Author Topic: Duke NCAA National Champions  (Read 220 times)

westsiderider323

Duke NCAA National Champions
« on: April 05, 2010, 08:50:51 PM »
Duke - 61 Butler - 59

damn that was a good ass game Butler came so damn close that shot at the end almost went in wouldve been dope if it did i was goin for Butler gotta love always goin wit the underdogs but damn they shouldve had it if they didnt go on that drought of 0 FGs good game overall tho

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Duke NCAA National Champions
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 05:33:05 AM »
The game was exciting at the end but that second half was painful to watch.  Seems like there was a foul called every possession, it's why I don't like basketball too much, so many damn free throws all the time. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 03:03:18 PM »
pretty sure i called this. ;D 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 03:14:23 PM »
duke got lucky for real i aint hatin tho good job to duke

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 03:37:42 PM »
That was a stupid ass last shot butler took, they could've done better. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 05:05:52 PM »

how?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 10:21:50 AM »

hahaha lay off that pipe

DIP DIP SET SET

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 10:35:46 AM »

how?

seriously lol He got off about as good of a look as he possibly could of. If he woulda hit that shot (and it was close) it would have been the biggest shot in NCAA history lol

I was pullin for Butler for sure...but u got this feeling during the game that eventually Duke's talent would push them over the top. Butler had that feel of a less polished team trying to hold on.  Great game tho for sure!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 11:42:31 AM »

how?

seriously lol He got off about as good of a look as he possibly could of. If he woulda hit that shot (and it was close) it would have been the biggest shot in NCAA history lol

I was pullin for Butler for sure...but u got this feeling during the game that eventually Duke's talent would push them over the top. Butler had that feel of a less polished team trying to hold on.  Great game tho for sure!

yup i got that feeling too once duke started hittin them shots in the end i was like fuck its over

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 12:35:35 PM »

how?

yup i got that feeling too once duke started hittin them shots in the end i was like fuck its over

yeah...u just felt like Butler was that scrappy team that might pull it out with effort. But Duke seemed so much more in control on offense.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"