Author Topic: Dubcnn: Jigg - What I Want (ft. Ice Cube) (Producer of "Rep That West!) (Audio)  (Read 289 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

If you don’t know the name yet, you don’t read credits. Jigg aka Jiggolo has been slowly making a name for himself inside the liner notes of your favorite artists’ albums for several years now.

You've heard the Thomasville, GA, native produce for The Game, Rick Ross, Young Buck and most recently, he landed Ice Cube's official single "I Rep That West", which he produced and on which he sings the hook. The full song hasn't been released yet, but you can check out behind the scenes footage of the video shoot by clicking here.

Riding the success wave of his Ice Cube feature, he is planning to bring his behind-the-scenes work to the forefront with his new single, "What I Want", displaying his lyrical ability alongside none other than Ice Cube himself. The hook features a sample of Lil Wayne's voice, check out the song below:

Jigg - What I Want (ft. Ice Cube & Lil Wayne)

Expect big things from Jigg in 2010. For more information, check out jiggonline.com.

Westdog

good track!,, but lil wayne & Cube...wtf?!!
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props Nima!!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Paul

Not bad. Ill give it some spins.
funkyfreshintheflesh

RoscoeOutlaw