Author Topic: Baseball Considering Realignment Plan  (Read 250 times)

The Come Up Shuffle

Re: Baseball Considering Realignment Plan
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 06:25:35 PM »
^actually i'm sure they wouldn't mind.

i mean, i guess the most logical thing to do WOULD be to let you speak for 90% of the Yankees fanbase; you CLEARLY know what MILLIONS of people think. :D

this MUST be Tommy; only you would ride my cock this hard because i want to win & you just need the excitment for the disappointment the Metropolitains provide for you lmfao.

i'll politely ask you to remove my scrotum from your mouth area & go eat some New Park Pizza.

You make no sense.  And no one is riding your dick, you're just being called out for being a fucking moron.  How about this Cham you go on a Yankee message board and make your retarded little point and lets see if you get laughed at.  Go ahead and do that cham.  If you prove me wrong I'll change my name to Tom loves the Yankees and make my profile pro Yankee for the entire season.  But if you make your retarded little point you also have to mention how the rivalry was built on the division race and how they only have met in the playoffs 3 times instead of your usual bullshit blanket statements.  Because I loved how you completely ignore the point of what makes the rivalry so great and how they have only met 3 times in the playoffs since the inception of the wild card.

1. if a Yankees message board is filled with baseball GENIUSES, like yourself, i wouldn't bother wasting my time.
2. unless you're paid to give out professional opinions, i could give a FLLLLUCK less on what you have to say; let alone a biased one lmfao.
3. i'm clearly trying to win, i don't know what they teach you over at Citi, but i play/watch for the win; if that would ruin a rivalry you are not even part of, i apoligize, i suppose, but again for almost a decade they both have made the playoffs & came close to making the ALCS to see each other.

& the two times they did meet in '03 & '04, it was two of the best series ever, even though i was at the EXTREME embaressement end of one.

when are you going to get it, champ? everything i've ever said has been rejected by you on the spot.

MAYBE i've said some outlandish, "not going by the good book" things, but EVERYTHING i've said? i made the point before, i could literally say "Barack Obama is the President of the United States of America & you'd find something to jump on.

hop off the shaft. ;)

I disagree with everything you say because you're a fucking moron.  It's nice to see you shook to take me up on my offer because you even know other Yanks fans would laugh in your face.  And it's not because they are "Baseball Geniuses" it's because they love the game, competition, and rivalry.  You make blanket statements with no facts to back it up and when you have no argument it's "Oh you're on my dick" or " But bu bu ESPN said".  And again you have to bring up the fact I root for a joke of franchise which has nothing to do with anything because you have no argument.  And you say the Yanks and Sox were close to meeting in playoffs.  Close only counts with horse shoes and hand grenades.  I have proven you wrong time and time again, just take ya L and forget you ever posted in this thread.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 04:34:21 AM »
A rivalry that would see each other less but often would be special.  Kinda weird the way I worded it, but basically a force rivalry is corny but one that happens out of just skill on both sides is a special one. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 07:02:35 AM »
i dunno, i think tampering with something like this could really fuck shit up, it would have to be meticulously calculated and still i think teams would bitch that they are getting screwed,  but i know as a fact they would never take yanks and boston out of the same division,...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 09:49:15 AM »
^actually i'm sure they wouldn't mind.

i mean, i guess the most logical thing to do WOULD be to let you speak for 90% of the Yankees fanbase; you CLEARLY know what MILLIONS of people think. :D

this MUST be Tommy; only you would ride my cock this hard because i want to win & you just need the excitment for the disappointment the Metropolitains provide for you lmfao.

i'll politely ask you to remove my scrotum from your mouth area & go eat some New Park Pizza.

You make no sense.  And no one is riding your dick, you're just being called out for being a fucking moron.  How about this Cham you go on a Yankee message board and make your retarded little point and lets see if you get laughed at.  Go ahead and do that cham.  If you prove me wrong I'll change my name to Tom loves the Yankees and make my profile pro Yankee for the entire season.  But if you make your retarded little point you also have to mention how the rivalry was built on the division race and how they only have met in the playoffs 3 times instead of your usual bullshit blanket statements.  Because I loved how you completely ignore the point of what makes the rivalry so great and how they have only met 3 times in the playoffs since the inception of the wild card.

1. if a Yankees message board is filled with baseball GENIUSES, like yourself, i wouldn't bother wasting my time.
2. unless you're paid to give out professional opinions, i could give a FLLLLUCK less on what you have to say; let alone a biased one lmfao.
3. i'm clearly trying to win, i don't know what they teach you over at Citi, but i play/watch for the win; if that would ruin a rivalry you are not even part of, i apoligize, i suppose, but again for almost a decade they both have made the playoffs & came close to making the ALCS to see each other.

& the two times they did meet in '03 & '04, it was two of the best series ever, even though i was at the EXTREME embaressement end of one.

when are you going to get it, champ? everything i've ever said has been rejected by you on the spot.

