Author Topic: Santonio Holmes traded to New York Jets  (Read 361 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Santonio Holmes traded to New York Jets
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 08:14:05 PM »
nice deal for the Jets, at least for this year. Dont forget people tho that the Jets are still a heavy run offense, and they shouldnt get away from that

thats true. but more threats downfield will only help open up things for the run also.

What the Jets should understand tho too....is that they are putting a ton of pressure on Sanchez. If the team doesnt perform with this kind of talent...everyone will come down on him. And if he suffers from any kind of sophmore jinx the heat from the media could come quick. So even more reason to stick with the run

Or they can convince Peyton Manning to jump on winner.

doubt that

I can dream can't I?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 08:16:34 PM »
nice deal for the Jets, at least for this year. Dont forget people tho that the Jets are still a heavy run offense, and they shouldnt get away from that

thats true. but more threats downfield will only help open up things for the run also.

What the Jets should understand tho too....is that they are putting a ton of pressure on Sanchez. If the team doesnt perform with this kind of talent...everyone will come down on him. And if he suffers from any kind of sophmore jinx the heat from the media could come quick. So even more reason to stick with the run

doubt that

I can dream can't I?

sure....Ive been dreamin about Al Davis dying for about 5 yrs now....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 08:20:27 PM »

doubt that

I can dream can't I?

With the Raider's luck he won't kick it until 95.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 09:28:07 PM »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 12:33:04 AM »

doubt that

I can dream can't I?

With the Raider's luck he won't kick it until 95.

Or...the Jehovas Witnesses will be right, and reincarnation is real....and he will be reincarnated as the owner of the Raiders...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 01:52:42 PM »

doubt that

I can dream can't I?

why would you dream about that? i thought u were a Bills Fan?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 03:55:34 PM »
^lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 05:05:35 PM »

doubt that

I can dream can't I?

why would you dream about that? i thought u were a Bills Fan?

If I thought it was at all possible he'd come to Buffalo I'd be all over it, but there's no chance he or the NFL would want him in Buffalo. In New York on that juggernaut team team, every body wins. The Bills are going to lose in that division regardless.