant shine ca-ca...and WCC--I cant shine you!!!

I will check to see the responses, fair well letters, poems, etc. that you guys will write in response to my departure in this thread.  There was also be a few polls in the next few weeks where you can judge on your favorite King moment and also a poll where you can say your real feelings for the man, the myth, the legend.  

WCC--its been fun, but you blew it.  Flat out--He tried to be there for you guys but you slapped him in the face.  You spit on the King-The King spit on you..easy as that.  He TRIED to be the nice guy..He tried to be there for you guys, but this board has turned into shit.  For the king's subjects who stayed loyal..the King thanks you and hopes one day you can be half the man the King is.

It's been real...its been good..but its never been real good.

-SugeKing

:: Harlem Shakes his way out of these boards::
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

S.G.V.

Re:The King has left the building--for good So long WWC
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2002, 04:22:18 PM »
so ur leavin?...damn...that sucks...u liked ur posts...to me ur one of the better posters here...but oh well man...have fun...lates

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2002, 04:26:32 PM »
Can I be King now?

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2002, 04:54:31 PM »
Peace King Suge. You are a funny dude. Always enjoyed your posts.

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2002, 04:59:25 PM »
I feel what u sayin.  I enjoyed your posts.
Peace

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2002, 05:18:47 PM »
 :'( :'(

verbalassaulta

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2002, 05:43:27 PM »
king suge youre a has been, and you suck...and your posts dont sell...

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2002, 06:18:28 PM »
I usually find that most people who ANNOUNCE that they are leaving.. do it because they have something negative to say.  Your concerns are valid.. so why not stay and be part of the change process?  

Im feelin you 100% and if you feel that way.. then why not stick around and shake things up a bit?  Make a difference..

::)

But if not.. you'll be missed homie.. pz.. and fa sho dont forget the grease!

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

min0rity

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2002, 06:29:03 PM »
LMMAO!!!! this cat is one funny motherfucker....however i do agree with you king-suge about the board thing you mentioned...anyways, good luck...

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2002, 06:44:54 PM »
LMAO, ima miss your posts, i gotta admit, you did bring this amazing sense of humour to the board. peace man, take care

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2002, 06:46:07 PM »
Peace King Suge. You are a funny dude. Always enjoyed your posts.

man dont leave... :(

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2002, 07:43:52 PM »
your whole premise is based off the REAL prince...

the witty lines, the humour, your ego, not to mention your fake percieved claim to WCC royalty

after me, everybody and their momma callin themselves kings, princes, queens etc

*shoots Burger King crown off Suges head*

sayonara
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

teecee

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2002, 08:18:41 PM »
I find it hilarious that someone would leave WCC for SOHH, that board is terrible!  Seriously, if you wanna talk hiphop with a bunch of fucking internet geeks who make dumb aliases for comedy and enjoyment, than so be it.....i prefer to talk about hiphop without all the bullshit like SOHH has; .....that board is all NAs and Jay z, whereas this board is all Snoop and Dre......there really is not that much difference, except one board now has King Suge and one doesn't!  And Wcc is better for it.......

i come to WCC to talk about hiphop, and to have discussion on artists and their albums and the state of hiphop.....to my knowledge, King Suge has never participated anything relevant or started an intelligent thread, he just throws in his two cents all the time trying to be funny.  Not my idea of a dope poster, glad you are gone King Suge...

platinumk777

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2002, 08:24:05 PM »
The King needs to have his ego checked... this is by the far the best forum on the net, so if you don't like it, then better if you did leave.
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2002, 08:30:30 PM »
it's sad  :'(, we'll miss the constant contradictions, the semi-homosexual remarks you make, your over the top ego...

anyone care to add to this eulogy?