MAYBE i've said some outlandish, "not going by the good book" things, but EVERYTHING i've said? i made the point before, i could literally say "Barack Obama is the President of the United States of America & you'd find something to jump on.

hop off the shaft. ;)

I disagree with everything you say because you're a fucking moron.  It's nice to see you shook to take me up on my offer because you even know other Yanks fans would laugh in your face.  And it's not because they are "Baseball Geniuses" it's because they love the game, competition, and rivalry.  You make blanket statements with no facts to back it up and when you have no argument it's "Oh you're on my dick" or " But bu bu ESPN said".  And again you have to bring up the fact I root for a joke of franchise which has nothing to do with anything because you have no argument.  And you say the Yanks and Sox were close to meeting in playoffs.  Close only counts with horse shoes and hand grenades.  I have proven you wrong time and time again, just take ya L and forget you ever posted in this thread.

LOLOLOL, you must think you're Jesus or something if you can prove my opinion "wrong". :laugh:

you're a joke who stays grasping the nuts & i see people like you all over the place; NIK for example, sadly enough that's the perfect comparison for you.

NIK to the Lakers is you to Baseball; which is what i'm SURE i would run into at a Yankees forum; Mr. IKnowEverything & i'm ALWAYS right & you're ALWAYS wrong, end of discussion; just a bunch of people who think their voices should be heard, it's somewhat pathetic.

that's so childish.

& lol @ "no argument", i'm not making an arugment, i'm stating an opinion you say is wrong. :laugh:

that's the ultimate joke here lol.

i dunno, i think tampering with something like this could really fuck shit up, it would have to be meticulously calculated and still i think teams would bitch that they are getting screwed,  but i know as a fact they would never take yanks and boston out of the same division,...

of course they wouldn't, but if they did, it wouldn't bother me for one.

not as much as it would bother Tommy apparently lmfao.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 10:36:38 AM »
The thing is cham I have discissed Baseball with others I have a differing opinion with.  They can back up there argument/opinion (which in this case is basically the same thing but went over your head like usual).  No wonder you don't want to go to the Yanks board to get laughed.  They can back up there opinion while you can't for your blanket statements.  Come money, which each statement you look more and more foolish, ya arms are too short to box with God.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 10:48:45 AM »
^well that's phenominal for you and you're SUPER cool internet Baseball buddies.

but me? no, i don't have an argument; it's just what i think & telling me they would "laugh" at me for not minding the Redsox are in another division, is fine with. for one being that you're just saying they would laugh, which would imply that you're a frequent Yankee board visitor, which wouldn't surprise me at all, because you just have that cool of a life. & two, it's still my opinion, just because my fellow fans don't feel the same way, isn't going to make me bandwagon with their opinion, but again, it wouldn't surprise me that you expect people to just follow the crowd either lmfao.

if you think every fan has to have the same opinion on every topic, i feel sorry for you.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 11:03:25 AM »
^well that's phenominal for you and you're SUPER cool internet Baseball buddies.

but me? no, i don't have an argument; it's just what i think & telling me they would "laugh" at me for not minding the Redsox are in another division, is fine with. for one being that you're just saying they would laugh, which would imply that you're a frequent Yankee board visitor, which wouldn't surprise me at all, because you just have that cool of a life. & two, it's still my opinion, just because my fellow fans don't feel the same way, isn't going to make me bandwagon with their opinion, but again, it wouldn't surprise me that you expect people to just follow the crowd either lmfao.

if you think every fan has to have the same opinion on every topic, i feel sorry for you.

Where did I say others gotta have the same opinion as me ?  Stop making stuff up cham reaching for the stars ass nigga.  And I don't visit Yankee boards, I see what they say and discuss Baseball along with them on general baseball boards.  And what's with the whole sarcasm that I'm some sought of loser because I love watching and discissing Baseball ?  Is that really where you're at cham, that's all you got.  So I'm super cool because I discuss Baseball on messages boards during the work.  Or because I enjoy reading books about Baseball history.  Really cham really.  Like I said ya arms are too short to box with God.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 11:19:01 AM »
^well what i'm getting out of this is i gave my opinion & you not only told me my opinion was wrong, but other fans wouldn't agree with me.

kind of sounds like if my opinion doesn't match with your buddies, i'm not a fan lol.

& didn't you see what i said? i said you were totally cool for all that. ;)

for the record though, you don't "discuss" anything; you just say what you say, set it in stone, claim that what you say is right & just argue it to the death; my buddy Skip Bayless would laugh your ass back to Ozone Park lmfao.

& before you attempt to comeback with some sly comment on that, think about it, you're claiming people you talk to, which requires listening, say things about topics; there is nothing different from, again, listening to Skip Bayless (or anybody from ESPN, i just love me some Bayless) & listening to his opinion.

in the end, it's all the same, no? you just believe that your little crew of internet bloggers know more; which is...super cool. 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 02:07:04 PM »
LOL@ "Teams that plan to not contend"
And LOL@ who said "teams just need to get good"

The Best of 3 Worlds

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2010, 08:40:57 AM »
^well what i'm getting out of this is i gave my opinion & you not only told me my opinion was wrong, but other fans wouldn't agree with me.

kind of sounds like if my opinion doesn't match with your buddies, i'm not a fan lol.

& didn't you see what i said? i said you were totally cool for all that. ;)

for the record though, you don't "discuss" anything; you just say what you say, set it in stone, claim that what you say is right & just argue it to the death; my buddy Skip Bayless would laugh your ass back to Ozone Park lmfao.

& before you attempt to comeback with some sly comment on that, think about it, you're claiming people you talk to, which requires listening, say things about topics; there is nothing different from, again, listening to Skip Bayless (or anybody from ESPN, i just love me some Bayless) & listening to his opinion.

in the end, it's all the same, no? you just believe that your little crew of internet bloggers know more; which is...super cool. 8)

So backing up what I say with actual facts isn't discussing it ?  I get on your case because you make blanket statements without any facts.  You go by what someone else says and take it as gospel.  You rarely if ever have your own opinion.  And where did I mention internet bloggers ?  But people on say fangraphs.com without a doubt no more than anyone on ESPN.  The only difference is the guys on ESPN have a personality good for television.  Look at Tony Kornheiser, half the time he admits he has no idea but people still watch because he is entertaining. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2010, 09:31:05 AM »
^well i'm no genius here or anything, just putting 2 & 2 together, but did you not just say "you never have an opinion of your own".

yet you're telling me no one on the planet agrees with my opinion on the Redsox leaving...

also, i haven't seen this article yet of Strasburg predicted to be a future 300 game winner...

i don't know, that's two opinions on two topics you jumped on, almost automatically & both seem to be original ideas; i see no ESPN influence.

my whole point on ESPN was you listening to people on a website & me listening to ESPN is no different, i'm just listening to ex-players, some current players & some analysts that have full access to every team in the league & you listen to Joe-Schmo who wants to be heard on the internet lol.

& if my statements opinions are so "blah", you could easily just pay no mind to it; but nope, let's have Cham explain why he feels certain ways on things.

why wouldn't you care if the Redsox left the division? "because i want to win". not good enough.

why do you think Strasburg will be a future HOFer? "because he's fucking ill & he's awesome to watch & i'm rooting for him". not good enough Cham, you need more facts to backup opinion.

people are idiots lmfao.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2010, 10:39:03 AM »
SMH... jesus you're a moron.  You have one opinion that shoes you're a pussy punk bitch because you rather a cake walk than earning it.  Any other fan from the hardcore nerds to the casual fan wants there team to win and win against the best.  You want it to be a cakewalk.  What kinda pussy shit is that ?  You make this Strasberg prediction like its earth shattering.  Go look it up on google, all the articles on how he was destined to be the next great pitcher.  Which if he is destined to be the next great pitcher basically emcompasses your Hof prediction.  You keep bring up espn talking points time and time again yet time and time again myself and others have proven them to know no more than the casual fan.  Like the Mets last year.  I said they weren't a good team but Espn said they would win the NL.  How did that work out ?  I've seen you do it all the time, people actually have an argument/opinion (anyone with an IQ over 85 would know in this context argument/opinion are one in the same, says a lot about your lack of smarts.) And support with facts and you come back with bu bu bu espn said.  And you leave your blanket statement alone. 

Jaydc

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2010, 12:22:58 PM »
The way baseball is run is a joke.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 12:32:50 PM »
SMH... jesus you're a moron.  You have one opinion that shoes you're a pussy punk bitch because you rather a cake walk than earning it.  Any other fan from the hardcore nerds to the casual fan wants there team to win and win against the best.  You want it to be a cakewalk.  What kinda pussy shit is that ?  You make this Strasberg prediction like its earth shattering.  Go look it up on google, all the articles on how he was destined to be the next great pitcher.  Which if he is destined to be the next great pitcher basically emcompasses your Hof prediction.  You keep bring up espn talking points time and time again yet time and time again myself and others have proven them to know no more than the casual fan.  Like the Mets last year.  I said they weren't a good team but Espn said they would win the NL.  How did that work out ?  I've seen you do it all the time, people actually have an argument/opinion (anyone with an IQ over 85 would know in this context argument/opinion are one in the same, says a lot about your lack of smarts.) And support with facts and you come back with bu bu bu espn said.  And you leave your blanket statement alone. 

again, you're telling me i'm wrong for wanting to win; you can call me a pussy, but calling people pussy on the internet IS pussy, so where does that leave you? lmfao.

& no, i didn't make the Strasburg prediction so life altering, you did lmfao; all you had to do was ignore it, but you consistantly pushed it & pushed it. "oh, i discuss Baseball with legends of the online world & i google these documents daily, so i'm up to date, you fucking moron, how stupid do you sound?".

i've admitted time & time again that you know more about the MLB than i do, but it's like you want something more than that lmfao.

it's simple, if i say things that are "not on your level", you just don't have to say anything; clearly you can't discuss Baseball here since it's up to par with the great Tom.