Author Topic: Facebook is turning out to be fuckin wack now  (Read 615 times)

Geesta

Re: Facebook is turning out to be fuckin wack now
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 07:22:51 PM »
what the point...they all disappear eventually anyways lol. Everybody just tries to keep up with the latest site to say they have an account and be the most popular person on myspace...facebook....etc lol. Fuck a facebook friend. If u aint my friend in real life...u aint a friend of mine anyways.

aint that the truth

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 07:25:23 PM »
I get requests from family members I don't even remember. :-\

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2010, 08:46:49 PM »
the only reason why i didnt delete facebook and myspace is bcuz the hoes lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2010, 09:14:16 PM »
what the point...they all disappear eventually anyways lol. Everybody just tries to keep up with the latest site to say they have an account and be the most popular person on myspace...facebook....etc lol. Fuck a facebook friend. If u aint my friend in real life...u aint a friend of mine anyways.
That is the stupidest shit ever. That's why my friend request list stays full. I'm not gonna add some bitch I don't know and I damn sure ain't adding some dude I don't know.

Case in point: this goofy lookin muthafucka has sent me 3 god damn requests over the last year: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3333379&id=695189471#!/profile.php?v=info&id=1586869991

I don't even know this fool. The only connection I got with him is he happens to go to the same university I graduated from. Nigga was probably stalking my ass for 4 years and I didn't even now it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 12:49:19 AM by Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 12:19:31 AM »
Meh,I use it to talk to friends,its kind of replaced my msn messenger.Every couple months I go through my list and delete anyone I dont talk to anymore.

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 12:53:40 AM »
Meh,I use it to talk to friends,its kind of replaced my msn messenger.Every couple months I go through my list and delete anyone I dont talk to anymore.

you use a blackberry yeah? get beejive and use facebook as an IM client.. it's what i do on my iphone.

Jaydc

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 01:03:06 AM »

you use a blackberry yeah? get beejive and use facebook as an IM client.. it's what i do on my iphone.

I will do that!thanks for the tip.no homo

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 01:06:34 AM »

The problem is that people are treating it like myspace. Don't fucking add everyone and you won't have that problem.

Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with your friends who you don't normally talk to on a regular basis. Or girls you meet and want to get to know better. Its a pain to be emailing people you know all the time.

You should only be adding people you know in real life. And not random people you meet once either. All you myspace fags come in and think its the same. Fuck myspace. I've never had it and never will.

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 01:10:20 AM »

I will do that!thanks for the tip.no homo

get it now since it's on sale for 9.99 and it's usually $29 (!!) for blackberry. THE best IM program i've used on my iphone. it's also the only app i've paid for since beejive patches cracked versions within a week of their release.

Geesta

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 02:35:26 AM »
honestly dudes just try to be your friend to get at the girls they are too scared to meet

and bitches either wanna end up "in a relationship" or wanna fuck you being "single" and everyone know about it

shit aint coo no more man

im thinking bout just deleting that shit and then just posting online at dubcc before i become a dad asking there kid "why havent you added me on facebook"

:-\

im not trying to end up like Sikotic and Queen

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2010, 10:28:28 AM »
That is the stupidest shit ever. That's why my friend request list stays full. I'm not gonna add some bitch I don't know and I damn sure ain't adding some dude I don't know.

Case in point: this goofy lookin muthafucka has sent me 3 god damn requests over the last year

Nigga was probably stalking my ass for 4 years and I didn't even now it.

"Come on Sikotic....just get in the truck...here...have a pacifier"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Geesta

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 01:16:24 AM »
if yall find me add me and ill confirm... i aint no bitch

if imma get all the pussy in Corpus yall can too when yall take a trip down to south texas

shit Sikotic already told me he can hook me up with Raya's sister or Queens daughters...

cant go wrong...

then my nigga Bundy can come threw with some cali kush to Tx and ill call him "mr. hit that hoe"
and ill bring the purple syrup straight prescribed
 8)

Tom comes threw buys us all drinks (cus i aint hooking your ass up for free)

then Elano with the italian food
(cus i picture Elano as a bad ass chef ready to serve food)

then we can have us a dubcc BBQ
 :D

yall come for cinco de mayo its going down

8)

Geesta

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 01:18:48 AM »
Macguyver said he will bring the hoes

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2010, 10:17:50 AM »
What about the Dubcc orgy though?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 10:37:20 AM »
Macguyver said he will bring the hoes
And some coke
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh