Author Topic: The Westcoast is garbage cause of too many sell outs, wack mcs and producers!  (Read 928 times)

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
please read this and let me kno what yall think...

1. Sell Outs

I used to have a lot respect for Snoop...he did knock out some classic dope ass music and broke bread with a lot of dope artists no doubt, but that was years ago. People got to accept that Dude is straight wack and a fuckin sell out these last years. Yall got to realize that dude aint in the game for the music no more he is only in to fatten his pockets and that goes for all them other wack ass straight trash releasing mcs too. U know thats why Rap is dying...nobody gives a fuck about this musik shit no more yall sold the game and thats why iit aint selling no more..WELL...MAKE IT SELL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE QUALITY MUSIC AGAIN. If nobody makes a change Rap is real dead in a few years if not earlier and i mean real dead like six feet under >:( and no brothers from the hood are gonna eat ever again from the game...

If u look at all them classics which have been created in the 90s people are still listening to them cause they are timeless and everybody wishes music would be dope like back in the day (IM NOT SAYING IT NEEDS TO SOUND LIKE BACK IN THE DAY, IM TALKIN QUALITY HERE) cause back then artists first concern was to knock out dope ass music and they tried to be the best on the mic or with them beats u know.They put their bloodsweat and tears in that shit and grind for years to make a real impact back then. The State of the rapgame today is make it big real fast put out bullshit albums with 1 or 2 hot singles cuz theyre movin a few units anyway cuz of theire names or off some fake image and promo n shit.

In the 90s all these wacks wouldve been smashed on the mic by them real ones. These wacks need to get kicked the fuck outta the game...for real...same goes for these wack ass producers!!! All this wackness is fuckin lungcancer to the game and soon it gonna stop breathing.

Ok now to the wack producers...the hole coast always complaining bout how only Dre can save the coast. And how Dre is a genius and if it aint dre it aint dope n shit know im talkin about? Sure...Dre is the best Hip Hop Producer ever no doubt about it. But does that mean there cant be other producers who can bring the heat??? All them Rappers n Producers who be yellin that need to check theirselfs. Thats like all them NBA Players back in the day wouldve said fuck Basketball i aint playing the fuckin game no more if Jordan aint in my team feeel me? Wheres the Competition? Create your on Style make dope beats and dont try to make beats who could appeal to the masses. Make beats that you would bump the shit out off, shit thats comes from your heart. Dont try to jump on the bandwagon and copy all that shit whats hot right now cause thats WICK WICK WACK...

You know why Dre is on top? cause he worked hard for it HE WORKED HARD FOR IT!!!! He made his dreams become reality, worked like a fuckin maniac and lived that music shit to the fullest and he made music which he loved which bumped hard and made him feel like the best...be a champ not a chump!!!

There are a few producers which made a name for themself on the coast but to be honest they wack!!! Terrace Martin for example i mean he may be a cool guy and got some kniowledge but to me dude aint got talent. I dont remember ONE beat which made me go like goddaaaaamn or sticked in my ear for some time.matter of fact that goes for nearly every fuckin producer on the coast. The sound aint slammin thats why nobody be listening to that shit leave alone buyin the music  :-X

Im not done yet but im high as fuck and im going to catch some sleep now but i think i made my point clear we need some Rap/HipHop OBAMAs in the game or the game gonna be dead sooner or later...

but its not all bad im seeing some dope cats comin up like Nipsey Hussle Dom Kennedy Pac Div, Game (hes already established but he a good one too) so there is still hope and those are the artists we need to support they the future ;)

one
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 05:46:23 PM by sKyStAkes »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

The Westcoast is struggling cus the fanbase changed from grown/teenage men/boys to 13 yr old females and Westcoast artists dont want to make booty shake music. NOT selling out has hurt the West far more then SELLING out.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you went off my equal hahaha, i feel yo pain, but bacc then shit could be raw as fucc and FANS wasn't talking about music sounding crispy or all that bullshit they just wanted the music how you gave it to em,now muthafuccas want the gloss and swear they are fucc'n quik or dr dre they damn self when it comes to music, plus they feel THEY NEED A FUCC'N BIG NAME CO-SIGN FOR THEM TO GET INTO IT, so even if a artist drop knot shit,they'll still look at em like a nobody,which is stupid since everybody got to start from somewhere. "FUCC A BIG TIME CO-SIGN,IF THEY SHIT IS DOPE IT'S IN THIS I-POD OF MINES" YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Westcoast is struggling cus the fanbase changed from grown/teenage men/boys to 13 yr old females and Westcoast artists dont want to make booty shake music. NOT selling out has hurt the West far more then SELLING out.

Bullshit!!! They just dont know what good music is so you got to show em. Watch when Detox be comin out shits gonna sell millions i guarantee you. Deep inside these kids be fiendin for soem dope shit the just dont know it exists so they bump what they get served thru the media. Burn em a dope rap cd and they never ever gonna listen to thatplastic shit again.

Bananas

The west coast is garbage? The bay area never relied on Dr Dre that's why they continue to do well. LA sucks, not all of California.

Bullshit!!! They just dont know what good music is so you got to show em. Watch when Detox be comin out shits gonna sell millions i guarantee you. Deep inside these kids be fiendin for soem dope shit the just dont know it exists so they bump what they get served thru the media. Burn em a dope rap cd and they never ever gonna listen to thatplastic shit again.

Are you doubting that the fanbase changed? lol. Hip Hop became more commercialized partly due to "artists" like Diddy...Lil Jon....etc. At one point, Hip Hop videos were on The Box (how many of yall remember that shit?! lol).  Then...they moved onto BET and the more popular tracks on Yo MTV Raps....then....they moved all the way to mainstream programming on MTV...and even to VH1. Once all of this started happening, the fanbase changed and we saw Hip Hop become more and more pop. A lot of Westcoast artists (and Im happy for this) dont want to conform to that genre of Hip Hop. They are under pressure from the streets to keep it G.  Im glad...cus thats the shit I wanna hear. But it isnt the shit that makes it on the radio anymore. Like it or not. I think the shit we hear nowadays on the radio is strait up garbage.  But the reality is...that is the music that appeals to the most people right now. If it wasnt...then no one would make this sorta pop/hip hop rap mussic we hear.  If more Westcoast artists simply sold out and decided to make music for little girls....theyd probably sell more records. But they arent doin it....thank God...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the BOX of course was the shit ;D yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

the BOX of course was the shit ;D yell

u remember that shit?!  You could call up and order the videos you wanted to see...i dont remember how much it cost lol Never wanted to pay...plus I was little and broke...lol

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
There are alot of dope producers out here, rappers to for that matter. Especially the underground scene on the west, unless we are saying that artists like Murs, Blu, Fashawn, Sick Jacken and others are wack as well.  ::)

But in the end they all get pigeonholed with the rest of the west when it is down and forgotten when things are right. It is a lose/lose.

westsiderider323

lol @ bitches cryin bout the west move on to the next coast if you aint happy

westside159

The new west is garbage and corny .
Next Heaters
Ice Cube - I Am The West
MC Eiht - Which Way Is West
Dr Dre - Detox

Brotha Lynch Hung just dropped a Heater album .

Jaydc

Westdog

Fuck that! Cube knows what time i....
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Jaydc

Cube hasnt made good music in a long time.He makes average music at best the last ten years.You can practically feel him going through the motions on every song,its paint by numbers hip hop.

Westdog

Fuck that! I love hip-hop, but a real hip-hop.  Stop crying like a baby's
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it