Author Topic: Lil C-Style, Tray Deee, RBX, Daz Dillinger & Legacy - Bustaz [Video]  (Read 937 times)

Soopahigh

Re: Lil C-Style, Tray Deee, RBX, Daz Dillinger & Legacy - Bustaz [Video]
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 02:16:18 AM »
SHOUTS OUT TO BIG C-STYLE""....19STREET RECORDZ"" IS BACC ON THA SCENE!!......
big c-style's hair >

Thats great  8)

2euce 7even

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 03:59:45 AM »
God damn this is some real rare shit right here, i have never seen this before.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PgOpOTdOP7Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PgOpOTdOP7Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

MAJOR PROPZ! NEVER SEEN IT.DOPE DOPE DOPE.
CLASSIC!

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 05:55:10 AM »
Thanks for sharing Okka. Always suprising us with some rare shit  ;)
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Okka

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 06:55:08 AM »
OKKA""..I GOT TO GIVE U PROPS FOR BRINGN BACC THIS VIDEO"".......BRINGS BACC ALOT OF GOOD LOWLIFE MEMORIES"".....CANT WAIT TILL PEOPLE HEAR THA 2010 VERSION OF WHAT 19ST RECORDS GOT PLANNED FOR THA FANS""........STARTN WITH THA ""LBC CREW RECORD"".......IMA GET WITH BIG C-STYLE SO WE CAN  LEAK SOME SHIT THAT WE HAVE READY TO GO""........ONCE AGAIN OKKA U DID THAT CUZZO""......KEEP SUPPORTN THAT LEGACY""............

Hell yeah. "19th Street LCB Compilation" is one of the best compilations ever released. Good to see you post here Nitty. I hope y'all can leak some new LBC shit soon.

Mietek23

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 10:13:01 AM »
Oh shit, major props homie, never even knew a video was made for this

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2010, 12:46:44 PM »
YEA ME BIG-STYLE HAVE LINKED UP, SO WE GONNA BE GETTN SHIT IN ORDER'".....I ACTUALLY CREATED A NEW 19ST LOGO THATS PRETTY DOPE, I SEE U ON TOP OF UR GAME SO I DEFINITLY WANT U TO GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACC ON WHAT U THINK ABOUT IT"".......EMAIL ME AT GRITTYSTYLE@YAHOO.COM AND I WILL FORWARD U THA LOGO FOR UR OPINION""......AND IM HAPPY TO BE ON DUBCNN WHERE I BELONG""........THA WEST NEEDS MORE OF US INTERACTING WITH THA PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THA WELL BEING OF THA OLD AND NEW WEST"".........WHERE DO U RESIDE?
OKKA""..I GOT TO GIVE U PROPS FOR BRINGN BACC THIS VIDEO"".......BRINGS BACC ALOT OF GOOD LOWLIFE MEMORIES"".....CANT WAIT TILL PEOPLE HEAR THA 2010 VERSION OF WHAT 19ST RECORDS GOT PLANNED FOR THA FANS""........STARTN WITH THA ""LBC CREW RECORD"".......IMA GET WITH BIG C-STYLE SO WE CAN  LEAK SOME SHIT THAT WE HAVE READY TO GO""........ONCE AGAIN OKKA U DID THAT CUZZO""......KEEP SUPPORTN THAT LEGACY""............

Hell yeah. "19th Street LCB Compilation" is one of the best compilations ever released. Good to see you post here Nitty. I hope y'all can leak some new LBC shit soon.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2010, 01:05:11 PM »
YEA ME BIG-STYLE HAVE LINKED UP, SO WE GONNA BE GETTN SHIT IN ORDER'".....I ACTUALLY CREATED A NEW 19ST LOGO THATS PRETTY DOPE, I SEE U ON TOP OF UR GAME SO I DEFINITLY WANT U TO GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACC ON WHAT U THINK ABOUT IT"".......EMAIL ME AT GRITTYSTYLE@YAHOO.COM AND I WILL FORWARD U THA LOGO FOR UR OPINION""......AND IM HAPPY TO BE ON DUBCNN WHERE I BELONG""........THA WEST NEEDS MORE OF US INTERACTING WITH THA PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THA WELL BEING OF THA OLD AND NEW WEST"".........WHERE DO U RESIDE?
OKKA""..I GOT TO GIVE U PROPS FOR BRINGN BACC THIS VIDEO"".......BRINGS BACC ALOT OF GOOD LOWLIFE MEMORIES"".....CANT WAIT TILL PEOPLE HEAR THA 2010 VERSION OF WHAT 19ST RECORDS GOT PLANNED FOR THA FANS""........STARTN WITH THA ""LBC CREW RECORD"".......IMA GET WITH BIG C-STYLE SO WE CAN  LEAK SOME SHIT THAT WE HAVE READY TO GO""........ONCE AGAIN OKKA U DID THAT CUZZO""......KEEP SUPPORTN THAT LEGACY""............

