Author Topic: SECOND COMING  (Read 420 times)

universe

SECOND COMING
« on: April 23, 2010, 03:27:43 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-mFqUx8xea0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-mFqUx8xea0</a>

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: SECOND COMING
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 04:23:15 PM »
This song is on another level.

DIP DIP SET SET

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 05:00:20 PM »

yeah...i usually rate songs on a scale of 1-10. But this one is on ANOTHER level....im thinkin Ima have to start at 0 from now on.  :-\
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bananas

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 05:22:30 PM »

yeah...i usually rate songs on a scale of 1-10. But this one is on ANOTHER level....im thinkin Ima have to start at 0 from now on.  :-\

I'm surprised you didn't like it, at 3:37 Juelz spits "San Diego has lot's of bloods and it validates the cities street credibility and contrary to stereotypes is very hood", he made it rhyme though.  You must have missed it.

Anyway, yeah this song is fucking powerful.

Fun fact: It samples a famous classical song by Verdi, "Dies Irae" (Day of Wrath), based off an old catholic hymn. It is also used as the intro song to the movie "The Shining".

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 05:45:03 PM »

I'm surprised you didn't like it, at 3:37 Juelz spits "San Diego has lot's of bloods and it validates the cities street credibility and contrary to stereotypes is very hood", he made it rhyme though.  You must have missed it.

I wouldnt really expect a man by the name of "Juelz" to spit out anything but semen lol I dont think anyone out there would worry about his opinion on whats "hood" or not lol.  Im sure all the Hounds in SD would have a ton of respect for him...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 06:24:45 PM »
YEAH BECAUSE SAN DIEGO HAS HARDCORE GANGSTERS ::)

YOU'RE ALL FAKE E-THUGS.

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 06:34:28 PM »
YEAH BECAUSE SAN DIEGO HAS HARDCORE GANGSTERS ::)

YOU'RE ALL FAKE E-THUGS.

Sad for u to live here and have no fuckin clue what goes on....lol

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 08:03:47 PM »
^^Nah, I think KAIN knows exactly what's going on. Your an Internet thug doggy, no shame in that lol, more than half of this forum falls into this category (see westcoast section.) LAME.

DIP DIP SET SET

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2010, 08:27:57 PM »
^^Nah, I think KAIN knows exactly what's going on. Your an Internet thug doggy, no shame in that lol, more than half of this forum falls into this category (see westcoast section.) LAME.

Believe what u want homeboy. Ive described my past on this board...no need to prove anything to nerds who have a tv image of what gangstas are lol Ive never claimed to be a gangsta...but when people doubt that a bonified gangsta could be online....it says more about u then it does anybody else lol

universe

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2010, 08:42:27 PM »

Believe what u want homeboy. Ive described my past on this board...no need to prove anything to nerds who have a tv image of what gangstas are lol Ive never claimed to be a gangsta...but when people doubt that a bonified gangsta could be online....it says more about u then it does anybody else lol

STFU CLOWN YOU'RE AN INTERNET GANGSTER, NOT A GANGSTER ONLINE.

I DOUBT YOU HAVE ANY RED IN YOUR WARDROBE.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/156657/

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 09:09:35 PM »

STFU CLOWN YOU'RE AN INTERNET GANGSTER, NOT A GANGSTER ONLINE.

I DOUBT YOU HAVE ANY RED IN YOUR WARDROBE.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/156657/

youre an idiot man. You make it obvious u have no business speakin on this shit. Im not sure if u understand english or not nerd...but I told your dumbass, I dont bang. Did I grow up with this shit...yeah. Its what I know. Big fuckin deal. You guys act like youve never seen a gangsta before in your life. Kinda sad when you idolize a bunch of fake Bloods from NY and NO. Youre a strait up failure G.

Portugoal

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2010, 09:09:57 PM »

moe

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2010, 09:14:08 PM »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 09:26:33 PM »

That reminds me I still gotta get his new album!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Bananas

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 10:19:59 PM »
I mean, San Diego man. The place is a renowned vacation spot in southern California and doesn't suck balls like LA.
 Why would you wanna focus on the small element of shit that actually does go on? That's Loon3y status.
You're a retail manager and all that c'mon and step it up a little.
Dressing like OG's did in the nineties and aligning with a gang that is actually popular in mainstream society is not a good look.
We all know you're more clever than that player...Right?