Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Sabrina (Crooked I/A-Rod/Focus/Tha Chill)  (Read 405 times)

Chad

http://dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/sabrina

R&B/Pop singer Sabrina is quickly building a name for herself within our online community. Especially with strong west coast features like Jayo Felony, Tha Chill (Compton’s Most Wanted), Knoc-turn’al, Focus (formerly Aftermath Entertainment), Noah Jones, Sly Boogie, Slip Capone, Ms Toi and Ca$his’ producer, C Major. In fact, she has built herself a home, so to speak, on the west coast and -- as the west coast news network that we are -- she has recently found herself on vacation a lot on our homepage.

Sabrina sits down with Dubcnn in this exclusive interview to talk about her many west coast features, including her surprising involvement with Crooked I’s upcoming album (which is being released through WIDEawake/Death Row Records on June 15th) and she also lets us know about the big projects she has in store for us right around the corner. And she even drops an A-Rod bomb!

Oh! Oh! Here She Comes!

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/sabrina/
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

easternway

• Lil Geezy
Sabrina sounds ignorant with the A-Rod comments.  There is no possible way steroids shrink a dick. They can shrink balls but even that isn't common.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props Chad

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

jonathandubcnn

I'm glad the Crooked I Hood Star artwork issues were addressed...  8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
thanks for the interview.

lol i didn't expect death row to pop up in the conversation :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

Sabrina sounds ignorant with the A-Rod comments.  There is no possible way steroids shrink a dick. They can shrink balls but even that isn't common.

this is correct....they shrink your potatoes but not your steak
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

great interview!!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

2euce 7even

who is she?never heard of her.

jonathandubcnn

Lunatic

who is she?never heard of her.
Been on songs with Nappy Roots, songs produced by Focus and she's the voice behind "oh oh here she comes" - if you haven't heard, look them up - part one features knoc-turn'al, jayo felony and jaguar - part two features noah jones, sly boogy, slip capone and ms. toi.

She also does artwork and (seems from this interview) is doing that new Crooked I/Death Row album.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

She fucked all those dudes lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

kuruptDPG

she would get banged. good interview, weird how wideawake was mentioned lol

Chad

Thanks for all the feedback!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
^some of the feedback was questionable actually