Author Topic: Russia's Vladimir Putin Showing A Lot Of Love For Hip-Hop's 4 Elements!  (Read 470 times)

Okka

I hate Russians.

Wtf Okka? I'm Russian and not raсist!!!! Shit! In Russia for a long time there is no communism, but there are problems with criminal. Hip-Hop is everywere!lol. This is Moscow on my picture.

I hate Russians cause they tried to invade my country.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
For the most part, the russian immigrants i have met, i really don't like.  too rigid of social constructs and their snobbish with their money.  women are hell of annoying and the men are closed books.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

ikke

MediumL

half the forum is from eastern europe hence the gripes with russia lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Westdog

I hate Russians.

Wtf Okka? I'm Russian and not raсist!!!! Shit! In Russia for a long time there is no communism, but there are problems with criminal. Hip-Hop is everywere!lol. This is Moscow on my picture.

U Stupid. This Amerika! Blacks,Mexikans,White'sl,Brown's, Red's. Yellow and other people! All of one's live in USA, not only Russians.
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Muhfukka

I hate Russians.

U Stupid. This Amerika! Blacks,Mexikans,White'sl,Brown's, Red's. Yellow and other people! All of one's live in USA, not only Russians.
hahaha you dont live in america, you cant even spell it right

Westdog

For the most part, the russian immigrants i have met, i really don't like.  too rigid of social constructs and their snobbish with their money.  women are hell of annoying and the men are closed books.

Not those people to you go. I'm "simple" Russian guy, (Hey Yo Girls!)I do rap - while this my hobby and now I am drunk. But do not think that each Russian drinks vodka.

Westdog

[/quote]hahaha you dont live in america, you cant even spell it right
[/quote]

Clean this woman from the your avatar. In Russia there live all these nationalities and
 even more, read books. Shit! History man!

My Karma is..... what???? Fukin' Muhfukka? yo. If  No, tell me my friend
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 09:05:25 PM by Westdog »

Westdog

Answer questions and i'll go to sleep. I love gangsta shit, onyx is a russian guys now, -  live in russia every week. Shit and this dope! I'm drunk, go to sleep  aight...

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C_A7Hu0uKNw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C_A7Hu0uKNw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>
Camron should get the Red Army Choir on his next album.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Scrappy Doo

Okka is from finland

so i think he is talking about the Winter War.

Okka

I hate Russians.

I'm stupid? Nah, you are dumb like most of the Russians i know. I guess you don't even know what i'm talkin' about.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ppl from some other country tried to invade my country oh no! now im doomed to a life of being an ignorant asshole that hates people just because of were they were born.

really? i expected ppl with an interest in black culture to know a little better but there u go, ignorance is everywhere

ikke

Answer questions and i'll go to sleep. I love gangsta shit, onyx is a russian guys now, -  live in russia every week. Shit and this dope! I'm drunk, go to sleep  aight...
If you're talking about the rapper onyx collaborated with earlier this year, he was Croatian

Westdog

I hate Russians.

I'm stupid? Nah, you are dumb like most of the Russians i know. I guess you don't even know what i'm talkin' about.

You badly know Russian people. Explain, why you really hate them? My english isn't very well.R u from Finland?