Author Topic: Is Jawalrus Russel the biggest bust in Nfl history?  (Read 1065 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Jawalrus Russel the biggest bust in Nfl history?
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2010, 11:00:48 AM »
free russell
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2010, 11:37:08 AM »
free russell

yeah they need to free his ass. Free him from his only opportunity to play in the NFL. He can take his money and run. But after what he's shown he's about (up to this point), he wouldnt be worth more than the league minimum to any team out there....if that.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2010, 12:17:45 PM »
nah free russell as in stop hatin on him...lol
it aint his fault the team sucks and they dont have good players

free russell

yeah they need to free his ass. Free him from his only opportunity to play in the NFL. He can take his money and run. But after what he's shown he's about (up to this point), he wouldnt be worth more than the league minimum to any team out there....if that.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2010, 12:33:06 PM »

free russell

dude youre showing how much football knowledge youre lacking by that comment. Not one analyst would agree with you.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2010, 06:22:25 PM »
you cant do that tho...if we would have picked etc...
how do you know if a player will be bad or good?
impossible IMO

To think in that same draft the Raiders could have had AP or Revis.

With Revis you can't but for 6 teams to skip on AP is simply stupid. He was a huge star right at the end of the Bowl games and Oakland would have stood a much better shot at winning draft the best RB over the best QB and then signing a vet QB.

To be honest though, the Raiders main problem has never been Running Back. Even Fargas gets 1,000 yards on the Raiders. AP would have been unbelievable in Kiffin's offense, which was heavy run base, but then again most running backs did well in Kiffin's running game.

People love to use the words coulda/shoulda/etc cus like we all know, hindsight is 20/20.  Once again tho, EVERYONE thought JaMarcus should be the #1 pick in that draft. Not just Al lol It wasnt just Al goin out and makin some insane pick. Our NEED was at QB, not RB. if we would have Drafted AP that would have been great...but at the MOMENT we would have been under a TON of scrutiny for that choice. Because RB wasnt a need of ours. The media would have killed us for it. They all agreed with the JaMarcus pick until he proved he cant produce...and cant lead a team. Then they all distanced themselves from it and made the Raiders look insane for taking him lol. Funny shit. If we pick up a decent QB out there...just any STARTING QB we will be drastically improved and more then likely compete for a wildcard.  Im not saying we will get in the playoffs....but at least be competitive. Even with Gradkowski we COULD be competitive.  There isnt one analyst out there that thinks the team is bad all around.  Even on Charger radio down here they talk about the Raiders having a good young team....with just no production from their QB. And they HATE the Raiders lol

It's so true. As I said, I liked Troy Smith, but then again everyone thought he'd flop in the NFL, but at the time Russell was such the real thing. No one threw as far, or as hard, and he lead so many comebacks no one thought heart would be his problem. Maybe a better O-Line would be better, but really as a young team the Raiders have so much potential. We are just lacking that leader to take them there.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2010, 07:45:37 PM »
come on daygo im not a pro...but fareal....everyone was sayin if singlecherry dont win hes out...lol
they had a good team with a not so good qb...what happened?
anotha bust of a year....people have been hatin on russell for years...get ya money russell...milk that bitch

free russell

dude youre showing how much football knowledge youre lacking by that comment. Not one analyst would agree with you.
Cube

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2010, 11:14:29 AM »
come on daygo im not a pro...but fareal....everyone was sayin if singlecherry dont win hes out...lol
anotha bust of a year....people have been hatin on russell for years...get ya money russell...milk that bitch

free russell

what are you talkin about man? Hating on him for years? He was given the keys to the car last year...and drove it strait into a ditch. As a young Qb you should be constantly working on improving year after year. Especially as your are sitting on the sidelines and expected to be the eventual starter. He got his shot last year...and was WORSE than the year before.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2010, 10:18:57 PM »
true but hes been hated on for years....be real daygo...he has ive been listenin to the hate and its been years especially this last year...they got at him...did he perform well...NO
BUT AGAIN THE TEAM IS WACK OVERALL
what team has a young qb runnin the team and winnin games all by himself?
and maybe some players need more practice than others...they dont become peyton overnight...give him a break...lol

free russell

what are you talkin about man? Hating on him for years? He was given the keys to the car last year...and drove it strait into a ditch. As a young Qb you should be constantly working on improving year after year. Especially as your are sitting on the sidelines and expected to be the eventual starter. He got his shot last year...and was WORSE than the year before.
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2010, 10:20:46 PM »
The fact that a journeyman guy can come on the team and already make the team look competent is very telling of russell.Hes a fucking bum and once hes cut from the raiders he will not be picked up by a single team in the NFL,hell I dont even think a team in the CFL will want him.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2010, 10:21:49 PM »

and thats cuz you downplayin...teams are readin through these forums....lol
talk good and maybe somethin different will happen off the field and on

The fact that a journeyman guy can come on the team and already make the team look competent is very telling of russell.Hes a fucking bum and once hes cut from the raiders he will not be picked up by a single team in the NFL,hell I dont even think a team in the CFL will want him.
Cube

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2010, 10:54:03 AM »
true but hes been hated on for years....be real daygo...he has ive been listenin to the hate and its been years especially this last year...they got at him...did he perform well...NO
BUT AGAIN THE TEAM IS WACK OVERALL
what team has a young qb runnin the team and winnin games all by himself?
and maybe some players need more practice than others...they dont become peyton overnight...give him a break...lol

free russell

Man u should seriously stop. If you think the team is wack overall...and would be hard pressed to find any professional to say the same thing...youre only gonna make yourself keep looking ridiculous on this one. I know for sure you dont really follow football by your comments.  Its not that he needs to be Manning lol. The team has protected Russell as much as they could. They had to COMPLETELY simplify the offense just to give him a CHANCE to complete some passes....and he was still terrible. He was completely missing on passes that a good High School QB would make last year. The team other areas for improvement...but if you know ANYthing about football youd know for sure they would be a far better team with just a DECENT QB under center. Doesnt even have to be Peyton. Just somebody to make an opposing defense play the pass and not just stack the box to stop the run. We have a very solid rushing attack....but they can never run the ball cus defenses know that Russell cant complete SHIT. So they just force the Raiders to throw. At this point man...youre clearly just arguing to argue and arent making any sense

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2010, 07:28:14 PM »
i know your a radier fan daygo...which is all good but hey...it is what it is...theyve been hatin on him for years
and nah i dont follow the raiders 100....nah but ive seen the hate...im talkin about the hate more than anythin...what he couldnt do or didnt do....not entirely his fault...take the money and run..like they say
either your talented or your not....but the hate on him has been strong...even you are...lol
its all good...i really dont care
Cube

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2010, 07:53:24 PM »
i know your a radier fan daygo...which is all good but hey...it is what it is...theyve been hatin on him for years
and nah i dont follow the raiders 100....nah but ive seen the hate...im talkin about the hate more than anythin...what he couldnt do or didnt do....not entirely his fault...take the money and run..like they say
either your talented or your not....but the hate on him has been strong...even you are...lol
its all good...i really dont care

See youre not payin attention tho man. Cus I been one of the biggest defenders of JaMarcus since he hit the league.  I was one of the guys sayin "give him time", and that he needed an entire year working with the same team and coaches. But he completely let the organization down.  Not just cus of his play on the field...but his effort in the off season.  Successful QBs like Peyton, Brady, etc....those guys are the FIRST ones to practice. The FIRST ones in the film room watching tape. They are they leaders...so they have to lead by example. JaMarcus doesnt even have the respect of his teammates and he is the QB lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2010, 08:14:59 PM »
im payin attention somewhat...and the hate toward him is drastic and he doesnt have the help he needs
moreso a dope qb to train him than other offensive line players....but again you gotta feel bad for him....lol
Cube

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2010, 08:28:55 PM »
im payin attention somewhat...and the hate toward him is drastic and he doesnt have the help he needs
moreso a dope qb to train him than other offensive line players....but again you gotta feel bad for him....lol

I felt bad for him at first. Not cus of the players around him. Cus they obviously have a lot of young talent. I felt bad cus the coaching staff and system was always a mess. I stopped feeling bad for him when it was discovered he wasnt putting in any effort. Plus like I said, when he cant make a simple pass that a good high school QB would make. Thats inexcuseable. He doesnt need to be Manning for the team to be successful. He just needs to not be the WORST starting QB in the league. And no doubt about it...he is the worst. If he didnt have the kind of contract he does...he wouldnt even be a 2nd string QB on most teams lol. But the Raiders were forced to give him a shot no matter HOW bad he was cus they spent so much money on him. Once again homie...you gotta learn about football a little more. Im cool with u...but its clear youre just arguing to argue and arent making any valid points here.