Author Topic: Lil C-Style, Tray Deee, RBX, Daz Dillinger & Legacy - Bustaz [Video]  (Read 936 times)

Okka

Re: Lil C-Style, Tray Deee, RBX, Daz Dillinger & Legacy - Bustaz [Video]
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2010, 12:52:40 PM »
I hope y'all can premiere some new material from the LBC Crew album soon. It's a shame that Tray Deee won't be on it though.

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2010, 12:59:04 PM »
Tray Deee will be on it threw tha phone""...it wouldnt be right to do a record without his essence on tha LBC Crew record"".........dont tripp im here with Badazz now""......we puttn together a lineup""" and trying to figure out what should we leak first"".........ima have something for u in a week or so""......dont trip for all those that dont know is we got BADAZZ bacc right""...he is making some of tha best music in his career"".....especially being tha team is finally all bacc together "".........
I hope y'all can premiere some new material from the LBC Crew album soon. It's a shame that Tray Deee won't be on it though.

Trip Dee

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2010, 01:54:49 PM »
Tray Deee will be on it threw tha phone""...it wouldnt be right to do a record without his essence on tha LBC Crew record"".........dont tripp im here with Badazz now""......we puttn together a lineup""" and trying to figure out what should we leak first"".........ima have something for u in a week or so""......dont trip for all those that dont know is we got BADAZZ bacc right""...he is making some of tha best music in his career"".....especially being tha team is finally all bacc together "".........

damn that's crazy! isnt there any possibility to go visit him and record it at some better quality?

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2010, 04:56:24 PM »
we have a few dope concepts in tha works, as far azz gettn tha Tray Deee on tha record"".....Badazz had a long convo with him about a few thangs concerning tha record""....but it should be a good look overall""...BADAZZ, TECH, AND LIL C-STYLE HAVE BEEN VIBING WELL ON EVERY SONG"".........ima leak some pictures of tha "'behind tha scenes"" video ""ALREADY ON THA SCENE""......like i promised all tha fans that wanted more of a visual behind what we got in tha works""................im thinkn of even having badazz speak on some chitt""....what ya'll think??.........cuzz i can make that happen as we speak, and have it done by tonight"".....(i work fast, when motavated lol)

damn that's crazy! isnt there any possibility to go visit him and record it at some better quality?

Okka

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2010, 05:06:14 PM »
we have a few dope concepts in tha works, as far azz gettn tha Tray Deee on tha record"".....Badazz had a long convo with him about a few thangs concerning tha record""....but it should be a good look overall""...BADAZZ, TECH, AND LIL C-STYLE HAVE BEEN VIBING WELL ON EVERY SONG"".........ima leak some pictures of tha "'behind tha scenes"" video ""ALREADY ON THA SCENE""......like i promised all tha fans that wanted more of a visual behind what we got in tha works""................im thinkn of even having badazz speak on some chitt""....what ya'll think??.........cuzz i can make that happen as we speak, and have it done by tonight"".....(i work fast, when motavated lol)

Y'all should do an interview with Nima about the new LBC Crew album and all the new projects y'all workin on. Give us info about the tracklistings, featurings, who's producin beats and all that stuff. Is Lil Style still workin on that second solo album and what's up with the Low Lifes album? It was supposed to drop ages ago and of course we wanna hear when Bad Azz comin' with a new solo too. Last but not least, when is Techniec droppin his first album ever? People been waitin for that since 1996.

Bad Azz been talkin to Tray Deee? Good. Last time Tray Deee did an interview he said he was dissapointed that people haven't been visitin' him that much, but i'm glad people are reachin' out to him. Snoop Dogg called him too and they squashed their beef, i was really happy to hear that.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2010, 05:25:17 PM »
Yeah Frank just do it

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2010, 05:31:39 PM »
I'm a huge fan of 19th street records...I love the compilations.  I always wanted a low lifes album.  I would love to hear the original LBC Crew album.

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2010, 06:36:36 PM »
Thats exactly whats in progress""....BadAzz is gonna sum all that up in one interview, along with tha rest of tha CREW (Tech and lil C-Style)"".....but  tha main focus is getting this LBC Crew record popping""...everybody is excited to be reunited so at this time id like to keep that energy in tha studio while its bacc in MOTION""...........but everythang u talking about is tha shitt im on"".....so yea im on it my boy, dont even tripp""....Nitty is in tha mixx of a few thangs on this side of tha fence so progress is definitly in full motion""".......(tha record is almost finished so once its done, tha credits will be displayed so people can get a dose of whats in tha works)

Y'all should do an interview with Nima about the new LBC Crew album and all the new projects y'all workin on. Give us info about the tracklistings, featurings, who's producin beats and all that stuff. Is Lil Style still workin on that second solo album and what's up with the Low Lifes album? It was supposed to drop ages ago and of course we wanna hear when Bad Azz comin' with a new solo too. Last but not least, when is Techniec droppin his first album ever? People been waitin for that since 1996.

Bad Azz been talkin to Tray Deee? Good. Last time Tray Deee did an interview he said he was dissapointed that people haven't been visitin' him that much, but i'm glad people are reachin' out to him. Snoop Dogg called him too and they squashed their beef, i was really happy to hear that.

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2010, 07:13:27 PM »
Whats up Frank Nitty it's me Magus I spoke to you on the phone a while back during the time I was doing Bizzy Bones LetzGetBizzy.com site. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak to the fans cuz we respect the movement you been doing and helping everyone out in the game man that takes alot of heart and you been real about everything you do. Lbc Crew album is going to be off the hook and we supporting it 100 %. Good to know Bad Azz staying busy cuz I been waiting on something new for a long time now lol.
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2010, 07:52:45 PM »
Good looking out homie""....tha fans will never let u down if u embrace them tha right way"""....in return all they want to do is fucc with people that is real on a constant basis ""....its so many artist that switches up every other year"".....so i just play my position in everythang that im involved with. I play alot of diffrent roles depending on tha artist but that particular time i was executive producing Bizzy's new record self entitled """CROSSROADS 2010""...but all in all that LBC Crew record is gonna be tha nexx record CRACCN, and Badazz is bacc on point""......so for eveybody that have told me in tha past about they feel Badazz has a dope vision when confortable ""...i say to ya'll ur right""..cuzz right now he is very comfortable and confident and its going to show on tha record""..and all tha new music he is making lately""""...is super on point'""........(THA 19ST FAMILY TREE IS ALREADY ON THA SCENE).....
Whats up Frank Nitty it's me Magus I spoke to you on the phone a while back during the time I was doing Bizzy Bones LetzGetBizzy.com site. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak to the fans cuz we respect the movement you been doing and helping everyone out in the game man that takes alot of heart and you been real about everything you do. Lbc Crew album is going to be off the hook and we supporting it 100 %. Good to know Bad Azz staying busy cuz I been waiting on something new for a long time now lol.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2010, 08:31:24 PM »
never seen this, props okka 8)

Soopahigh

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2010, 11:26:05 PM »
Can't wait for the new LBC Crew album
it's dope that you are trying tohabe Tray Dee on it  8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2010, 11:46:59 PM »
even if you cant get a decent verse over the phone having tray dee talk on the intro or some shit could be cool

Soopahigh

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2010, 11:07:17 PM »
even if you cant get a decent verse over the phone having tray dee talk on the intro or some shit could be cool

Hell yeah  8)

Okka

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2010, 04:32:05 AM »
The freestyle Tray Deee did over the phone sounded horrible though. They should use some of his unreleased verses.