Author Topic: Tupac Live at the House of Blues Blu-ray Announced!  (Read 484 times)

DEKO

Tupac Live at the House of Blues Blu-ray Announced!
« on: April 09, 2010, 02:47:02 AM »

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=4414

Check it out! Finally Pac in HD! ;D

Muhfukka

Re: Tupac Live at the House of Blues Blu-ray Announced!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 09:34:09 AM »
damn i bet you little weirdos can hardly wait to see toothpick in hd

DEKO

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 02:48:31 PM »

Thank God that ugly granny in your sig is not shown in HD, WEIRDO!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 10:40:43 PM »
the quality was so so in the dvd version, i dont think it will make a big difference in hd, the source isn't hd. If I didn't already owned it i would probably buy it in hd but for the difference i dont think i need to own 2 copies of this show.

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 02:00:55 AM »
if the source isn't HD it's going to look terrible
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Blasphemy

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 08:36:25 AM »

lmao the Ironic thing is it's not someone he's even related to LOL

DEKO

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 11:47:53 AM »

Damn are you fucking serious?! What a pathetic loser!!!! Oh well, it just proves how hopeless this weirdo really is!!! GET A LIFE YOU DUMB FUCK!!!

On topic: The source isn't HD indeed, but isn't it possible that they can polish the picture quality to it's max??? ???
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 12:12:19 PM by DEKO »

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 07:10:47 PM »

Damn are you fucking serious?! What a pathetic loser!!!! Oh well, it just proves how hopeless this weirdo really is!!! GET A LIFE YOU DUMB FUCK!!!

On topic: The source isn't HD indeed, but isn't it possible that they can polish the picture quality to it's max??? ???

lol It's another Forum members mother (Can't remember who though).

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 10:08:51 AM »

what the fuck? why would it be someone im related to you fuckin dumbass

DEKO

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 10:59:05 AM »

I think you can figure that one out yourself, one hint: your unoriginal nickname has got something to do with it.

But anyway I guess you're to dumb to even THINK normal, why else would you put another forum members mom in your sig???

Go fuck yourself, cancerchild! I guess masturbation will be your only way to get your freaky feelings satisfied for one minute. Keep your ass tight for your gay friends and fuck off!!!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 11:07:31 AM by DEKO »

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 07:35:15 PM »

I think you can figure that one out yourself, one hint: your unoriginal nickname has got something to do with it.

But anyway I guess you're to dumb to even THINK normal, why else would you put another forum members mom in your sig???

Go fuck yourself, cancerchild! I guess masturbation will be your only way to get your freaky feelings satisfied for one minute. Keep your ass tight for your gay friends and fuck off!!!
wait what? listen you angry eurotrash, in america we dont have sex with our own mothers, just other people'es

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 08:01:26 PM »
DEKO has wet dreams about 2pac.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DEKO

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2010, 03:29:00 AM »

wait what? listen you angry eurotrash, in america we dont have sex with our own mothers, just other people'es

Your country -as it is today- would not have existed without people from Europe so study your country's history before labeling Europeans ''eurotrash'' like that, fucking yank!!! The only thing that you can call trash is the fact that your mother gave birth to you! So please end your life ASAP, fucking bum!

DEKO has wet dreams about 2pac.

Looks like you're not sure about what gives you wet dreams... Is it the whore in your sig or the two children in your avater? Make a decision you freak!!! :o
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 03:34:02 AM by DEKO »

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2010, 10:03:50 AM »
Looks like you're not sure about what gives you wet dreams... Is it the whore in your sig or the two children in your avater? Make a decision you freak!!! :o
Hey, say what you want, but at least all of them are female. Can you say that about your beloved fake homothug Pac?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DEKO

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2010, 12:16:43 PM »
Hey, say what you want, but at least all of them are female. Can you say that about your beloved fake homothug Pac?

I don't even think he was a great rapper. The fact that this concert will be released on the Blu-ray format in a few months is what makes it interesting! So please fuck off with your bullshit replies and go wank your wood while you're looking at young girls and a ugly whore, ok?!