Author Topic: The Westcoast is garbage cause of too many sell outs, wack mcs and producers!  (Read 941 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i disagree with jayz on that bullshit especially with him being a grown as artist, hip hop is for everybody just like every other music,just cause some old white man or jew is saying market to the kids don't mean that's what this culture is about wtf,so if that's the case you telling me equals who started this shit can't get paid for this because they may be a grandfather now? yet some old jew or white man can? get the fucc outta here, i'll never ride with that bullshit jay is legend but fucc him and his mindstate, rappers who are successful and who are older and got chipper jones should look to keep this shit going and bring more mature subjects to it yell
I aint saying if your old you can't make money or be popular in the rap game...what im saying is the sound of hip hop is catered to a younger fan base now. Look at what snoop did with MIW...aint nothing about that record sounded grown up it all sounded like made to order bubble gum pop rap. Now why would he go and make a record like that?...uhhh maybe cause its easier to sell and market....but i do agree they need to bring back more mature content cause these guys no longer tell stories with their rhymes its all flossin now.

i braille that my equal, and even if they choose to make say 3 to 4 pop joints that's cool just slide in some stories with mature content as well, i got a feeling cube is gonna do that with his album coming up with some mature content yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

G-Funk

Whats with all the hatred towards Shade?!
...just the fact he fucked with the Elano filter, cause he was upset he could not spam his shit anymore.

nah, he was upset his links got filtered and an admin reviewed a list of filtered words and thought "Elano" wasn't necessary.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im not much a fan of jay-z at all but i read a pretty true statement he made he said somethin about hip hop no longer being for adults and its more a youngsters sport to rap rather then being a grown man sport. I think thats dead on and thats why a lotta older cats complain so much about the state of hip hop.

Not sure about that..i mean back in the days we always had young mcs like kriss kross / Da Youngstaz / Illegal and rap was never for adults. When i was like 13-14 every kid who was my age was listening to rap and try to rap theirself u know so i dont think thats the problem...

I Think Rap/HipHop fell off after the Eastcoast/Westcoast Drama. After Tupac and Biggie died nothing was like it used to be. Everybody copied Tupacs Style and Rap/HipHop was only about makin money and beefin with the next dude. I mean dissin was always a part of the music but nowadays all these untalented copycats just dissin for money n fame or cause they got no respect. Back in the days Hip Hop was about respect and givin somebody props if he was dope on the mic. You would only diss somebody if you had a real good reason u know. And that to me is the real problem. Rap aint only negative shit people need to get that straight.

Everybody forgets that Pac was more than that beef shit he just caught up in the War with Bad Boy. You could ask the hole world and 99% only remembers him cause of the Drama when thats wasnt really tupac. If u look at his shit before he got shot man he wasnt about no War shit he was makin all kinda dope music speakin on all different topics plus he was more of a laid back type of dude back then. When he got shot the first time he changed and his style changed. He felt like he was setup became paranoid and went on a retailiation move and thats how all the shit started signed to suge an the drama began.

This East/West shit influenced the hole game...the artists and the fans.Everybody was pickin sides n shit fuck the east fuck the west bla bla bla till this day people dont get over this shit its all hate if u ask me and thats why nobody checks for rap/hip hop anymore. The dont make fresh beats no more they words aint sharp anymore they dont speak about relevant topics like political issues social issues storys about life and shit they aint lyrical its only about money bitches cars houses jewelry and dissin thats why people have become bored with all this u know.

thats my opinion

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

^^listen to this beat man i bet all the money i got if this shit would came out today it would still sell millions. That really is whats been missing in todays productions the diope melodies that just makes u wanna go crazy. You can feel that the music did come from the heart man that shit is alive.  8)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
of course a classic sample off of a classic song yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

i disagree with jayz on that bullshit especially with him being a grown as artist, hip hop is for everybody just like every other music,just cause some old white man or jew is saying market to the kids don't mean that's what this culture is about wtf,so if that's the case you telling me equals who started this shit can't get paid for this because they may be a grandfather now? yet some old jew or white man can? get the fucc outta here, i'll never ride with that bullshit jay is legend but fucc him and his mindstate, rappers who are successful and who are older and got chipper jones should look to keep this shit going and bring more mature subjects to it yell
I aint saying if your old you can't make money or be popular in the rap game...what im saying is the sound of hip hop is catered to a younger fan base now. Look at what snoop did with MIW...aint nothing about that record sounded grown up it all sounded like made to order bubble gum pop rap. Now why would he go and make a record like that?...uhhh maybe cause its easier to sell and market....but i do agree they need to bring back more mature content cause these guys no longer tell stories with their rhymes its all flossin now.

And it ended up being his worst selling album. Snoop tries to cater to the kids, but the kids aren't checking for his ass. And now I'm not either. :D

fyi Snoop was never really mature. He was only mature in the way that cussing a lot and rapping about fucking hoes isn't appropriate for kids.

smartg159

• Lil Geezy
i totally agree with this shit right here the west coast but also all the coasts fucekn suck kuz they all doing that southern pop music shit man what happend to geto boys being kings of south now we got whack as t.i.

fuck snoop fuk the gayme fuk gay unit fuk lil wayne fuk all these fake ass motehrfucker