frank hook up with nima 4 an interview with updates please !?!?
and show us the new logo too and recive great feedback
dubcc is known 4 givin feedback respected by artists!
LBC CREW 2010 ????
didn´t u had that tight joint with terrace martin? what was the name again?
stay up with keepin it 100
thanxx
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 01:07:05 PM by gio™ »

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2010, 01:25:12 PM »
Yea i got at Nima and he is aware of whats going down""........ima head to tha studio today and chopp it up with Badazz and C-Style and see what we can leak for tha family/fans that supports tha  19st/$$ Dollarsign movement""......so yea i will most definitly will be on it asap""....good looking out homie for ur concerns""..........
OKKA""..I GOT TO GIVE U PROPS FOR BRINGN BACC THIS VIDEO"".......BRINGS BACC ALOT OF GOOD LOWLIFE MEMORIES"".....CANT WAIT TILL PEOPLE HEAR THA 2010 VERSION OF WHAT 19ST RECORDS GOT PLANNED FOR THA FANS""........STARTN WITH THA ""LBC CREW RECORD"".......IMA GET WITH BIG C-STYLE SO WE CAN  LEAK SOME SHIT THAT WE HAVE READY TO GO""........ONCE AGAIN OKKA U DID THAT CUZZO""......KEEP SUPPORTN THAT LEGACY""............

frank hook up with nima 4 an interview with updates please !?!?
and show us the new logo too and recive great feedback
dubcc is known 4 givin feedback respected by artists!
LBC CREW 2010 ????
didn´t u had that tight joint with terrace martin? what was the name again?
stay up with keepin it 100
thanxx

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2010, 01:33:31 PM »
thats wuz up frank!!
maybe u can get bad azz and lil style to post here too???
hook up with the fans will sell records but  "just my opinion"

i´m stoney stoned and my mind is goin crazy so sorry 4 all the Q and talkin
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 01:36:47 PM by gio™ »

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 02:05:47 PM »
Great to see some West Legends on this forum ! And as far for the 19ST movement, they totally got my support !
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Okka

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2010, 03:52:44 AM »
Aiight, i'ma do that Nitty. Hey, what happened to this project? Did you ever release it?

Always wanted to hear it.

Soopahigh

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2010, 05:32:16 AM »
Aiight, i'ma do that Nitty. Hey, what happened to this project? Did you ever release it?

i would like to know too

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2010, 12:30:21 PM »
Its funny u asked that cuzz alot of people dont understand that story behind this record"".....but a investor ended up buying that record for some bizzness oversea's""......I originally was going to put that azz as a original mixtape/compilation of all tha artist that i deal with""....but we had so much material in tha computer i just wanted to put something out so tha people can see who is really behind alot of these songs thats being executive produced on tha west"".......but at this time""..ima continue to put alot of music i put together under my own GRITTYSTYLE ENT  company im puttn together funneled threw 19street Records/Double Dollar Sign ............but i have a more up to date project self entitled """NEXX LEVEL OF GAME""  that will feature , BIZZY BONE, BROTHA LYNCH HUNG, BADAZZ, JAYO FELONY, CROOKED I, ROSCOE, SLY BOOGIE, LADY OF RAGE, THA LOWLIFES, 40GLOCC, FINGAZZ, KARTOON, MR SHADOW, LEGACY, ETC.......ITS GONNA BE DOPE EXECTUTIVE PRODUCED BY NittyGritty and my uncle Cowboy""....SO STAY TUNE FOR THAT IMA RELEASE SOME VIRO FOOTAGE SHORTLY BUT MY MAIN CONCERN RIGHT NOW IS THA """" LBC CREW PROJECT"".......thats coming out sicc azz fucc"".....