Author Topic: whats wrong with you people watchin that fake wwe shit?  (Read 1020 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: whats wrong with you people watchin that fake wwe shit?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2010, 06:30:49 PM »
WWE is as gay as american macho wannabe attitude gets...whats worse is they do the same shit over and over, theres not much creativity

i get it, its like a soap opera with story and all but its still garbage and waste of time.  Real wrestling is what you see in olympics, greco roman and freestyle, mothafuckas who have broken ears and they're really strong.  People like Randy Couture who become kick ass UFC/MMA fighters.

Once upon a time wrestling was MMA, minus the kicks and punches, but then Frank Gotch and George Hackenschmidt realized they could make more money in a best of three series and decided to let each other win over the other. From there more and more wrestlers decided to start building feuds with other wrestlers and take those feuds all over the country. It went from fixed outcomes to fixed spots in the ring. Once one guy said I think the fans will like it more if I win like this and you win like that and then the payoff match will be more exciting. And once that started fixed spots mid match started and soon fans got more accustomed to the more exciting style that they didn't want to see 45 minutes of wrist locks and bear hugs. It happened slowly over the course of decades, and it will happen in MMA one day when the fans start dieing out and two top name guys decide to build a feud and a way of winning.

Something as simple as one guy known for his arm locks and the other known for his choke holds. The arm lock guy wins with an arm lock, and the choke hold guy wins the rematch with a chokehold, and then match three will be the arm lock guy trying to get the arm while defending the choke as the chokehold guy does the opposite and the match with end with the winner winning with the others guys move and the DVDs will sell based on that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2010, 06:41:17 PM »
It's not real?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2010, 08:51:55 PM »
sik for _ _ _ _ sake...are you....serious? lol

It's not real?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2010, 03:42:09 PM »

well id say youre a faggot

not more gay than this

LOOOL

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2010, 03:55:20 PM »
yeah but see to find that photo im sure you searched something with "gay" in the title (which im sure is pretty standard for you), i searched "greco roman wrestling" and it was one of the very first photos that popped up

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2010, 07:38:19 PM »
could you imagine how frustrating a conversation with enyce would be in real life.

Muhfukka

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2010, 09:30:30 PM »
could you imagine how frustrating a conversation with enyce would be in real life.
well he is a retarded person

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2010, 09:49:16 PM »

It's not real?
So are fighting and action scenes in movies fake too? Because I thought they were documentaries or at least recreations of events that have happened before.

I know Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon was real though. Nobody can convince me otherwise.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2010, 09:51:34 PM »
lol
bruce lee>>>>>jackie chan
and jackie did his own stunts posedly

It's not real?
So are fighting and action scenes in movies fake too? Because I thought they were documentaries or at least recreations of events that have happened before.

I know Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon was real though. Nobody can convince me otherwise.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2010, 10:11:05 PM »
lol
bruce lee>>>>>jackie chan
and jackie did his own stunts posedly

It's not real?

You telling me that shit is fake like wrestling then? The outcome is predetermined? They're not really hurting each other?

This is some bullshit :'(

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2010, 10:10:13 AM »
yeah but see to find that photo im sure you searched something with "gay" in the title (which im sure is pretty standard for you), i searched "greco roman wrestling" and it was one of the very first photos that popped up

Nope, sorry u got owned and everyone on this thread witnessed it. goodbye  ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2010, 10:18:39 AM »
iran is gangsta bitches

Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2010, 03:11:15 PM »

wow

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2010, 11:47:33 PM »

over this

well id say youre a faggot
If I wanted to watch blonde white women in action I would take a quick search on tube8. I used to watch wwe and think they had cool moves, but as u grow u realize that its a bunch of half naked men in tights feeling eachother, and making other men kiss their naked ass. That aint my type of entertainment, but the video game on the other hand is somethin else